• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Raw64life

Face scans for a mobile game seems a little much.

But yea Lawler probably doesn't know what he's talking about. I refuse to get my hopes up.

Interestingly enough from Googling, THQs deal with WWE lasted until 2017 and when 2k took it over, they did an extension for 2018 and beyond at an unspecified length of time. Could it be that the new deal isn't exclusive?
Yukes will keep making them regardless of the publisher.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Being happy about an injury is lame.

I don't hate E&C when they're together it was just Vince breaking them up that exacerbated the individual failings of the guys. Honestly, this is probably the best thing for Cass's career if only because Vince isn't getting the chance to ruin both guys since Enzo's in 205 Hell and Cass will probably come back with Enzo as a babyface again.

Hasney

Yukes will keep making them regardless of the publisher.

No, the idea would be that 2k publish those games and other publishers can make whatever like they already can on mobile.

It could be that Lawler was scanned for a mobile game, but he was scanned for a WWE video game that has nothing to do with 2k or Yuke's

cordy

Banned
Sid says Reigns is better than Owens, says Jinder is doing good right now

dZtPzTC.png

Tagyhag

Sid WOULD like Jinder.

Considering they were both the same kind of champion. All look, nothing else.

Except for Sid's drug-induced promos of course.

Beefy

Face scans for a mobile game seems a little much.

But yea Lawler probably doesn't know what he's talking about. I refuse to get my hopes up.

I remember when Lawler and Cole were going mad about WWE2k16. Cole kept saying it was the best looking game around. King was doing his usual weird shouting of "wow" etc etc

Sephzilla

Girlfriend's dad is getting worse. They say that within 24 hours they'll basically know if he's going to live or die, and odds are that he isn't going to be able to survive without a ton of equipment doing the work for him.

Girlfriend's dad is getting worse. They say that within 24 hours they'll basically know if he's going to live or die, and odds are that he isn't going to be able to survive without a ton of equipment doing the work for him.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Sending well wishes to you guys

Beefy

Rah, sorry to hear that man. Hope he recovers more then they think.

jmdajr

I'm sorry to hear this. That's not good man.

Over the last few months whenever I hear Bobby Roode's theme I think "Glory Holes" in place of "Glorious" and the song is... Different. I should've been a WWE writer in the late 90s.

Interestingly enough from Googling, THQs deal with WWE lasted until 2017 and when 2k took it over, they did an extension for 2018 and beyond at an unspecified length of time. Could it be that the new deal isn't exclusive?

https://www.polygon.com/2016/1/28/10860096/wwe-2k-exclusive-contract-extension-take-two

I'm pretty sure it's 2K that passes off to mobile developers/publishers/whatever.

Mahonay

Banned
Both RAW and Smackdown were pretty meh.

At least next week I can look froward to Gable and Shelton Benjamin teaming together.

Over the last few months whenever I hear Bobby Roode's theme I think "Glory Holes" in place of "Glorious" and the song is... Different. I should've been a WWE writer in the late 90s.

Glory holes!
No, I won't go in
I wont go in

'till i'm victorious
And I will pay then
I will pay then

?

Mahonay

Banned
Sorry to hear that man.

My girlfriend's dad has had pretty poor health for years now, several serious surgeries, has pig valves and a defibrillator in his heart, a former heroine addict, and is very obese. I always worry about this happening in the near future.

Top Bottom