• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is Nigel McGuiness retired from wrestling? Since hes commentating now?

He retired a while ago. Related to both injuries and the fact he contracted Hepatitis B (which is curable now, so he doesn't have it anymore).

Heroman

Banned
tumblr_ov5dawXDkI1s05wxzo1_400.gif

I checked out the Madden Tournament videos on Up Up Down Down yesterday after seeing it mentioned here.

I never had a sense of how large Baron Corbin is until I saw him standing next to X Woods:

ZB02tSW.png

Hex

Banned
WWE 2k18 looks awful imo

Graphics and gameplay wise

Fire Pro is where its at

What do you still do in Fire Pro?
Moves are great and options but to be honest CAWs look 1000 times better in 2k17.
I have downloaded a ton of people, I have made a few people, I can beat every match so easily that I make my own stipulations just to make it interesting.
Even online with shitty netcode I win 3 or 4 for every 1 loss

miserable

I didn't generalize. Maybe try not to interrupt my post into something it isn't

so what if Nazis love her? I don't understand why did you post that and how is it relevant?

thieves, rapist, murderers love rap artist, rock bands or pop artists. it doesn't mean anything.

dream

I didn't generalize. Maybe try not to interrupt my post into something it isn't

She a tone deaf motherfucker. Nazi's love her.

Nah I will not fuck off, It true. I didn't say all Swift fans were Nazis. Just she is loved by them.

generalize
verb gen·er·al·ize \ˈjen-rə-ˌlīz, ˈje-nə-\
transitive verb
: to give a general form to
a : to derive or induce (a general conception or principle) from particulars
b : to draw a general conclusion from

: to give general applicability to generalize a law; also : to make indefinite

Beefy

so what if Nazis love her? I don't understand why did you post that and how is it relevant?

thieves, rapist, murderers love rap artist, rock bands or pop artists. it doesn't mean anything.

Read the articles. It means something when she doesn't denounce it.

generalize
verb gen·er·al·ize \ˈjen-rə-ˌlīz, ˈje-nə-\
transitive verb
: to give a general form to
a : to derive or induce (a general conception or principle) from particulars
b : to draw a general conclusion from

: to give general applicability to generalize a law; also : to make indefinite

Nazis love is not saying all nazis love her and is not saying everyone that likes her is a nazi, it is simply saying nazis love her

-------------------------

Some of you get wound up way too easy over lil shit.

Sephzilla

who gives a shit if someone likes or dislikes taylor swift.

we all probably have that one artist we like that others think is dog shit

miserable

FallingEdge, how long you gonna wear that avatar? I keep having flashbacks to Heel&dream tag teaming and strirring up shit in this thread.

cordy

Banned
Big Show's rating in this game is "84 + 88", I wonder if that's referring to 2 Big Shows or a situation where his rating raises due to some gameplay mechanic.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Big Show's rating in this game is "84 + 88", I wonder if that's referring to 2 Big Shows or a situation where his rating raises due to some gameplay mechanic.
Demon Show has a higher rating.

Beefy

Nazis like a lot of things. I don't understand where you are trying to go with this.

I am saying she is tone deaf when she had all white dancers when she was shooting a music vid in Africa. I am saying if I was Taylor and had so many nazis holding me up as some sort of goddess I would call it out.

just trying to be edgy and garner cred.

Nothing edgy it's how I feel. I don't do shit to get 'online cred'

Top Bottom