• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Man, I feel like shit these days. On top of averaging 5 hours of sleep time, I'm nursing 2 injuries (knee and ankle), dropping and picking my 8 yr old to school, and working 6 days a week with long hours to get in as much work before my new kid gets here (im self employed so no work=no pay). Today I wake up feeling the worst i have felt in some time. I'm so burnt out and need a break. Thinking about splurging on a new tv and taking one day off but another voice goes "errr, thats money you could use for.." , "its better to have more $ in your account than less" and "be responsible u dumb fuck".

Self-care is important too, friend. If you end up burning out, the end circumstances you are trying to avoid now may end up more severe. Of course, you don't need me to say that and it is easier said than done. If it is guilt holding you back from self-care though, it may be worth taking time to re-evaluate and trying to find some way to take a break and get back to your Self.

I don't have the pressure of children and family to deal with, nevertheless I am taking three weeks off starting at the weekend. If I don't I will probably find recourse in a rope. It is exceptionally hard to walk away from work but owing to the nature of my work, the folks I work with will end up gaining from my coming back refreshed. Staying and burning out could cause significant harm.

Nevertheless, I hope you feel better soon, friend!

BiggNife

Enzo needs to be a manager. It feels like such an easy solution but Vince seems so averse to giving anyone who isn't Brock Lesnar a manager these days for some reason.

Enzo needs to be a manager. It feels like such an easy solution but Vince seems so averse to giving anyone who isn't Brock Lesnar a manager these days for some reason.

The problem is Enzo could very easily over shadow who he is with. Titus and Heyman work because they get their thing in and get out. Enzo is a fucking ham and would work to get himself over more than the guy he is wrestling.

I think people just need to accept Enzo is not good, period.

Tom Nook

Should've never split up Enzo & Cass

Now both their careers are done

Yup.

Could've moved them to Smackdown and reunite with Carmella: A heel stable from NY/NJ

Edit:

would've been the perfect manager for...... Cass.

Should've never split up Enzo & Cass

Now both their careers are done

I don't think they had much staying power as a tag team. They're one trick ponies with a generic tag style. Yes, I know, New Age Outlaws were the same but they didn't come off boring as hell every single time.

I don't think they had much staying power as a tag team. They're one trick ponies with a generic tag style. Yes, I know, New Age Outlaws were the same but they didn't come off boring as hell every single time.

On their own, surely they have even less staying power?

Given Enzo was the promo guy who got beaten up and Cass was the big man hot tag?

On their own, surely they have even less staying power?

Given Enzo was the promo guy who got beaten up and Cass was the big man hot tag?

On their own they have less no doubt. I was just saying I think for a WWE audience has been conditioned to love big move matches/spots that E&C were exactly bringing anything exciting to the table. I felt like every tag match they were in with more capable teams resulted in those teams needing to tone down.

On their own they have less no doubt. I was just saying I think for a WWE audience has been conditioned to love big move matches/spots that E&C were exactly bringing anything exciting to the table. I felt like every tag match they were in with more capable teams resulted in those teams needing to tone down.

Oh for sure, I agree with you.

He'd hate every second of it. It would be great.

You'd have to leverage that. Something like "Corey, your punishment is to lead them to tag team titles/greatness."

Then, just like a good movie, he'll slowly learn to love again by the time they win the belts.

Penguin

I guess we can see how the next week or two plays out

But SmackDown is light on top level heels right now

so they bring Roode up as a face and pair KO with a non-wrestler to dilute that pool even more?

And Rusev may be on his way out too?

I'm so happy that Big Cass got injured. What an untalented asshole. Here's hoping the leg falls off.
wZoiraU.gif

Lawler on Taker being in the area over the weekend said:
Here's something that I just realized. He may have been there because they were doing scans for a new game. Everybody that was on the show that night, myself included, had to be scanned. This company, it's not the 2K people, it's a different game that's gonna be coming out next year. So everybody had to have their face scans and their body scans.

All Stars 2 hopeful fans might be finally getting your wish

I am looking forward to it.
Did they say which channel or does AAA have their own?

They have 2 for the occasion: Luchalibreaaa and Luchalibreaaa_

First one is Spanish commentary, one with the _ is English feed

Cubsfan says they're going to hold the main event (Psycho Clown vs Dr Wagner Jr, mask v mask) until after Floyd/Conor's done

Hasney

All Stars 2 hopeful fans might be finally getting your wish

I posted that earlier and all I got was "Or Lawler is lying"

Of course, since they license the mobile games to literally anyone, it could just be for that. I don't think All-Stars needed "scans".

Hasney

That's interesting.

2k has exclusive rights to WWE and I imagine another developer would use the scans that the main games already use.

It's probably going to be a cellphone game anyway.

Interestingly enough from Googling, THQs deal with WWE lasted until 2017 and when 2k took it over, they did an extension for 2018 and beyond at an unspecified length of time. Could it be that the new deal isn't exclusive?

Top Bottom