• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Highlight of the 90 minutes I've put into Alien: I hit a button to summon a space tram, then crazy "OH MY GOD SOMETHING SCARY IS HAPPENING" music started blaring, and I stood there for like 5 minutes waiting for the tram while the music is flipping out and literally nothing happens.

I don't know if it was a bug or what, but it was pretty damn funny.

Tom Nook

Got Alien Isolation in the humble bundle, this is one boring AF kideo game brothers.

I enjoyed it.

There are some parts in the where it gets repetitive.

The AI Alien knows where you are. It fucks with you by forcing you in the locker for long periods of time.

Sephzilla

I enjoyed it.

There are some parts in the where it gets repetitive.

The AI Alien knows where you are. It fucks with you by forcing you in the locker for long periods of time.

Yeah one of the only other things that hurt my appreciation for that game was
that the Xenomorph basically cheats and always knows your general location.

Anth0ny

Too lazy to make a thread, but some surprising findings about the "Blacks for Trump" leader at the Phoenix Rally

LINK

you need to be a special kind of fucked up to be anything other than an old white man and supporting of trump

even the old white men who support him are fucking dumbfucks

Beefy

This is true, I can imagine it would be slow and tedious as hell if you do not do jump scares

Why I didn't buy it. It looks good for people that do, but jump scares or music that tries to make you scared doesn't effect me.

Hex

Banned
Third comment

"Why not angle vs Bryant at mania"

because both men have death wishes (I think Angle is a bigger risk than Bryan)

I was watching Joe matches last night, watched Joe vs Angle in the wanna be MMA cage match.
While Angle looks ok body wise, great shape really he just definitely did not seem right.

Speaking of which new Mid-Year Top 5:

Naito
Samoa Joe
Hiromu Takahashi
Neville
Pentagon / Suzuk
i - Tie

Beefy

Third comment

"Why not angle vs Bryant at mania"

because both men have death wishes (I think Angle is a bigger risk than Bryan)

Angle is more then likely wrestling this year. The dude had a interview over here and said he was preparing to get back into the ring.

Sephzilla

Angle might get to wrestle again before Bryan

GafaHye.gif

Tom Nook

Second Roster Reveal for 2K18 and more Renee love

List:
Legends
Goldberg
Earthquake
Jim The Anvil Neidhart
Larry Zbyszko
Brutus Beefcake
Greg Valentine
Edge
Godfather
Eddie Guerrero
Daniel Bryan

Women
Maryse
Naomi
Sasha Banka
Bayley
Ivory
Natalya
Mickie James
Becky Lynch
Tamina
Ember Moon

Tag Team
Kerry Von Erich
Kevin Von Erich
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Mojo Rawley
Zack Ryder

Current Supertstars
Shinsuke Nakamura
AJ Styles
Bobby Roode
The Miz
Roman Reigns

All-Time Greats
The Rock
Randy Orton
Triple H
Kurt Angle
Brock Lesnar
John Cena

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Damn, NXT Brooklyn was awesome.

Dunno what the commentator said "Bang Bang, Bae Bae" when Cole debuted but whatever

Hex

Banned
WCPW crowd is quieter than an empty church

Something must be wrong with your volume, because they are into every move.
They act like a Japanese audience , reacting on moves and the ebb and flow of the match.
No unnecessary chants and when they have chanted they stop when action continues.

Foggy

Something must be wrong with your volume, because they are into every move.
They act like a Japanese audience , reacting on moves and the ebb and flow of the match.
No unnecessary chants and when they have chanted they stop when action continues.

WCPW crowd is quieter than a modest Japanese crowd in an empty church

Cagey

Banned
Seriously, it's not like the NXT was filled with great guys for Strong to work off of. It's not that they're bad wrestlers, just a whole lot of generic guys. I think the ROH guys coming in will do some help for that group, but man is Strong and McIntyre boring.

But Strong, O'Reilly, and Fish are generic guys...

Slamboree 98 was weird. The main event is Hall and Nash (with Hall coming back to tv after being gone for a while) vs Giant and Sting (Giant just joined the nwo) for the tag titles.

Top Bottom