• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Sephzilla

GE2lEcC.gif

that hair

Hex

Banned
How's Nxt meant to be today?

Pete Dunne and Wolfgang vs Tyler Bate and Trent Seven should be good.
Peyton Royce vs Sarah Logan
No Way Jose vs. Lars Sullivan

Some backstage stuff to figure out where Cole and where Asuka stand (Asuka with her injury)

Anth0ny

randy orton being an all time great is a fucking joke

i don't think he's had one memorable match in his entire career

dat dubdube fake narrative

How can I enjoy Joe vs Cena when I already know it's going to be Cena having a dumb no selling grin while Joe cuts intense promos

"You might be a badass mofo, Joe, but I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 15 YEARS NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE CHEERED ME AND BOOED ME BUT I'VE GIVEN MY ALL WHILE YOU WERE MAKING AN 'IMPACT' IN SOME OTHER COMPANY!"

Or maybe generic Cena promo #3.

Or #4.

Or...

Bronx-Man

Banned
Was there a period in his career was Randy Orton was "great"?

Or even entertaining?

Randy Orton is the Joe Flacco of pro wrestling.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why are you spoiler tagging a roster for a wrestling game?

like, is there seriously someone that would go "I wanted to slowly find out who was in the next 2K game damn it" unironically?

no, no there isnt.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

like, is there seriously someone that would go "I wanted to slowly find out who was in the next 2K game damn it" unironically?

no, no there isnt.

Yea that's pretty odd.

I'm trying to picture someone rolling up to Gamestop and buying the game without knowing who's in it at all, and then loading it up and going through the roster 1 by 1 and flipping out with each discovery.

BROCK LESNAR! BROCK LESNAR IS IN MY WRESTLING GAME!!!!!!

Hasney

Yea that's pretty odd.

I'm trying to picture someone rolling up to Gamestop and buying the game without knowing who's in it at all, and then loading it up and going through the roster 1 by 1 and flipping out with each discovery.

BROCK LESNAR! BROCK LESNAR IS IN MY WRESTLING GAME!!!!!!

They actually did make Lesnar an unannounced surprise in the game before he came back. I don't think he was announced anyway and after your first match in Universe mode, he just came out to wreck shit and be unlocked.

Hex

Banned

no, no there isnt.

I would imagine it was in case someone wanted to watch the video first before finding out
They didn't have to even make the fucking list, they could have said fuck off and watch the video.
Whiny cunts always looking for a reason to bicker

I would imagine it was in case someone wanted to watch the video first before finding out
They didn't have to even make the fucking list, they could have said fuck off and watch the video.
Whiny cunts always looking for a reason to bicker

Nice edit ;)

Hasney

no, no there isnt.

Hope your RSI heals from having to click your mouse one more time.

Hex

Banned
Thanks, just looked, also missing is Penta :p.

Penta vs Ricochet in the next round, holy shit, it's like they're booking my dreams.

There have been some great moments.
Kushida and Kenny Williams had a Back to the Future love fest, Kushida gave him his vest and Kenny gave Kushida his shoes.

Lucky Kid got enthralled with Daryl before their match and was talking to him and waving, later in the match Daryl and Takahashi did a double team forearm.

Joseph Conners returning out of nowhere.

Really enjoying the commentary crew too

There have been some great moments.
Kushida and Kenny Williams had a Back to the Future love fest, Kushida gave him his vest and Kenny gave Kushida his shoes.

Lucky Kid got enthralled with Daryl before their match and was talking to him and waving, later in the match Daryl and Takahashi did a double team forearm.

Joseph Conners returning out of nowhere.

Really enjoying the commentary crew too

That's good to hear, definitely will check the replay later if it's available. I was a little underwhelmed with some of the qualifier events, to be honest.

Top Bottom