• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Pikma

Banned
Those uk contracts probably weren't too bad after all considering they've only had to work like 6 dates for them and they're allowed to work almost everywhere except for FloSlam stuff and it's not like they're leaving a shitload of money on the table by not doing it.

Menome

If you're playing Alien: Isolation on PC, get the Improved Alien AI mod. Makes it a lot less predictable and stops it always knowing where you are.

Kurita

Something I've been wondering about lately:

Do you think Daniel Bryan has done enough as an in-ring performer to get into the Hall of Fame?
I mean, every jobber and their mother gets in the HOF at some point, so of course Bryan is in it. Even though his WWE run ended early, the reception he got is something 99% of the dudes don't get even after being there for 10 years

Why is this spoiler tagged?
People on the internet can get psychotic over even the slightest 'spoiler' init. I've seen fuckers on this site lose their shit over someone mentioning Africa being a level in Uncharted 4, a game series known for its globetrotting adventures.

Pikma

Banned
People on the internet can get psychotic over even the slightest 'spoiler' init. I've seen fuckers on this site lose their shit over someone mentioning Africa being a level in Uncharted 4, a game series known for its globetrotting adventures.
What the fuck spoiler tag that shit!!!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Something I've been wondering about lately:

Do you think Daniel Bryan has done enough as an in-ring performer to get into the Hall of Fame?
Yeah.

4-time World Champion
United States Champion
Intercontinental Champion
WWE Tag Team Champion
Mr. Money in the Bank
Won a match in the main event of WrestleMania

He's earned it.

Oh shit sorry about the spoilerz guys plz don't report me.

WrestleGAF court is in session. Today's defendant: Mase Gumble; accused of malicious spoilers. Mase, as you'll be representing yourself, you'll have an opportunity to provide evidence of your fave Top 5 and explain why. When court is adjourned, the jury will work to come to a verdict.

Pikma

Banned
Can anyone repost that .gif of Gallagher beating up the clown please? I can't remember what page it was on.
giphy.gif

Menome

WrestleGAF court is in session. Today's defendant: Mase Gumble; accused of malicious spoilers. Mase, as you'll be representing yourself, you'll have an opportunity to provide evidence of your fave Top 5 and explain why. When court is adjourned, the jury will work to come to a verdict.

Good morning Groovy your honour,
GAF Court will now plainly show,
The prisoner who now stands before you,
Was caught red-handed sharing spoilers,
Sharing spoilers of an Uncharted nature,
This will not do.

Pikma

Banned
Good morning Groovy your honour,
GAF Court will now plainly show,
The prisoner who now stands before you,
Was caught red-handed sharing spoilers,
Sharing spoilers of an Uncharted nature,
This will not do.
HE FUCKED UP HE FUCKED UP HE FUCKED UP

Finished catching up on those 9 raws. The last 5 eps I only watched the promos.

Now I watching Nikki Cross's NXT run starting at the August 2016 debut. Plus some other women's matches like Bayley Asuka Takeover in August.

kiguel182

Bryan is one of their most popular wrestlers of all time and did a bunch of shit in the WWE plus a great indie career. He will be in the HOF eventually.

Unless something happens in the future that sours their relationship. He says he wants to stay with them so they seem to be in good terms.

daemissary

Bryan will definitely be in the HoF.

I mean...unless he keeps getting tests done which say he's fine and the WWE still doesn't let him back in the ring and then he goes to another promotion and Vince holds that against him because he's a shithead.

So I guess like 50/50.

Top Bottom