• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Ain't a gimmick. I said the same stuff about Shake It Off and 1989 when that stuff was new. And that thing's still breaking records. Pretty suspicious how everyone in the world both 1) hates it and her, yet 2) refuses to stop clicking Play or Buy Now. *eyes emoji* some of yall are lying

I think it was a quote from Scott Hall that went "you can either make money or make friends" and that personifies Taylor. I absolutely love how she's taken the internet's stupid snake memes and turned it into cash money. It's like the pop music version of aikido.

For the record I enjoy her music, including her new single.

miserable

DINhHHRUEAA0NiR.jpg

lol, when did this happen?

Buying tickets to watch Suzuki = great

Burying tickets to watch Cody vs Suzuki = ehhhhh

I will go if I can get a pick with Suzuki but he doesn't seem like he would do a meet and greet.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I will go if I can get a pick with Suzuki but he doesn't seem like he would do a meet and greet.

wheres that picture of wrestling superstar minoru suzuki at wcpw meet and greet

Menome

Didn't you pick Conor

The curse might be back

I put £10 each way on Conor and Floyd, on a points/decision win. Would have won £250 with Conor, or £30 with Floyd. Seemed the safest bet at the time, and it's not like I bet $10k on Conor and ruined my life.

As for Taylor Swift: I can take it or leave it. Not my thing, but I'm not going to berate her for her success either.

Zach: Been a busy week again, not even had time to listen to the albums I bought last weekend.

He did one at wcpw. But since wcpw fans are a lot more casual and suzuki was still at NOAH at the time, a lot of people didn't know who he was.

ZC4qVAz.png

I hear it did get a lot busier later though (he was one of the first people out)

Spending $100 on that McGregor shit is a bigger waste of money than anything I could possibly think of.

(Says me who spent the night alone in my apartment playing World of Warcraft, whereas I'm guessing the vast majority of people watching that fight were there with friends/drinking/having a good time.)
What's your main? What realm? Horde or Alliance? 🤓
Needs a "boop" edited on.

Exactly what I thought so it is done.

SFQZs9M.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Conor vs Floyd was a better fight than I was expecting. Conor was more competitive than I expected.

He really wasn't competitive at all. He looked like exactly what he was, a skilled athlete from another discipline taking up boxing seriously for a few months and going up against one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Most high school boxers have better form than Connor. Which is fine because they've been training for years.

Slizeezyc

Guys I finally got around to watching the latest Takeover, and holy crap was Almas/Gargano and Asuka/Moon awesome. I think that Takeover goes in my top 3 for that brand.

Menome

Floyd let him win the first 3 and allowed him to go to 10 rounds, it wasn't competitive .

To Floyd's credit, he's let it look competitive to the casual viewer, who made up 95% of last night's viewership.

He could have possibly CM Punked Conor and KOed him in the first two minutes for an easy win, and still walked away with all the money. But he didn't, he let Conor get some offense in and kept it going so there was a "time value for money" going on.

Coming out of it, Floyd looks like a star for making it to 50-0, Conor looks like a star despite losing, and the two of them are absolutely filthy rich.

It's better sports-entertainment booking than a lot of WWE's top-card stuff these past few months.

I couldn't stay up beyond 3am for anything past triplemania's disastrous woman's match.
But damn if I don't have a bitter taste left in my mouth hearing about the shenanigans now.
When watching the match the humdrum english commentary was bigging up Sexy Star like "she's an inspiration!", meanwhile I'm wondering why this apparent face is engaging in a heel finale to the match when there wasn't seemingly any in ring storytelling reason for it, oh it was a shoot? for no reason? what a piece of trash garbage she is.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DINh_sqXoAEQHD7.jpg[img]

fuck off, sexy star

holy shit @ vampiro having to accompany her like a principal making a student do an apology she didn't want to make to a person she legit hurt[/QUOTE]

[quote="Data West, post: 247082860"]Karen Jarrett was about to shoot on her backstage[/QUOTE]

[quote="Hex, post: 247083110"]The part about during the match explains why Rosemary seemed lost a bit.
She could see them shooting and stiffing each other so she did not want to get involved.
The end part is even more stupid because Rosemary did almost nothing to her. And to super crank after the bell was total bitch mode[/QUOTE]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/t7TSU2g.png

cm-punk-brass-rings.png

Zach

I don't even live with you anymore, Menome!

P.S. Pretty excited about Twin Peaks tonight. I hope you're able to watch soon, old friend.

The worst part of the Conor fight by far was the MMA fans swearing he wasn't gassed

They've regularly watched the man look like death whenever he's in an MMA fight that enters round 4, but yeah he totally looked like he was ever going to last 12 rounds and not need a defibrillator and oxygen mask afterward

Top Bottom