• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Hasney

1.) Spent 10k to see Mayweather/McGregor
2.) Bought some expensive Versace shirt just so he could wear to the fight

Man needs to save his fucking money rather than trying to be seen.

@FightOwensFight: Hey, look! I made a better decision than Enzo did today.

DIMnM9FUwAA6kDf

https://mobile.twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/901607472078696450

Jamie OD

Just finished watching the Torneo Triplemania Battle Royal and it was the most beautiful car wreck of a match I have seen in years. I recognised around half of the participants but entrance after entrance of luchador teams in wacky costumes had me dying with laughter. Then I find out the KISS and clown luchadors were lumberjacks chasing after wrestlers with straps made it better. I thought the match quality would improve when Perros del Mal appeared but that went out the window when one of their wrestlers was dressed as a fucking Avatar! The arena screen had all of the team names for the entrances and I lost it when "La Parka Y Sus Amigos" was one of them. Finally Team GFW was the cherry on top. Lashley and Moose were assumed to enter together but Moose is missing for around 5 minutes before he finally enters. Jeff Jarrett spends so much time trying to rile up the audience during his entrance he essentially gets into a food fight with them in the aisle. Finally when he gets eliminated he stays around stealing food from the front row. Oh and nobody knows the rules so when Parka pinned Jarrett they prematurely played his music to spoil his team's eventual victory. I could only imagine what went through the minds of the viewers who were watching AAA (or lucha in general) for the first time on Twitch.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yeah. Even if TAKA is associated with K-Dojo, his victory, Taichi beating Aoyagi, and Kojima beating SUWAMA all put AJPW firmly below NJPW.

They tried to protect SUWAMA by having Doering jump him, but the story should end with him beating Kojima. Unless this partnership extends beyond this show, they've let SUWAMA's and even Aoyagi's stories down.

As far as Kojima goes at least, he's not booked on any of the Destruction shows as far as I know, so maybe he'll be sticking around AJPW for a bit?

Beefy

Turned into a big race thing.

And I'm pretty sure Evilore banned some dude for comments he thought the dude made.

Yep. That and still boxing fans and MMA fans taking shots at each other. Still not getting both Mayweather and Conner are the winners. Still not getting Mayweather took it easy on Conner, both had easy as fuck nights to get record payouts.

Turned into a big race thing.

And I'm pretty sure Evilore banned some dude for comments he thought the dude made.

I had a quick glance, sure were a lot of mma fans who don't understand boxing in that thread too.

Now I know who was putting money on conor.

It's mornings like these that make me grateful that WrassleGAF is always fun, always playful.

Wrasslegaf knows how to work. It didn't a few years ago though, thankfully better times are upon us

Yep. That and still boxing fans and MMA fans taking shots at each other. Still not getting both Mayweather and Conner are the winners. Still not getting Mayweather took it easy on Conner, both had easy as fuck nights to get record payouts.

I heard PPV companies were crashing because of the massive order uptake. Wonder if it's the biggest PPV of all time.

Foggy

I would say most people watching didn't understand boxing. My timeline is filled with friends talking about how well Conor did and that he just needs to work on cardio. Floyd is playing the whole world like a fiddle.

Carnby

As a person who visits WrassleGAF, but not really part of it, I gotta say you guys are obsessed with OwenaIsNow. He's the topic of conversation on every page. What's up with that?

Beefy

As a person who visits WrassleGAF, but not really part of it, I gotta say you guys are obsessed with OwenaIsNow. He's the topic of conversation on every page. What's up with that?

We are all Owenisnow alt accounts. We talk to ourselves all day.

WWE posted a video of John Cena signing an action figure for a kid and telling him that he always signs the back of his figures so kids won't make him eat a pin lest they smudge the ink.

Fucker

Top Bottom