• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

shaowebb

Hell yeah, baby!

10898_front.jpg

10898_back.jpg

Hey my old wrestling coach is in that game! Bobby Blaze trained me back in early 2000 for CPW. He got work helping with motion footage and such for backstage assault and as part of the thing they put him in the game as an unlockable in a crate backstage. His finishers were a brainbuster and northern lights suplex. Not that anyone ever saw them...he was a jobber for WCW, but at least doin the game kept him paid and on payroll when folks were getting pushed further and further off the card in those days. He had a good run in Smokey Mountain, and overseas at least. Pretty good feud back in the indies with Chris Candido too.

Fun memories of a good man right there.

Zabka

Ryback should be squashing lower card people in quick matches. Putting him up against Big Show over and over is wasting the only thing he's good at: tossing little dudes around.

Ryback should be squashing lower card people in quick matches. Putting him up against Big Show over and over is wasting the only thing he's good at: tossing little dudes around.

I agree to a point but I think his in ring work has vastly improved since his way too soon push a few years ago.

RBH

Hey my old wrestling coach is in that game! Bobby Blaze trained me back in early 2000 for CPW. He got work helping with motion footage and such for backstage assault and as part of the thing they put him in the game as an unlockable in a crate backstage. His finishers were a brainbuster and northern lights suplex. Not that anyone ever saw them...he was a jobber for WCW, but at least doin the game kept him paid and on payroll when folks were getting pushed further and further off the card in those days. He had a good run in Smokey Mountain, and overseas at least. Pretty good feud back in the indies with Chris Candido too.

Fun memories of a good man right there.
Nice! Glad that it kept him on the payroll haha

Top Bottom