• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

awwwww shucky ducky quack quack

welcome back freckle

I left..?

tumblr_inline_ntzabvcJwc1s4kk59_500.gif

Raw was straight doodoo tonight. That crowd, man. They got Dudleyz Vs. New Day, they got Stang, they got Sasha Banks and they just golf clapped at best.

Nikki lookin' fine tho

Also, commentary was by far the worst it has ever been tonight. Everyone was fucking awful. Byron was as non-existent as the crowd. Titus was a fucking moron contradicting himself every other damn word. Poor Cole practically carried them as usual, and I wish I was being sarcastic about that. The days of honest to god hating Cole have long since passed. He has off days, but he's been consistently good. He just needs a better partner than what they're giving him.

I don't know if it's because of just overly sensitive mics and whatnot or if Paige, like Cena, really sucks at calling matches in the ring without being so audible.

Striker

The weirdest part about Sting putting HHH over so much was that sure, HHH shook his hand at Mania, but then he went out and talked a shitload of junk about Sting like 30 minutes later.
I caught the promo and wasn't surprised. I guess Sting is old enough that he wants one final chance in the company and obviously that Wrestlemnia match. Like you'd expect, they have squandered it completely. It was a total jerkoff fest for Triple H and why? Rollins, if he faces Triple H, needs to be the face. It would catapult his status and beat the heel who betrayed him - you know, instead of what they are aiming for right now. Zero sense for Hunter to be a face, period. Authority acts like both each week so I'm not sure what's the difference. It's the worst.

ChazAshley

CharAznable's second cousin
One of the WWE live events is coming to my area this week - are house shows worth watching? Always wanted to go to one of those.

Top Bottom