• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

acrid

Banned
More divas.

6245743690_b101ab56d7_z.jpg

Keep in mind, the plan from the start was to have Charlotte win the belt at NoC. No idea if that is still the plan, but it was as of a month ago.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Thats the biggest difference between Charlotte and Sasha. Charlotte is great with opponents that she's familiar with, know her style and most importantly are aware she's taller than most of the other divas. Sasha could wrestle Eva Marie and at least make it entertaining.

Hex

Banned
They better be doing Paige vs Sasha for this

Maybe you have missed the trend of PCB vs team Bella for the beat the clock.
Perhaps in the time Raw has been on Sasha has joined team Bella.
No?
Yeah...."blah blab blah better be blah blah blah"
Come on, at least be on the right page of the script.

The difference in how promos are cut by guys who have been around a long time (Sting and Bubba) is so much more clear when you see someone struggle through a completely scripted segment.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Charlotte looks like she could rush Brie if she really wanted to.

I think that would help her if she played up being a "big" diva vs her competition. The problem is Charlotte sells EVERY move she takes like its a chair to the head. I appreciate the effort, but its not necessary

Maybe you have missed the trend of PCB vs team Bella for the beat the clock.
Perhaps in the time Raw has been on Sasha has joined team Bella.
No?
Yeah...."blah blab blah better be blah blah blah"
Come on, at least be on the right page of the script.

Nikki isn't dressed to wrestle. And she isn't about to lose in a minute.

The difference in how promos are cut by guys who have been around a long time (Sting and Bubba) is so much more clear when you see someone struggle through a completely scripted segment.

Exactly. Cannot understand how they let this happen, the old school guys are so much better because it FEELS real. Sting was awkward and flubbed a few words but it felt really, Bubba was spitting fire.

KingBroly

Banned
I'd rather they have a G1 style Tournament to determine the #1 contender for the Divas title, but Vince hates Tournaments, despite them being very popular for ratings.

Hex

Banned
Cesaro deserves this.

As far as the divas, there was a rumor of a tie so that there is a three way at NoC.

Top Bottom