• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I know where your statue is, bet your gf took it put a Swastika arm band on it and drew on a Hitler moustache in place of the beard.

KingBroly

Banned
You can't blame them in this case, it is a complete shit segment in a complete shit storyline which WWE will drag on far too long before Reigns and Ambrose bring in a third and in true modern WWE fashion it will be someone really stupid like Big Show or Ryback or someone else really boring and a huge let down.

I disagree. Even with Sting kicking off the show, this crowd has come across as dead all night long.

Fox318

You can't blame them in this case, it is a complete shit segment in a complete shit storyline which WWE will drag on far too long before Reigns and Ambrose bring in a third and in true modern WWE fashion it will be someone really stupid like Big Show or Ryback or someone else really boring and a huge let down.

aside from the sting-rollins stuff its summerslam rematches

Hex

Banned
I genuinely feel bad for Paige.
Why would they waste Sasha on this.
They have Tamina and Naomi
I smell some really terrible story botching coming

tumblr_ntz7co1n3p1ruwc07o1_540.jpg

Top Bottom