• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

NastyBook

driO7pF.jpg

"Put up the graphic that tells them we're popular, dammit!"

Hex

Banned
So Kane to come back and join Reigns and Ambrose to deal with the Wyatts?

Edit: God damn this guy really is a no personality baby Huey. His shit is really going to get old.
Let Brock get hold of him.

i was just about to post something about the game on here im glad nintendo is pushing advertising for this game and during raw of all places :) Already on my wii u for the 11th!

Already preloaded on to my wii u

Couldn't resist the $10 off with amazon. Gotta save where I can considering all the games this fall lol.

I didnt know you could switch skins/engines! That sold me instantly.

Yup Didn't follow Mario Maker much myself a year ago, but the more I saw and heard about it the more I realized how bad I want it.

somedevil

He is doing way better than what I expected from him.

edit: lol the Young Bucks trolling their fans by implying they might be in the Dusty tournament.

Hex

Banned
This crowd is Corpus Christi levels of terrible

You can't blame them in this case, it is a complete shit segment in a complete shit storyline which WWE will drag on far too long before Reigns and Ambrose bring in a third and in true modern WWE fashion it will be someone really stupid like Big Show or Ryback or someone else really boring and a huge let down.

Top Bottom