• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

PS2 backwards compatibility would get me into a PS4 I think, GT4 would get a lot of play while I wait for GT7 to be a dismal disappointment.
So work yesterday for me was supposed to be noon-22:30 but ended up being 10:00-03:30

And I mean 03:30 as in AM this morning, so 17.5 hours.

And I got in at 8am today...

I don't actually know how I'm awake right now.
Don't be shy, it's cocaine, isn't it? Isn't it? Sucks though.

Stackboy

EU PS+ for April has leaked again. Same media outlet as the last 2 times.

PS4: Mercenary Kings
PS3: PES 2014, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Vita: Hotline Miami, Moto GP13

Fuck yes to all those.
The bolded are YOPO so you get Vita & PS3 copies :)

Merc Kings is made by the Scott Pilgrim guys and was Kickstartered on Steam, looks insanely awesome.

Hotline Miami is crossbuy and has been recently announced for PS4. So we get it on PS4 as well?

That's a good lookin' month up there.

Arksy

Can someone give me the cliffnotes of the whole James Hird & Tania Hird saga? I have no idea what happened to begin with and I feel like I've been thrust into the middle of a soap opera.

Arksy: Tania Hird has been saying to the media that the AFL tipped the Bombers off about the ASADA stuff, constantly. AFL and Essendon want her to stop bringing it up.

No Vitas in the Brisbane CBD DSE

Edit: Only one I could find in any store is a display model for $169.

See if EB will pricematch.

Deeku

So I bought another 3ds last night, 220ish shipped for Mario & luigi US xl bundle...thought it was an ok deal but guess not compared to 169 vita....and now I own 4 3ds's lol:(

legend166

Can someone give me the cliffnotes of the whole James Hird & Tania Hird saga? I have no idea what happened to begin with and I feel like I've been thrust into the middle of a soap opera.

Do you mean the entire Essendon drugs saga or just the latest thing?

Gazunta

Crackdown 3 exclusive to EB (retail only release)?

The wife's welcome to go into whatever store she likes and spend her money as she sees fit. :)

eQG5e4C.jpg

$25 for a memory card, ffffffuuuuuuu

Gazunta

Yeah I got PS+ so I figure I'll eventually grab some other games
that I will never play

OH HEY SPEAKING OF VIDEO GAMES, man oh man do I like LEGO Marvel. I am such a sucker for Marvel anything these days and I always loved the LEGO games and it's basically GTA and you rescue Stan Lee and you can be Spider-Man and then you can be Iron Man and you can go FWOOOOSH around New York and ZAP ZAP REPULSOR RAYS IRON MAN LET'S MARVEL TEAM UP

harshairmail

Neo Member
Just picked up a vita from Dick Smith.
$169 for the wifi model w/ killzone.
Pretty great deal, shame about the memory card prices though...

Dryk

Hey RadGAF, remember to stay out of the CBD tomorrow night due to 100% chance of AUES pubcrawl (or join us either's good)

Aww yiss!

I scored myself a copy of Infamous Second Son for $55 at Dick Smith’s today....it’s currently $65 but if you pre-ordered it you get an extra $10 off. The thing is I ordered it the day after it came out since they had no copies left and I wanted to lock in that price. So when I went to pick it up today (they were supposed to call me to tell me when it got re-stocked but never did so I called them! -_-) I played dumb and said “I could be wrong, but I heard if you order the game and put $10 down you get $10 off?” To my surprise he said “yeah that’s right” and gave it to me for a total of $55 even though I didn’t really pre-order it.
I don't even have a PS4 yet, but this deal was too good to pass up.

senahorse

Oh man I remember the first day when I got that home and straight into the SNES, another instance of being blown away, especially when flying into that ship. It's probably because I am older now but I rarely (if ever) get those feelings anymore.

Dead Man

Amen brother. I just went there for the first time, the other day (the Blackwood one). Really enjoyed it :)
I find their chips a bit too salty sometimes, but other than that it is probably my favourite burger place in the state at the moment.
Can't remember if I posted this on AusGAF or not, but my PSN name is Gazunta if you want to add me.

Also, I made a comic about Star Fox:

LOL. Nice one. I want a new Star Fox. A good one.

Dead Man

Is it in cinemas here? If so schweet!

Looks like only Marion is showing it in Adelaide. On a semi related note, I miss having mainstream cinemas in the city.

Also, Even Cinemas website is shit. They suck at alphabetical sorting. Putting all the 'The' titles under T. What sort of amateur rubbish is that?

I find their chips a bit too salty sometimes, but other than that it is probably my favourite burger place in the state at the moment.

Yeah, my girlfriend didn't like the chips at all, but the burgers were great (tried a beef and lamb). We have only just moved up into the "Hills" region and have started finding good shops/restaurants etc etc out for ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom