• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the beer he's been drinking, DeathJr is more 'Australian'* than some of you guys who were born here!

* What the hell does that even mean any more?

Yea I already found out.

Bought it anyway.

It was so fucking hard to not buy an XBO at the same time, then I realized that the XBO is the most likely to recieve a price drop in the near future.
At this rate the X1 will be $400 RRP by Xmas.

Even the 360 is getting INSANELY cheap deals. Target have the 250GB HDD model with TITANFALL, Tomb Raider, Halo 4 AND FIFA14 or Battlefield 4 for $299.

INSANE.

Hello.

I stepped foot in north korea.
I saw nestea.
I got free drinks at a bar!
Nice! Were they trying to get you nice and drunk so they could have their way with you?

Judging by the beer he's been drinking, DeathJr is more 'Australian'* than some of you guys who were born here!

* What the hell does that even mean any more?

Racist, selfish, arrogant, short tempered, self-entitled and selfish again.

I expected to get a 360 about now, for the XBLA games that had interested me through the generation. Some were also on Windows/maybe OS X but I use Linux.

Fez, Dust, Mark of the Ninja, Bastion, Super Meat Boy.

In a plot twist, they are all now on Linux.

Braid is on Linux too, though I have it on PS3.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
3396919649.png

Well done, Gaz!

I did not buy the kick started book.

Thought I was close to the end in Xenoblade last night, reason being that I was on what seemed to be the apex of the story. I wanted to have an early night and start my second week on site all refreshed and such, but decided to push on because the end seemed so close.

Three hours later I had to save the game and go to bed. The endgame is way too long, man. The twists are utterly insane, too.

jambo

So work yesterday for me was supposed to be noon-22:30 but ended up being 10:00-03:30

And I mean 03:30 as in AM this morning, so 17.5 hours.

And I got in at 8am today...

I don't actually know how I'm awake right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom