• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omikron

Also palm oil. Which really shouldn't be anywhere near chocolate and often from bad sources (environment concerns), but I believe Arnotts are fairly pro active in that area.

I still like Tim Tams.

That will require some serious deep-throating. Mutes might have some tips about that, too.

60a7c33858201c12d5e60537253a2b6e-d51qcrv.jpg

Yrael

Oh damn, now this thread is making me hungry. :( It doesn't help that I've been on a fairly strict diet regime for the past few weeks.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I think i'm going to stick with physical books instead of Ebooks. Kobo seems to be missing the 2 books i've purchased, Even though it shows up under my purchase history.

They somehow vanished and they want me to uninstall and reinstall applications blah blah. God damn shitty tech support.

The peanut butter filled pretzels gave me a real bad tummy ache :(

I think i'm going to stick with physical books instead of Ebooks. Kobo seems to be missing the 2 books i've purchased, Even though it shows up under my purchase history.

They somehow vanished and they want me to uninstall and reinstall applications blah blah. God damn shitty tech support.

What's a Kobo? Its that like a hobo version of a Kindle?

Fredescu

Agreed. Everyone loses their pants over them but I think they are just okay.

What's your favourite store bought chocolate biscuit? I'm not saying Tim Tams are mine. I'd have to have a think about it.

Those big chewy chocolate chip cookies from Subway are a bit of a guilty pleasure. Also those ones with the marshmellow in them. Royals.

Oh, Wagon Wheels are probably better than all the above.

Quasar

What's your favourite store bought chocolate biscuit? I'm not saying Tim Tams are mine. I'd have to have a think about it.

They would be mine. Though I also don't mind the simplicity of the monte. Though really I pretty much like all proper chocolate biscuits.

I like the biscuits that have chocolate on one side and make you poop.

Also the ones with caramel on top of biscuit, covered in chocolate. Tastes like pure sugar.

In any case Shapes take a giant shit on chocolate biscuits so WHATEVER

#savourybiscuits4lyfe

Stillmatic

I just jumped on this (PS4 version for me, XBO version is the same price) Dick Smith have Destiny for $69.98, I think it's online only, so delivery should be an extra $4.95.

Using the code: "DS29519" takes $10 off making the total $64.93 delivered.

You can do this for the TLOU Remaster too, making it $54.90 delivered.

Mint Slices. My god, they are like crack for me. Which means I rarely buy them, because as soon as that pack is open, their days (well, minutes, actually) are numbered.

MTE

Can I say oreos? I like oreos.

I feel dirty saying it, but I like them too.
Having said that, they're not chocolate biscuits, strictly speaking.

TeeVee Snacks are god-tier. As are Chocolate Teddy Bears (Essentially big TeeVee Snacks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom