• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritz

Banned
kitkat-cookies-cream-1.jpg

Shame they stopped selling them, and replaced them instead with some weird 3-in-1 thing.

Dryk

Oreos are evil, they go down so easily I can never just eat one

Agreed. Everyone loses their pants over them but I think they are just okay.

You know what I also dislike that's popular? Nutella. Hazelnuts are literally the worst nut. Keep that shit out of my chocolate.
Awkward, Hazelnut chocolate is my favourite

Chocolate coated hazelnuts > Chocolate coated peanut > Chocolate coated almond > Everything e,se

Rizzi

Marzipan is gross. I will never understand how anyone ever willingly puts that in their mouth.
Much like coconut water.

Bought a pack of peanut butter timtams THANKS AUSGAF
pretty good! Also fyi the Woolworths special one is red velvet Tim tams as part of their adriano zumbo line

The peanut butter filled pretzels gave me a real bad tummy ache :(

But did they make you thirsty?

You know what I also dislike that's popular? Nutella. Hazelnuts are literally the worst nut. Keep that shit out of my chocolate.

Whoa Whoa. Whoa.

These are great, have seen at the Lindt shop in Sydney but someone found them in Coles around Newcastle too:
0003746603399_500X500.jpg

Hnnnng do want

There's a blast from the past!

Much like you l o l

They're awesome. Work buys them. I try to hold out, but if I go in for one, it's so easy to just put another one or two in between my other fingers.

You've made biscuits sound so dirty congratamalations

Mint Slices definitely up there as the GOAT. I also like Scotch Fingers with chocolate on one side.

Yuss I do like me some scotch fingers and the chocolate ones are tops

Should be $50, I really should get around to selling my PS3 copy. Gamersyde video looked fantastic.

Just me or has the last of us officially been milked to death. I haven't played the game and i'm already sick of it.

Maybe if you played it you wouldn't be sick of it.

Tons of threads at the moment due to the PS4 version coming out this week. Also tons of events surrounding it, with the whole movie and play acting of it.

Same thing happened with Destiny for the past 2 weeks! Tons of threads about it.

Topical things lead to numerous threads!

Newbie checking in in the Home Country thread. I'm out West in Perth.

And since people seem to be posting pictures of their favourite bikkies:

Arnotts_Assorted_Creams.jpg

Why pick one when you can have them all? :p

Stackboy

I played The Last of Us on PS3 and I am baffled as to why anyone who has already played it would play it again on PS4. I just don't get the song and dance made about it. It's a good game sure, but not one I would play again in a hurry.

I played The Last of Us on PS3 and I am baffled as to why anyone who has already played it would play it again on PS4. I just don't get the song and dance made about it. It's a good game sure, but not one I would play again in a hurry.

Obviously people don't agree with you. After all, it's The Citizen Kane of Gaming.

Naughty Gods :bow:

jambo

All dem Ps and frames.

I'm on the fence still. ND will hopefully make my mind up for me in the next week or so.

Stackboy

Rogue Legacy is suppose to drop this week on PS3/PS4/Vita. What day can I expect it to come out in the Aus PSN store? The US release is the 29th.

radaxian

What's the cheapest price for The Last of Us on release day? I see dick smith have it for $69. Anywhere else cheaper?

DS are now selling it for $59, plus they apparently advertised it for $49 a while back and might give it to you for that price if you push it. There is a catalogue scan of that earlier price in the whirlpool thread.

Okay, to continue the biscuit talk from yesterday (mint slices > everything) where I smack talked hazelnuts and people thought I was crazy. Let's talk about nut ranking! This is nuts alone without bringing chocolate into the mix.

Macadamia > cashew > pistachio > brazil nut > walnut > peanut > almond > someones nut sack > hazelnut

MTE

Okay, to continue the biscuit talk from yesterday (mint slices > everything) where I smack talked hazelnuts and people thought I was crazy. Let's talk about nut ranking! This is nuts alone without bringing chocolate into the mix.

Macadamia > cashew > pistachio > brazil nut > walnut > peanut > almond > someones nut sack > hazelnut

Peanuts aren't a nut >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom