• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also PS+ for the month is confirmed

Driveclub PS+ Edition (PS4)
Dust: An Elysian Tail (PS4)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (PS3)
Pix the Cat (PS Vita/PS4 Cross Buy)
Rainbow Moon (PS Vita/PS3 Cross Buy)
Spelunky (PS4/PS3/PS Vita Cross Buy)

4 PS4 titles, 4 PS3 titles, 3 Vita titles.

I've already got Driveclub retail on the way, Dust on 360/PC, Arkham Asylum on 360/PC, Spelunky on PS3/Vita/PC :(

Pix the Cat looks awesome though!

Which ones? PS4 and Vita seem the same.

Edit:
Oh wow, price histories:

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISA...tem=251564949960&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2564
Going to have to bookmark this I think, because I couldn't see a quick way to get to the page? Easy enough to get an item ID from the URL and put it at the end though.

A quick example:
http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=251506405568 (selling for $169)
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SENNHEISER-Momentum-On-Ear-Headphones-Black-/251506405568 (listed at $300)

What the shit? I hope someone in the media (or at least OzBargain) brings this up. Shoddy as fuck.

Already brought up on OzBargain. Can't do much about it since it's Dick Smith changing the prices, not eBay.

If it was on Dick Smiths own website the ACCC could hit them up but since it's a 3rd party deal DSE can get away with it.

Shaneus

PS. Rep, reckon I'll get the steelbook *and* PS+ Driveclubs. Does OGS look like the cheapest to you for ye olde steelbook? Worth risking potential damage in getting it posted?

Thanks for your help last night with that Destiny strike Rep. I had almost enough vanguard points to buy some new gloves and bump me to level 27... But I opted for the legendary flaming armband. I think I made the right choice. I think Destiny will just be about logging in for an hour or so and doing the daily strike with a friend or two. Don't feel the need to grind now. No way I will be geared enough for the raid any time soon.

Also everyone with PS+ should grab that Capcom DnD brawler on PS3 this month. Classic games.

r1chard

Media Molecule are going to be at PAXAus.

One of my favourite devs of all time, and I have to give my ticket to someone else :(

Rizzi

Thanks! I intend to sink my teeth into the game on the weekend.

I'm really enjoying it. The combat is a lot like the Arkham Batman games, but you start out kinda squishy. Archers and spear throwers will fuck your shit up hard if you don't focus on them.

Thanks for your help last night with that Destiny strike Rep. I had almost enough vanguard points to buy some new gloves and bump me to level 27... But I opted for the legendary flaming armband. I think I made the right choice. I think Destiny will just be about logging in for an hour or so and doing the daily strike with a friend or two. Don't feel the need to grind now. No way I will be geared enough for the raid any time soon.

Also everyone with PS+ should grab that Capcom DnD brawler on PS3 this month. Classic games.

27's are fine for raiding. Group experience, communication and knowing what your specific role is exactly when and where it's needed are key.

27's are fine for raiding. Group experience, communication and knowing what your specific role is exactly when and where it's needed are key.

Yeah, 27 is fine, as long as everyone knows what to do.

Helps to have a bunch of 28/29's in the team.

Hard raid is a different story. :/

If there are enough Ausgaffers over 26 we can do the raid tonight or on the weekend?

Rep
Darklord
dishwasher
Toasty

Let me know if you guys are up for it. With a good team we can finish it in 1 hour, but if it's your first time, expect 2-3 hours.

If there are enough Ausgaffers over 26 we can do the raid tonight or on the weekend?

Rep
Darklord
dishwasher
Toasty

Let me know if you guys are up for it. With a good team we can finish it in 1 hour, but if it's your first time, expect 2-3 hours.

I was helping some new raiders last night and finished up right at Atheon, so I have a save point here to just knock him off :) Only trouble I've already finished the raid this week :(
No loot

My GT is the same as GAF name, Xbone.

Everyone else is on PS4 Ozzy, sorry.

I've done the normal raid too, and 1/3 of it on hard. Still fun to play with new players and it's probably the only thing in Destiny worth playing over and over again without any rewards.

Darklord

Banned
DSE being a bit cuntish, damn.

Their ebay store is HORRIBLY run. Just look at their negative feedback. They screwed my friends over when they sold them tablets then never sent them for weeks. They don't have items in stock but but still sell them and claim they do. They have zero communication as well.

Everyone else is on PS4 Ozzy, sorry.

I've done the normal raid too, and 1/3 of it on hard. Still fun to play with new players and it's probably the only thing in Destiny worth playing over and over again without any rewards.

Yep, GAF is very much a PS4 zone. It's alright I have a 10 year old clan that games together, almost all on X1 :)

Darklord

Banned

Rep
Darklord
dishwasher
Toasty

I want to raid but I'm stuck at 25. I never get any good items. ;_;

Queen chest and helmet + vanguard class vendor boots and gloves is what pushed me out of the level 22-25 funk. Gotta grind vanguard rep to level 2 though.

PS. Rep, reckon I'll get the steelbook *and* PS+ Driveclubs. Does OGS look like the cheapest to you for ye olde steelbook? Worth risking potential damage in getting it posted?
Possibly, shouldn't get damaged on the way over.

It's like $15 more expensive at JB. Annoying they don't have a sale on at the moment :/

I wonder if that JB Music voucher thing will still be valid at launch? That would get you 20% off I think.

No probs! Had to run the daily solo as your mate was only level 20. Level 28 mission wouldn't have been fun!

Media Molecule are going to be at PAXAus.

One of my favourite devs of all time, and I have to give my ticket to someone else :(
I'll make sure to give them lots of hugs and tell them how awesome they are while you can't :)

Rep
Darklord
dishwasher
Toasty

I'm up for it. Just let me know when.

Currently swapping my stock PS4 HDD for a 2TB one. Taking ages to transfer all my capture videos to PC lol

Their ebay store is HORRIBLY run. Just look at their negative feedback. They screwed my friends over when they sold them tablets then never sent them for weeks. They don't have items in stock but but still sell them and claim they do. They have zero communication as well.
Yup, effectively 2 separate companies. Insane trying to deal with their online support for the eBay store. Took me weeks to get my voucher they owed me.

In store is fantastic. A+ service. Online sales can be messy unless you know how to work it.

Omikron

Everyone. There is a Paradox sale going on on Steam. I highly recommend picking up both Europa Universalis IV and Crusader Kings 2.

I am going to further support them with this purchase.

By-f3BGIEAA8NXu.png:large

Everyone. There is a Paradox sale going on on Steam. I highly recommend picking up both Europa Universalis IV and Crusader Kings 2.

I am going to further support them with this purchase.

Yep just picked up the 15 bucks of DLC I didn't own. Mostly portrait packs and other useless stuff, lol.

markot

Banned
I don't know about ssb on the 3ds... Would anyone play it after the wiiu version comes out? The controls on the 3ds and most portables are too small for fighters.

The grand strat pack is great value, $9 for Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, Hearts of Iron 3 and Victoria 2!

All the sequels you could ever want!
Until CK3/EU5/HoI4/VC3 inevitably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom