• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1chard

The only way to deal with a foodcoma...
lDhQo-yk2A3QeJqlSa2jobUpQ35u0KuRqun3iLL0E2I

Merry Christmas nerds. Stephen Chow minithon on Sbs2 right now. Shaolin Soccer just finished and my entire family saw it for the first time and they all loved it! Kung Fun Hustle next but I gotta hustle to the other side of town :(

Deeku

turns out xmas gatherings are more fun when you're only in the country once-ish a year lol

good times, hope y'all had nice gatherings too.

now gimme my freakin cheap ass boxing day wiiu dealllll!!!! :(

Dryk

My Christmas lunch mostly consisted of Smash Bros with my cousins and occasionally venturing out for cake and some talking to the wider family. Good times.

Really tempted to go down to the shops today. Anyone know where I can get a copy of Hyrule Warriors online and on the cheap?

Had two Christmases in a row the past few days. Ended with the mater and pater of all food comas.

markot

Banned
I think there was/is a problem with the screens on some of z3 phones, more fragile then iphone screens apparently. Infact self screen cracking seems to be something that the sony phones do abit. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TbzuItq2xFDTS7iXX_mpiXN0MEINdA521bJkWaPlPRk/viewanalytics

Also, ive seen it cheaper on ozbargain a few times, and its sony, in 2 months theyll have the z4 out. Infact self screen cracking seems to be something that the sony phones do abit.

Hey where is the cheapest place to get GTAV on PS4, On or offline? I thought I saw it around for $49 at some point but when I went to pick up TLoU PS4 everyone had it for like 80, 90, 100 bucks (lol EB)

I don't really want to pay much for it considering it's a double dip turning probably into a triple dip if the PC version is any good...

Hey where is the cheapest place to get GTAV on PS4, On or offline? I thought I saw it around for $49 at some point but when I went to pick up TLoU PS4 everyone had it for like 80, 90, 100 bucks (lol EB)

I don't really want to pay much for it considering it's a double dip turning probably into a triple dip if the PC version is any good...
It was $45 posted preorder, not sure if it's currently on sale, maybe ask Target.

Gazunta

Merry Christmas you pack of cunts. Xoxox

Internet time is...sparse. I'll explain later. Hope you are all doing well and I'll see you when I get back to...well I'm not going to call it Civilization but y'know

Darklord

Banned
I looked all over for a good WiiU deal. Nothing. Has everyone just given up even trying to sell them now? If they had a bundle like some of the XB1/PS4 deals I bet it would start moving a heap.

Fredescu

The lack of bundles is the fault of Nintendo more than any particular retailer. I'd say the tablet screen makes it harder to cut the price than other consoles, so they're trying to get as many sales from Mario Kart and Smash as they can before dropping. Source: mybutt.

On the upside, the low demand means second hand prices aren't too bad if you want to go down that route.

It was on the page that Rlan posted yesterday. You even quoted it. The way I see it, if I hold out for a year, LBP3 and Drive Club will be dime a dozen with all the bundles they're in now. That's the downside of the asscre download tokens with the Xbone, but asscre sucks anyway.

Yeah just wanted to repost for people with extra Xmas money ;)

Fuck me Driveclub is good. Played some GT6 this week at the parents and it looks and plays terrible compared to it. Even gave FH2 a burl today and came away wanting to play Driveclub instead.
We get our copy of LBP3 on Monday, can't wait :)

If Captain Toad is out here soon my son will be spending his Xmas money on it from the great grandparents :)

Eh, so far it looks as though OGS has the best price for Captain Toad- $50. Unless anyone knows of a better deal, I'll order from them tomorrow. (it's out on the 3rd, i think, Rep)

I finished Sunset Overdrive this afternoon (despite XBL being down and having to turn the console into offline mode to play). Fucking awesome game.

I have to say this was absolutely the most fun single player 2014 game that i played this year. It ran like a dream technically, was very well written (very, very meta/4th wall breaking, if you like that sort of thing), and most importantly, was just fun.
It's second on my GOTY list after Titanfall.

Bernbaum

I think I bought two copies of Far Cry 3 deluxe edition. I have a code floating around that I don't think is the one I activated in Uplay.

Who wants to give it a crack?

Dead Man

So a friend got her kid a PS4 for Christmas. She made a master account and then a sub account for the boy. We can log into her PSN account but not the sub account, but when we check on SEN on a PC his sub account seems fine. Is this from the ddos or was a fuckup made in creating the sub account?

So a friend got her kid a PS4 for Christmas. She made a master account and then a sub account for the boy. We can log into her PSN account but not the sub account, but when we check on SEN on a PC his sub account seems fine. Is this from the ddos or was a fuckup made in creating the sub account?
Never used a sub account tbh, we just password protect the account/purchases.
Best to tweet Sony support.

Despite it being on sale in the US for the last 4 weeks, Nintendo has refused to sell Captain Toad to my son today. I couldn't let his post-Xmas shopping end up a fail so he spent his money on this instead!

B51SVu4CQAAQSwn.jpg:large

tl;dr - money went to Sony/Disney rather than you Nintendo

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Despite it being on sale in the US for the last 4 weeks, Nintendo has refused to sell Captain Toad to my son today. I couldn't let his post-Xmas shopping end up a fail so he spent his money on this instead!

B51SVu4CQAAQSwn.jpg:large

tl;dr - money went to Sony/Disney rather than you Nintendo

poor captain kinopio :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom