• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidys

Kind of disappointed Nine isn't running Christmas Vacation as usual.

Just checked and saw they were running Carols by Candlelight.

Lame.

Also it's weird that ABC2 is running The Godfather and SBS2 is running Life of Brian followed by In The Loop.

While all of those are legendary films why wouldn't they show something Christmas related?

It's on here tomorrow night, as usual. 7:30pm.

That makes sense.

Quasar

Just checked and saw they were running Carols by Candlelight.

Lame.

Also it's weird that ABC2 is running The Godfather and SBS2 is running Life of Brian followed by In The Loop.

While all of those are legendary films why wouldn't they show something Christmas related?

The SBS2 one...they originally had something terrorism related scheduled that they dropped given recent events.

At least its about Jesus.

hidys

The SBS2 one...they originally had something terrorism related scheduled that they dropped given recent events.

At least its about Jesus.

Oh yeah shit I just realized that Life of Brian is actually a brilliant choice for a film before Christmas.

I feel stupid for suggesting it wasn't.

hamchan

So is Elite: Dangerous like the PC gamer's version of Destiny where you're just doing incredibly boring stuff but you can't stop playing.

japan really goes fucking nuts for fried chicken at christmas

Cnj2v6B.jpg

In related news Japan is pretty awesome.

Did kiss kiss bang bang and die hard back to back. I made macarons for the first time and they turned out ok.

So now I'm ready for Christmas.

Merry Christmas.

Kritz

Banned
like a fucking idiot I just spilled a full can of soda upside down, and it landed perfectly on the air vent of my computer, leaking soda through the dust covers and fans onto my gpu

two hours of swearing later, the computer still boots by some fuckin' miracle, and the gpu seems to be handling itself for now.

guess I'll know in a few hours if I'm getting a new graphics card for xmas...

and maybe a proper computer desk.

Fredescu

Pretty good price for the Xbox one, especially compared to the Wii u
The one on the Microsoft site is better I think. $499, two controllers and five games. Or $599 with Kinect and six games.

Merry Christmas Ausgaf!

All of these console bundles are tempting but I think I'm going to stick with my plan of just getting a new 3ds for boxing day.

Darren870

So is anybody going to watch Die Hard tonight?

Watching it now. Then going to watch MST3K - Santa Conquers the Martians after.

Missus is going to want to put on Sound of Music in between though. Just loves them Nazis!

Merry Christmas all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom