• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
We're disappointed in you marsh. Come back

They're discussing Disney. Send help
Also whoever didn't come, prepare to be banned

pft whatever last time tdm tried to do ban me on behalf of you he failed miserably
he wouldnt know where to stick a ban if evlore himself told him

Happy Australia day!

Me too ><

Instead I am playing 1983 trivial pursuit. Even sober i know like 10% of the answers :/

We had this one growing up:

trivial.jpg

I'd probably still struggle with the questions now.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Sorry I couldn't make it.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
So does anyone want my 3 months of Stan voucher for PS3/PS4?

It expires soon and I'd prefer for it to be used.

I think it only works for new Stan accounts, so if you have an existing account I'm not sure if it'll work.

hidys

Usually I can appreciate the #1 even if I don't like it. I don't get Hoops though

I mean the song is okay.. sort of. But knowing that it beat beat out Kendrick Lamar who put out what I consider to be one the top 20 albums ever made is pretty baffling.

I haven't even heard of most of the top 10!

Get off my lawn!

Neither have I but I did listen to a fair amount of new music this year, albeit not a huge amount.

I must admit there are a couple of bands I'll listen to after today but so much of the list was boring.

Also where was Sufjan Stevens? He's putting out a couple of sold out shows in February so I thought for sure he would crack the top 10.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Im sorry I was busy hanging out with douchebags.

EatChildren

Nobody invited me.

Cunts.

EatChildren

Oh I'm one of those two.

Double cunts.

EatChildren

How did you guys shape up

EatChildren

I wish I was in bed with mutes :<

EatChildren

The entire phone network is down at work preventing inbound and outbound calls. This is wonderful.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
How did you guys shape up
I'm fiiiine
She just rolled over and went back to sleep
>:|
You kept rolling around and woke me up with snuggles
sitting at work barely able to lift my arms. :( so tired.
If that's the worst of it I'll be impressed
I wish I was in bed with mutes :<
We're still in bed. There's time lol
One way to get access to mod powers again.
Mod powers access is a great perk tbh

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Unless something kicks in later, I dare say that will be the worst of it. Having a cuppa tea now and feeling pretty fine.

Cruncho

I got home and decided to de-beer my house by drinking the rest of the beers i had in the fridge. Got to bed at about 2 and back up at 6. Kill meeeee.

Why do I do this to myselfffff...

edit: avatar is defs accurate of my face today.

I mean the song is okay.. sort of. But knowing that it beat beat out Kendrick Lamar who put out what I consider to be one the top 20 albums ever made is pretty baffling.

Neither have I but I did listen to a fair amount of new music this year, albeit not a huge amount.

I must admit there are a couple of bands I'll listen to after today but so much of the list was boring.

Also where was Sufjan Stevens? He's putting out a couple of sold out shows in February so I thought for sure he would crack the top 10.

What I find baffling is that people continue to be baffled at a popularity contest not always lining up with their opinions lol

It's not Best 100. It's Hottest 100. It's a list of songs that have been voted by mostly Triple J listeners, not music reviewers lol

Also I had no idea Sufjan Stevens was still a thing, dudes popularity peaked back when Saddle Creek got big a decade or more ago. He'll keep putting out highly acclaimed, niche stuff from here on out until he hits his late 50's and gets that 'cool old folk singer' shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom