• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventron

Silicon Valley, Season 2, starting April 12

Those 5 words and 2 numbers will lift me out of any bad mood.

EDIT: And Omi's news, as well! Congrats, here's to a happy and healthy family.

Gazunta

Great to hear Omi. Been following on Twitter of course.

My new hobby: finding tables on Pinball FX2 that Gazunta has top score on and then WRECKING HIS SHIT.

Were you on acid when you posted that 27million score on Star Wars Starfighter Assault? I can't touch that

YOU'RE A DIRTY MOTHERFUCKER BERNBAUM, I WON'T REST UNTIL MY HANDS ARE COVERED IN YOUR BLOOD

I'm gonna spend a good chunk of time tonight trying to smack you down like a redheaded stepchild. PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, WHAT

Also, Joe Normal fucking KILLED me on Liquid Television.

Bernbaum

YOU'RE A DIRTY MOTHERFUCKER BERNBAUM, I WON'T REST UNTIL MY HANDS ARE COVERED IN YOUR BLOOD

I'm gonna spend a good chunk of time tonight trying to smack you down like a redheaded stepchild. PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, WHAT

Also, Joe Normal fucking KILLED me on Liquid Television.

Today I beat your Return of the Jedi score, which was tough, and your World War Hulk score on my second try.

Only one you've got ahead of me is the Avengers table, with a buttfuck crazy score of 38m.

Thinking about taking the week off work just so I can crush your dreams.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Beta bar in melbz is pretty alright.

Bit pricey (entry price then bourbon and coeks were $10) but other than that, pretty chill place. Has a good bar atmosphere.

senahorse

Not unless it's gifted. Though you might be able to pick up a key somewhere else. The first game didn't really do much for me so I might wait for a humble sale or something before I check it out.

Considering it's RC in Aus, is it going to be possible to get it on Steam?

Steam gift or code from a seller. I'd expect the usual suspects in the Buy/Sell thread will have it.

On PS4 you can just make a US account and grab some credit through Amazon. Vita misses out though unless you have one especially for US store :(

Watch SV for yourself. I like it, but it start off more chuckles than guffaws. Last episode is a sustained belly laugh. I'm looking forward to the new season.
also, it's Mike "Beavis and Butthead/Office Space/King of the Hill/ Idiocracy" Judge's show.

also Veep's on the same day.

Goddamn Veep
even though she's POTUS

Watch SV for yourself. I like it, but it start off more chuckles than guffaws. Last episode is a sustained belly laugh. I'm looking forward to the new season.
also, it's Mike "Beavis and Butthead/Office Space/King of the Hill/ Idiocracy" Judge's show.

also Veep's on the same day.

Goddamn Veep
even though she's POTUS

Yeah, agreed. It's quite entertaining but only provided a few real laughs.

Veep just makes me miss The Thick Of It.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I saw Prometheus in 3D at the cinema. No regrets. Brilliant 3D effects too.

It doesn't as much "fall apart" on repeated viewings as it does "crumble into a million pieces before having each piece explode".

I saw Prometheus in 3D at the cinema. No regrets. Brilliant 3D effects too.

It doesn't as much "fall apart" on repeated viewings as it does "crumble into a million pieces before having each piece explode".

It's insanely good visually. Really masterful atmosphere.

The script is bad though. Can't fix that.

Omikron

Cheers everyone :)

Congrats Omi. How was the first night? Are they sleeping much?
First night was... Ok. Could have been a lot worse. Although when three kids were up at once was interesting heh.

They sleep pretty well. Feed about every 3 to 4 hours. The hospital get them on a pretty consistent schedule, so just trying to keep that up really.

I figure I may aswell post this since someone else probably will!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0
Okay, so it seems the consensus is that Prometheus was a dumb movie and not just too deep for me to understand like 2001 was. Good to know.
Cheers everyone :)

First night was... Ok. Could have been a lot worse. Although when three kids were up at once was interesting heh.

They sleep pretty well. Feed about every 3 to 4 hours. The hospital get them on a pretty consistent schedule, so just trying to keep that up really.
Oh man, I must have missed when both the twins came home! Happy days!

r1chard

Scott was totally on board with what Lindelof was doing. Scott has produced some amazing work, but honestly, at least half of what he's done has been sub-par.

Took my daughter to Moomba today to see the parade, 'cos she's never seen it. It was non-existent and then shit for years, but is really good now. Doesn't quite feel back to its former glory, but that might be vague memories of the last time *I* saw the parade, 30 years ago... Also, there was a Minecraft float :) [designed by some kids at a workshop last year - a bunch of the cooler floats were].

The dodgem cars drive still seems really short, but still heaps of fun :)

Gazunta

Hey, Bernabum old pal old chum, how about you load up the Return Of The Jedi table in Pinball FX 2 and then eat a hobo's dick? That's a good lad.

You are destroying meeeeeee

Bernbaum

Hey, Bernabum old pal old chum, how about you load up the Return Of The Jedi table in Pinball FX 2 and then eat a hobo's dick? That's a good lad.

You are destroying meeeeeee

What the fuck is this shit?

b2MIrVK.jpg

Bernbaum

People depend on me for stuff. If I stop showing up at work, their lives will crumble to dust.

TO DUST, GAZ. YOU ARE RUINING LIVES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom