• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarquiss_

Sup AusGaf. You can add another Aussie to the ranks lol.

Anyways, on a serious note cannot believe what is happening in Christchurch. Hope everyone is ok.

jambo

I've had a ton of meeting with guys from the Internode Gaming forums (GON) and theyve always been great fun. So much alcohol!

Would love a RadelaideGAF meetup.

rass

I met with a bunch of people from the melbourne flickr group last year, knowing none of them. Good fun, no mention of usernames.

justin.au

Kritz said:
There's been a few BrisGAF meetups at the Mana Bar.

I imagine it was as awkward as you think it was.

At least you'd be able to catch the early train home.

So how strong is MelbGAF? (Or is it MelGAF?)

Hi AusGAF! Another junior signing in. Not from Tas, so will have to miss the date rape. Sydneysider, so I've chilling inside after a day of drizzle.

rass

justin.au said:
At least you'd be able to catch the early train home.

So how strong is MelbGAF? (Or is it MelGAF?)
I think melGAFbourne has the best ring to it.

I think there's quite a few of us in Melbourne, we are all antisocial though. There was rumblings of a meetup once the Melb Mana Bar opens IIRC

welcome juniors

legend166

Salazar said:
It pleases and irritates me in equal measure. Which irritates me.

Lost a bit of respect for the Greens spokeswoman, Sarah Hanson Young, blathering on about how "this country was founded on the idea of the fair go". Get fucked it was. We were a penal colony. We displaced and abused the indigenous population. We vilified and excluded foreigners as a matter of policy.

Why did you have any respect for Sarah Hanson Young in the first place?

Bernbaum

Kritz said:
There's been a few BrisGAF meetups at the Mana Bar.

I imagine it was as awkward as you think it was.
You are of course joking but it's worth mentioning that the first BrisGAF meetup was a surprisingly unakward affair and I hope that the inevitable SydGAF and MelbGAF meetups are just as successful. I've probably subconsciously been resisting support for a third simply to let the other states catch up.

I have decided, after much deliberation, that I will be purchasing the much-anticipated 'de Blob 2' from homegrown developer Bluetongue on the Sony Playstation 3 and play it with the Move - making it the first cross-platform game I've yet purchased for the platform and one of the first games I'll experience with the Move.

Kritz

Banned
Agyar said:
Probably because Steam chat is made of buttock.

Heresy of the highest calibre!

It merely contains ELEMENTS of buttock. It's mainly comprised of peen and dong, with a healthy dose of wang.

Bernbaum

Mar said:
WELCOME stranger. HEH HEH

/rips open coat
Mar's coat is not entirely unlike that of the salesman in Resident Evil 4 and he has everything you could possibly want to buy provided you are interested in Scotch and only Scotch.

Mush

Bernbaum said:
Mar's coat is not entirely unlike that of the salesman in Resident Evil 4 and he has everything you could possibly want to buy provided you are interested in Scotch and only Scotch.
I didn't know you could get Scotch Molotov's in RE4. Must be a PC version only thing.

hamchan

I saw True Grit. Now I don't know if it deserves the best picture award but it does deserve a nomination. Jeff Bridges was certainly awesome in this movie.

Looks like a fair few new approvals today on GAF.

Another new AusGAF signing in here.

Gutting news about Christchurch, my thoughts are going out to those affected.

jambo said:
So many new people!

All of you junior members need to make an effort to partake in this thread and Steam chat too!
Not on Steam very much (only really play Supreme Commander 2 at the moment - picked it up - and the expansion - in the Steam sale the other day for like $7 AUD converted haha). And dabbled in some DoW2.

Btw I'm Doncamatic on steam (pmed a mod for a name change to that on GAF but that could take a bit), I maintain that the digsite is the best first planet to go to in Mass Effect, also that the mako is an enjoyable gameplay feature, especially on Noveria and that last driving gauntlet.

jambo

-Deadpool- said:
Not on Steam very much (only really play Supreme Commander 2 at the moment - picked it up - and the expansion - in the Steam sale the other day for like $7 AUD converted haha). And dabbled in some DoW2.
Just leave it running with the chat window open and join the hilarity.

Bernbaum

FreeFallin' said:
Btw I'm Doncamatic on steam (pmed a mod for a name change to that on GAF but that could take a bit), I maintain that the digsite is the best first planet to go to in Mass Effect, also that the mako is an enjoyable gameplay feature, especially on Noveria and that last driving gauntlet.
Welcome! Here, have my seat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom