• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

elfinke

Fuck I hate computers. System is finally up and running again after 3 days on the phone to Telstra and head office IT. This certainly was not in my job desciption. I demand a better job title and money for this crap.
Also trying to run internet through Citrix based in Perth is a very, very stupid idea.

Kerrby

Banned
Bernbaum said:
Next Tuesday, SBS’s ‘Insight’ program will be discussing the issue of hacktivism and online crime. They will be covering the Playstation Network hack that occurred in April this year.

I will be appearing on the show as a regular Joe to offer my experience as one of the many Australians who had their personal details compromised as a result of the PSN hack. The show will feature hacktivists themselves, as well as other victims of online crime, some academics and representatives from the AFP.

Incidentally, I was also the victim of $7000 worth of fraudulent transactions made on my credit card – a matter I have made aware to the producers at SBS. I will not be making any attempts to link the PSN hack with my personal instance of credit card fraud. There have been no confirmed cases of credit card fraud made as a result of PSN having been compromised and I will be reluctant to suggest such a link on national television.

Y’all get to be looking at my ugly mug on TV.

You should chat up Jambos sister ;).

Yagharek

FallbackPants said:
At no stage did I say Halo was better than HL2. I said the story wasn't much above Halo. Which I totally stand by. But there are parts of Halo that shit on HL2. Namely driving.

Finish Ep2 then say it.

jambo

Kerrby said:
You should chat up Jambos sister ;).

reptilescorpio said:
Pics please!

jc2Wk.gif

elfinke

I'm hearing rumours that there is going to be an 'upgrade' option for all RO2 non DDE pre-orders, enabling non-DDE owners to upgrade to the DDE without having to cancel their existing pre-order. That sentence sucked, and I apologise for it.

Dunno what the chances are of this happening, but I'll bite if it comes true. Reading the 100+ page thread over at SA has me antsy.

jambo

reptilescorpio said:
Also Jambo you should feel proud that your kin is hot!

Oh we're all hot and I'm proud of it, but I don't really like discussing my sister with a bunch of dudes on the Internet =P

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
jambo said:
Oh we're all hot and I'm proud of it, but I don't really like discussing my sister with a bunch of dudes on the Internet =P

She'll never find out.

VOOK said:
Anyone elses girlfriend/boyfriend/partner have shitty friends?
Everyone has shitty friends. Eventually they fall to the wayside. Just need to be civil and let your partner deal with, and realise, their bullshit.

Omikron

Shaneus said:
Is it safe to assume that "free to play" automatically means that there's paid DLC that's pretty much mandatory like majority of F2P iPhone apps?

There will be some form of in-game monetisation, sure.

Yagharek

Sutton Dagger said:
Do it. Can't believe all these loons are coming out of the woodworks, what the fuck is going on in Australia atm?

Basically all the tinfoil hat/conspiracy theory nutjobs are coming out of the woodwork. They think that because the main 'left' political party is facing electoral disaster, that all of a sudden their crazy views have merit as an alternative.

Soon enough there will be rallies against fluoridated water, 9-11 truthers will emerge in Australia of all places, and contrails and HAARP will be outlawed.

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
Psn games dude. also some great exclusives like ratchet and infamous
Multiplatform games are good too because it isn't noisy as fuck. It's a tradeoff between that and the painful controller though.

Jintor

Trying to fucking get Planetside, an 8 year old game running on a broken reconsolidated Sony-based online entertainment platform system, working is surely one of the lower circles of hell.

Top Bottom