• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Frawdder

Choc said:
which is why they have done about 4 trailers, invited the LA Times to Team Bondi for a major preview and write up, had a big press event in LA recently with TB, showed it at a film festival as a movie etc etc

i'd say they care about this A LOT
Read this and got all excited that Total Biscuit was seeing the game early and probably making a WTF is? video for it.

Then I got all disappointed when I realised it meant Team Bondi.

Damn!

Clipper

Shaneus said:
Fucking OFLC.
Office of Fat and Lard Classification?

Humour aside, the name 'OFLC' has been defunct for years now. Please stop using it (it's the Australian Classification Board now).

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Clipper said:
Office of Fat and Lard Classification?

Humour aside, the name 'OFLC' has been defunct for years now. Please stop using it (it's the Australian Classification Board now).

Unfortunately our international friends use that and only that, so when you do a post about the ACB ratings... they're all like whar?

Omikron

VOOK said:
Unfortunately our international friends use that and only that, so when you do a post about the ACB ratings... they're all like whar?

ACB makes me think of ye olde Australian Cricket Board.

Bernbaum

First-time users of the Zinio app on iPad are entitled to a trial 2-3 week subscription to a shortlist of magazines.

For reasons that escape me now, I chose Cosmopolitan.

I chose poorly.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Bernbaum said:
First-time users of the Zinio app on iPad are entitled to a trial 2-3 week subscription to a shortlist of magazines.

I chose poorly.

How goes the blowjobs?

Bernbaum said:

I chose poorly.

Cosmo? With articles like "a mans 40 best pleasure spots" how can u go wrong?

Then again i'm baffled how they got past number 1.....i wasn't aware there were more =P

Madrical

Banned
legend166 said:
Why have Rockstar become such bitches that refuse to release PC ports?

Red Dead would have benefited from it massively.
No kidding, I don't understand why they didn't release it on PC. I'd probably finish it if it was released on PC. Never play my PS3 now though so probably won't. Although I'm still getting LA Noire..

Bernbaum said:

I have a discharge that needs identifying, care to help?

Gazunta

hrm

My order from TheHut has been arriving in dribs and drabs. Got Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing yesterday (which I really rather enjoyed) and Kinectimals and de Blob 2 arrived today. SSF4 I guess is on its way too.

I don't think I'll buy from a local retailer ever again.

Gazunta said:

family_guy_thats_nasty1.jpg

Jintor

Lame, still waiting on an XNA update so I can take home the debug kit. Still, not like playing NMH is a chore or anything, it's rad as shit. God I love NMH.

I wonder if we got embargo'd for DX impressions? Probably shouldn't say anything until I can confirm. Not that they're my impressions, but yeah.

Stackboy

Gazunta said:

hrm

My order from TheHut has been arriving in dribs and drabs. Got Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing yesterday (which I really rather enjoyed) and Kinectimals and de Blob 2 arrived today. SSF4 I guess is on its way too.

I don't think I'll buy from a local retailer ever again.

TheHut took about 3 weeks to get to me. I think ozgameshop is a little quicker. And still very cheap.

Shaneus

Marshmellow said:
Bahahahahah. Yes.

We have now thankfully moved to outlook. its so much better to use, but most important of all, it doesn't look like arse.
Can I work at your company? We're still using Notes and I hate it with the fire of 1,000 suns. Seriously.

Omikron

Marshmellow said:
Bahahahahah. Yes.

We have now thankfully moved to outlook. its so much better to use, but most important of all, it doesn't look like arse.

Hehe, I have surpassed even Outlook and just installed Thunderbird on my work boxen.

I have hate for both Outlook and Notes.

Omi said:
Hehe, I have surpassed even Outlook and just installed Thunderbird on my work boxen.
Used to love Thunderbird when my work used POP3, but Outlook 2010 has much nicer integration with everything compared with everything that Thunderbird uses. I just use Gmail nowadays, personally. Also use Gmail-Backup (www.gmail-backup.com) to have offline copies (updated nightly) for the day that Google actually explodes.

legend166

I wonder if I'd get in trouble for spreading hatred of Notes on a public forum. Oh well.

It actually turns out there's something wrong with the mail server. Notes is working fine........for now.

Choc

Banned
CryptiK said:
Choc awhile back stated that MK9 had sexual violence in it.

A particular scene he mentioned
was that Sonya rejects Johnny so he beats the shit out of her and then Kano comes in and they both beat the shit out of her.

in truth this is what really happens

Johnny follows Sonya and makes witty comments about here being alone in a place like this and how she needs protection so Sonya turns around and beats the shit out of him and then you start the fight(You control Johnny) after the fight has finished Cage apologies for fighting and Kano makes an entrance and throws Cage off the ledge and starts beating Sonya, Cage however is hanging on to the ledge flips up and proceeds to beat the shit out of Kano.

so chocs recount is no where near the game. And it wasnt banned for sexual violence.

i actually hadn't played it, i read this on the gaf thread. I was wondering why sexualised violence was mentioned in the COB report, and linked the two.

Have you read the COB report?

CryptiK

Choc said:
i actually hadn't played it, i read this on the gaf thread. I was wondering why sexualised violence was mentioned in the COB report, and linked the two.

Have you read the COB report?
the closest thing I see as sexualised violence in the game is Mileena's Fatality and the low blows that Johnny Cage does.

Shaneus

Marshmellow said:
There was a link hidden there in the dots, that totally didn't work as intended, lol
Ahaha, I should've seen it in the quote I posted. Oh dear. Thank fuck it's almost the weekend.

Thank fuck it's monthly pay day!

Shaneus

Not yet, but I'm far from home. Expecting either a small DVD-sized envelope in my letterbox or a pick-up note from my local postie when I get back. Hoping for both as I ordered a bunch of stuff from Catch that hasn't arrived yet. Namely, creme eggs (and strawberry pop tarts).

VOOK said:
Girlfriend is meeting the parents tonight, this will be humorous.

._.

Hahaha, i had that experiance with my GF over easter. parents were up from adelaide.

It was a most halarious time.

Good luck to you Sir. VOOK.

Also i believe GF must first be AusGaf approved before meeting the parents. =P

Danoss

*Screams*

My Steam window has turned into a massive Brink ad. They're trying very hard to push that game at 90 freakin' dollars.

Jintor

@vooks: NEVER! (Can't access facebook from this computer, sadface)

It just occured to me that the DXHR preview code is on the computer I'm currently subediting on. Be right back...

Agyar

Bernbaum said:

I chose poorly.

They're all bad choices anyway, don't think you missed out on much.

Top Bottom