• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markot

Banned
In a majority decision, the court ruled Qantas must pay GST to the tax commissioner on fares received, whether or not the passenger actually took the flight.

Qantas and Jetstar wanted to get back from the Australian Tax Office $34 million in GST that had been collected from customers who did not take flights they had booked.

The airline had argued it did not supply a service and therefore should not have to pay the tax.

lol?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-10-02/qantas-ordered-to-pay-gst-on-unclaimed-flights/4290876

How the hell did Qantas think that would work >_<

markot

Banned
Carrot is good. Boiled, raw, AS A CAKE!

Zucchini is ok, its just too flavourness, its like a sponge, depends on what you put it with >.<

jambo

I had a zucchini chocolate cake a while back.
It was the most delicious and moist chocolate cake I've ever had.
Would recommend

1GsLe.gif

Raxum

Zucchini is the worst thing ever.

I can only handle it in noodle stir-fry, and only if I'm not making it myself :p

Avocado is pretty disgusting as well, can't believe it's making it's way into everything these days. Urgh.

Also, Private school AusGAF here. They're not that expensive when you're on a scholarship.

My sister makes the best Zucchini cake.
It tastes of chocolate and dreams.

And there is nothing wrong with Zucchini, as long as it is fried. Don't even try to eat that stuff raw.

Choc

Banned
I have a feeling the reason why the RE6 reviews are so bad is that hte media kinda expected the game to be bad based on the lead up and so just went to town.

It's a case of the media reacting to what people want to read rather than what the game is about in quality.

Yes, i am saying that the media expect their readers to expect them to smash the game and so they are doing so. even if its subconscious, its still happening. It is not a 3/10 game, far form it

Chokos are clearly the worst vegetable.

Private school AusGAF here. In my defence, it was on a bursary (kinda like a half scholarship).

Watched the first ep of the new season of Dexter last night. It was actually good, much to my shock and disbelief. I've gotten so used to being trolled by the writers that I kept waiting for all the consequential and shocking bits to be revealed as dream sequences after the fact. Then the episode ended and I was like wat.

Clipper

Wow, that's pretty good. Given that I caved on the weekend and decided not to import the Wii U, this might mean my dreams of returning to use my Aussie Club Nintendo account might be realised after all. Yeah, it'll still be cheaper to import from the UK, but I think I may only do that for the really niche titles (given some of them have codes that do work on the Aussie CN IIRC).

jambo

Mushrooms are great, especially on the barbie with a cooked breakfast.

Eggs, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and sausage.

So I lost the battery case for my HTC, which apparently contains the fucking aerial or something, and now I never have reception and it runs out of batteries super quick.

What's a good phone on the market at the moment? I mean sure, I could search my house for the missing part, but I could also just get a new one

Shaneus

I was fb friends with the guy from...capcom?

one million troooobs
There's a difference between Facebook and Twitter.

People actually have to give a shit on Twitter rather than just accepting friend requests as per facebook. Besides, Capcom vs. Sega/Q? Entertainment? Come on.

Maybe he liked my idea of patching in Child of Eden Kinect controls into Rez HD.

MW3 on PS3/360 for $28 delivered from Harvey Normans.

Avocado costs me extra at Subway so fuck that. Also pineapple. Jalapeños are the bomb though dog.

Dear reptile,

IrYJp.png

You jelly?

Signed,
Shaneus
He only followed you so he could DM the restraining order.

yes :(

So much vegetable hate.
It's the bacon test. If it doesn't go well with bacon then it should not exist in our dimension aside from scary stories around the campfire at scouts.

People actually have to give a shit on Twitter rather than just accepting friend requests as per facebook. Besides, Capcom vs. Sega/Q? Entertainment? Come on.
Changed a bit now since you can follow someone on Twitter without having their tweet feed appear in yours.

So I lost the battery case for my HTC, which apparently contains the fucking aerial or something, and now I never have reception and it runs out of batteries super quick.

What's a good phone on the market at the moment? I mean sure, I could search my house for the missing part, but I could also just get a new one

Which HTC phone has the aerial on the battery case? Very unusual.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
There's a difference between Facebook and Twitter.

Maybe he liked my idea of patching in Child of Eden Kinect controls into Rez HD.

yes the difference is, on facebook you have to approve who you're connected to.

on twitter people just click any old riff raff.

Clipper

Just for fun, a list of common foods/drinks I dislike that seem to be generally liked by the masses (I consider myself kind of picky):
  • Brussels sprouts (hate, Hate, HATE)
  • Prawns
  • Lobsters
  • Sliced/diced/whole tomatoes (exception: sun-dried)
  • Zucchini
  • Yellow Squash (and virtually any other vegetable from this family)
  • Eggplant
  • Mushrooms (exception: I don't mind some mushroom sauces)
  • Soup (exception: light stocky broth)
  • Coffee/Tea
  • Cola

I'm not a big fan of raw veges, but I think I'm happy with most of the others not listed there. I love broccoli, for example...

Shaneus

yes the difference is, on facebook you have to approve who you're connected to.

on twitter people just click any old riff raff.
Yeah, I'm sure famous people follow random folk all the time.

You're a weird guy.

He only followed you so he could DM the restraining order.
:(

yes :(
:)

Changed a bit now since you can follow someone on Twitter without having their tweet feed appear in yours.
What's this about? Why follow people if you're not actually going to read what they wrote?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
the benefit fb has over twitter is that you can constrict whom you are involved with simply by not accepting them.

twitter is about being able to follow whom ever you want. you seem to think that's what fb is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom