• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we can make our own public-school Ausgaf, you, me, rep, x3n and... I think that's it.
Fought my way through public school too.
Didn't fight. Well, maybe a couple of times. I wasn't that kid that brought the knife and brass knuckles to school, least he liked me.

senahorse

I believe Catholic schools are among the cheapest private schools and they run about $4k/year. Then you have the super exclusive ones costing more than $30k/year.

Goddam, with those kind of prices I would want to be coming out of there with a guaranteed career path. I believe secondary school is very important but not THAT important.

edit: fun fact, I completed nearly (never finished biotech) 2 degrees for less than a what it would cost to go to one of those schools for just one year...

Kritz

Banned
Glorious private school master race looks down on the peasant public schools.

I only went to a private for college and the last 2 years of high school. IT STILL
COUNTS.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Glorious private school master race looks down on the peasant public schools.

I only went to a private for college and the last 2 years of high school. IT STILL
COUNTS.

As some one whom went to one from r - 12, we accept you.

Private schools more like stupid dumb schools.

Anyway, stupid greenmangaming deal for xcom is over >_< boo.
$34 at the moment with 25% off coupon! GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN

lol EB am cry

Fucking amazing move by Nintendo. They really have treated us well pricewise with the WiiU downunder. Hopefully the other big 2 take note and follow suit (doubt it).

markot

Banned
I thought it was a nut technically, but I got wikipediaed....

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....

It being a fruit just makes it even more disgusting.

Its just an awful mushy mushness of mleargh.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Hummus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Guacamole

*nods*

jambo

AJY06.gif

I normally try and buy the fresh hummus from the central markets, so good!

Shaneus

kay :(

I guess we can make our own public-school Ausgaf, you, me, rep, x3n and... I think that's it.
Oi. Don't leave the Geelong kid out in the cold, just because I have red hair :(

Also, GAF: I've had this stuck in my head all day. Now you do, too.

PS. I just realised: Nobody under the age of 20 was alive when Fast Forward was being aired in Australia. Mindblown=blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom