• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the benefit fb has over twitter is that you can constrict whom you are involved with simply by not accepting them.

twitter is about being able to follow whom ever you want. you seem to think that's what fb is about.

Twitter is no different. You can have a private profile where no-one can see your tweets, or a public one.

EDIT: This is where I will voice my concern that Twitter is getting more and more like Facebook, blah blah blah. I feel old. :(

Which HTC phone has the aerial on the battery case? Very unusual.
It's a Mozart. The aerial might not be in the case but it's the only thing different about it and it's now completely shat itself reception wise.
Just for fun, a list of common foods/drinks I dislike that seem to be generally liked by the masses (I consider myself kind of picky):
  • Brussels sprouts (hate, Hate, HATE) Correct
  • Prawns Wrong, delicious
  • Lobsters Also delicious
  • Sliced/diced/whole tomatoes (exception: sun-dried) You've got this one backwards
  • Zucchini Indifferent
  • Yellow Squash (and virtually any other vegetable from this family) Yeah these suck
  • Eggplant Nope, awesome
  • Mushrooms (exception: I don't mind some mushroom sauces) Only good doused in butter and garlic
  • Soup (exception: light stocky broth) Soup is awesome
  • Coffee/Tea Coffee is awesome
  • Cola Colas are awesome

I'm not a big fan of raw veges, but I think I'm happy with most of the others not listed there. I love broccoli, for example...

Man, you should meet my ex-GF, she was also crazy fussy. Mostly about awesome things. No onions, no tomato, no chili.

Then she was lying from day one and continued for nearly two years. Was obviously never going to work was it?
But I've got another mate who doesn't like it either. They both claim "it's the texture." Weird bastards

Jintor

Raw is only good in certain salads in super sliced form. But cooked? Cooked... add to everything

caramalise it and sprinkle a little on sandwiches. Mmmmm.

Clipper

I've got a mate that dislikes onion too, except in its dried form (Asian dishes mostly). I love it in pretty much any form, though.

Tomatoes are my weird one as I love them in a sauce or puree, but I really dislike them when they are still in their natural state. I think it's mostly texture, along with the moisture content to some degree...

Oh, I mate add a couple more things to my list:
  • Nutella
  • Snickers
I don't know why exactly as I quite like hazelnuts, peanuts and chocolate, but these just don't work for me in these forms. Also, Vegemite Cheesybite rates an honourable mention, but I don't think it qualifies as food, so it doesn't fully meet the criteria for the list :p

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
anyone friends with that goose chap? can you confirm he's the same goose as used to work for gamenation / atari? if so i need to get in contact with him.

I fucking love mushrooms. If you do not you are a bad person. The end.

Also hi. Tomorrow is probably my last day of jury duty. The Judge's Charge is very draining.

I hate peanuts with chocolate.

Almonds and cashews go well with chocolate, especially dark chocolate. But peanuts are a strict no-no. I also hate caramel.

Dark chocolate and mint is my favorite combination.

MelbGAF, need to plan a day trip for a friend's birthday, any suggestions?

Can't do overnight due to the dogs, so has to be a day trip.

I've been to so many places that I can't think of any.

Also, RE6 GOTY.

Shaneus

What's going on?
Powerslide is on GOG!

Even though I voted/requested it I didn't get notified, damnit. I could've been playing it a whole extra hour!

Yo, bitches!

Transformers: War for Cybertron can currently be had for $9.95/640MSP on Xbox360 Games on Demand.
Fuck. Wrong platform.

That's the second one, yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBZN5ieQpjU

Also if you have a Costco card and need a PS3 look no further!

Fuck. I paid $299 for a 160GB 5 months ago when my 60GB fat died. :(

H2uHF.jpg

I found this at Costco last week, damn good.

PS. How'd you get the 8k MSPs, rep?

eBay. This dude has been putting them up in batches for months. Just keep an eye on his store, currently has 12 month Gold for $38. Sold out of the latest batch at lunch time today so I would expect another bunch tomorrow. Just sent him a message through eBay and he messaged me the codes rather than get them in the post :)

Shaneus

eBay. This dude has been putting them up in batches for months. Just keep an eye on his store, currently has 12 month Gold for $38. Sold out of the latest batch at lunch time today so I would expect another bunch tomorrow. Just sent him a message through eBay and he messaged me the codes rather than get them in the post :)
Totes legit though?

How much is 8k worth in real moneys?

Totes legit though?

How much is 8k worth in real moneys?

I got my 8000 allards. The dude has a fuckton of positive reviews.

$132 is the cost to buy 8000 allards through the Dashboard, which is cheaper than regular price cards at EB et al, think it is about $150 through physical cards.
Cost $78 through that dude on eBay for 8000 allards.

Shaneus

I got my 8000 allards. The dude has a fuckton of positive reviews.

$132 is the cost to buy 8000 allards through the Dashboard, which is cheaper than regular price cards at EB et al, think it is about $150 through physical cards.
Cost $78 through that dude on eBay for 8000 allards.
You're awesome _b Thanks for saving me having to look it up!

Would anybody be interested in buying a 16GB Nexus 7? It's in perfect condition I just don't really use it like I thought I would (meaning I don't use it at all). Comes in the box with everything you'd get new, plus a cheap leather pouch, micro usb to female usb cable OTG cable and a few extra micro usb cables. $230-$250?

Omikron

Borderlands 2 is super fun with a few friends just bouncing around slaughtering everything.

Also, I found this gun, it is rather nice.

PS> Apparently Arnie is terrible to play with. According to Marsh.

New York Times are dicks. All I wanted to do was access their archives ;.; But even after I subscribed - and paid money! - it won't let me and I don't know why because they aren't responding to my emails.

PS> Apparently Arnie is terrible to play with. According to Marsh.

Well, when he joined my game, all he did was check his settings and then leave again. Go on Arnie, throw me away like I'm litter ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom