• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritz

Banned
I dunno. Using terms like "libertard" is a pretty well established way to get a time out on these forums. Which I don't disagree with.

This place has always been pretty strict on people trying to flamebait.

did vince get banned in the season pass thread?
Nah he still pops up in the Nintendo/Bad News threads of Gaming.

no i'd say nazi is banned around here now
Indeed.

Oh. GAF certainly feels like it has gotten pretty strict in the last couple months. Impolite post, but seems like it would have been fair game a while ago.
They were just celebrating his 11,001 post!

Jintor

Libertard is pretty much asking for it in my opinion. There's no way you're getting a reasonable discussion from that point onwards.

Dead Man

I dunno. Using terms like "libertard" is a pretty well established way to get a time out on these forums. Which I don't disagree with.

This place has always been pretty strict on people trying to flamebait.

Libertard is pretty much asking for it in my opinion. There's no way you're getting a reasonable discussion from that point onwards.

Yeah, just seems like it would have been let slide a while ago, there is a lot of shitposting that seems less tolerated now than a while ago.

Shaneus

Bahaha, I've seen that too. Wait until you've seen it in motion. Next time you're in town, remind me and I'll hook a brother up with a 1080p copy of that original movie, starring Sam Rockwell.

I'm kind of tempted to put down the $12 for that Suda51 Level 5 game that got put on the eshop today
Wat.

JQkwr.jpg

All according to keikaku :)
Bahahaha. POTY.

Yep. I agree so much I won't even make a comment about your your.
But you just did.

Yeah, just seems like it would have been let slide a while ago, there is a lot of shitposting that seems less tolerated now than a while ago.
BKJYf.jpg

Fucking seriously. HOW GODDAMN CUTE IS THAT THING?!?
(rhetorical question. The answer is "VERY FUCKING")

A-League, how good it is to have you back.
How'd we do? By "we" I mean the Melbourne team. That one Kewell may or may not play for anymore. But at least we still have Archie Roach.

Shaneus

KNUT IS DEAD
You're a Knut :(

Guys, check this:
60% of Activision/Sierra stuff on GOG

Like:
Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption (that game I think everyone says is awesome and never goes on sale on Steam or something, maybe)
Interstate '76 (that game that's like a 70s cop show but mixed with Mechwarrior 2 mechanics but with music from the 70s)
Interstate '82 (same as above, but replace '76 with '82 and 70s with 80s)
Quest for Glory 1-5 (good shit)
Phantasmagoria (supposedly awesome horror game)
Phantasmagoria 2 (supposedly shitty horror game)
King's Quest 1-3 (kick it AGI style, bitches)
King's Quest 4-6 (kick it SCI style, with some juicy AdLib OPL2 goodness up in this bitch)
Police's Quest 1-4 (arrest some hookers)
Police's Quest SWAT 1-2 (SWAT some hookers)
Space's Quest 1-3 (all the good SQs)
Space's Quest 4-6 (all the shit SQs)
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (it says Steamworks but this is on GOG so it shouldn't have DRM but let me know and I'll remove it from the list if it does)
Dark Reign (Aussie-made RTS)
and a bunch of Zork shit

Shaneus

I'm not sure how good the Die Hard 4.0 trailers looked compared to the actual Die Hard 4.0 movie, but that trailer actually looked pretty fucking badarse. I'm not sure about the token hot female that's never actually been in a Die Hard before, but at least there's more explosions than computer hacking and that Mac guy than in 4.0.

Choc

Banned
Guys

not to blow your fucking minds but i have just realised there were kids at the expo who were not alive when the current generation came out

pilonv1

Sennheiser had chicks in tight dresses with boobs busting out, razer had girls that honestly i dont think were 18 wearing 30cm of clothing if that and there were just girls in tight clothing and fuck all clothing all over the place.

Stop bagging them out, they let me win a pair of headphones.

Anyway regarding express/vip passes, they either should have their own booths, or own sessions because having them line up next to the normal tickets is ridiculous.

Jintor

How fucking good is Tokyo Jungle

why can't I remote play onto my Vita

heck, why can't I just run the damn thing on my vita

Choc

Banned
Stop bagging them out, they let me win a pair of headphones.

Anyway regarding express/vip passes, they either should have their own booths, or own sessions because having them line up next to the normal tickets is ridiculous.

lol nice

i see you agree with most of my sentiments though

Kirby102

Biggest piss-off moment at EBExpo today (friday):

Razer guy yelling out memes in the microphone and playing Gangnam Style 8 times and getting people to dance to claim shit.

Also, I agree to most of what Choc says. I abused my media privileges a bit and got entry to the Nintendo booth... tis quite good. Here's hoping I can get hands on for Halo 4.

EB Store was consistently packed ... I don't even, the whole day the line did not shrink.

That is like some sort of perfect pairing.

Yep. I agree so much I won't even make a comment about your your.

I appreciate it.

Always the case, isn't it?!

You have good taste!

Generally, but she was in another league.

A-League, how good it is to have you back.

Really should try and make it to a game this year.

John McClane is coming back! Die Hard 5.0

Looks good, though the last one didn't live up to expectations.

Kritz

Banned
The problem with dynamically sourced content is that you often don't get what you expected.

In other news, the voting system is about 80% feature complete. I only need to add some statistic pages, an actual GOTY rankings thing, and a user directory. And fix up the image generation by moving a large part of it server side.

Jintor

Patch notes for the Sims

1. Kleptomaniac Sims can no longer steal Subway stations from lots.
  2. Sims can no longer WooHoo in the Elevator with a Sim who is on a different floor.
  3. The Grim Reaper will no longer be prevented from reaping souls due to band affiliation.
  4. Fixed a tuning issue so that Sims now vomit at acceptable levels.
  5. It is no longer possible to ‘Try for Baby’ with the Grim Reaper.
  6. “Become Enemies with Child” wish no longer appears.
  7. Sims who are on fire will no longer be forced to attend graduation before they can put themselves out.
  8. Pregnant sims can no longer brawl.
  9. Baby Sims will no longer become stuck on a Sim’s hand while driving a car.
  10. Sims will no longer receive a wish to “Skinny Dip” with Mummies.
  11. A meteor can hit a building, which case everyone will run out before the collision. Those who do not exit the building will die. Sims automatically leave if a meteor is approaching, unless it is a school, in which children are not allowed to leave and will always die.

"Baby Sims will no longer become stuck on a Sim’s hand while driving a car". Oh man, I am going to miss this glitch ;.; Driving home from hospital used to be hilarious. And then incredibly annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom