• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See: Newman, Campbell
In other news...
Qld unemployment rate from 5.3% to 6.3% in just 4 months! All job losses nationally accounted for by drop in employment in QLD
Things going well.

There is an amazing load of salt from single mothers on twitter right now
not sure about the details on what just happened with their payments, but wow. Salty.
I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about it from the single mums I know, 3 of them went back to work part time once their kids went to school and the other 2 still have a few years to go evidently.

hey check it out

Campbell is fucking the place up so hard, QLD wants the upper house back

http://www.couriermail.com.au/quest...eded-in-politics/story-fn8m0qb4-1226493041234

No majority government is going to vote for someone to look over their shoulder. If they are not going to go Bicameralism at least they could look at the NZ model. Single house but part of the floor made up of electorates and another based on popular vote. That way you at least get a variety of voices, left/right/center/crazy nuts, instead of an institutionalised 2 party state.

Choc

Banned
No majority government is going to vote for someone to look over their shoulder. If they are not going to go Bicameralism at least they could look at the NZ model. Single house but part of the floor made up of electorates and another based on popular vote. That way you at least get a variety of voices, left/right/center/crazy nuts, instead of an institutionalised 2 party state.

Every other state has an upper house

QLD are idiots

midonnay

http://www.smh.com.au/business/ozpost-aims-for-christmas-delivery-of-locker-plan-20121011-27eqe.html

Australia Post says it will make 24-hour parcel lockers available to most Australians by Christmas as part of a $2 billion strategy to future-proof the company against declining mail volumes and the boom in consumer spending online.

anyone tried it out yet? (I think they have pilot sites atm)

with my weird house numbering (which means I have to trust my neighbour to give me my mail 50 percent of the time) I think I'd prefer a locker system...

Shaneus

Just in case anyone interested is not yet aware, the Idle Thumbs Ruination Cast mp3 is up.
And if the timing is anything like the stream, my question is about two hours in. It's easy to recognize which one it is, because it's far more awesome than any of the others (especially Jintor's).

And if the timing is anything like the stream, my question is about two hours in. It's easy to recognize which one it is, because it's far more awesome than any of the others (especially Jintor's).
Is it you asking them to pay tribute to a joke that you made earlier?

Choc

Banned
About the House ‏@AboutTheHouse
Today's MPI proposed by Mrs B. K. Bishop (Mackellar): “The adverse effect of the carbon tax particularly on senior Australians.”

*roll eyes* gonna be another 90 mins of carbon tax bullshit today. The coalition going back to the well because they are getting fucking destroyed elsewhere.

if the coalition

1) didn't waste the entire tiem of question time going on about the carbon tax for 18 months

2) didnt have tony as a leader

3) had policies of their own

4) actually held the government to account properly instead of misleading parliament like what happened yesterday with the bill

i might actually be able to consider voting for them.

Choc

Banned
First comment out of liberals mouth

unemployment up due to carbon tax

no tony you'll find its your cunt mate newmans fault. All of it is being attributed to QLD

and yet again tony walks on a land mine

julia taking him to town with Newman and the fact TA supports him

Tony has no voice. Guess he has been yelling at his liberal cabinet all night, especially the women that they are fucking useless right now

1st MP gone. Looks like Anna Burke has had enough and is going to kick out after 1st breach

yep those liberal supporters arent sexist cunts are they

"mrpuntoe ‏@mrpuntoe
Gillard and Co. are totally delusional, how is the hormone replacement therapy going Julia? #qt"

jambo

Is it you asking them to pay tribute to a joke that you made earlier?

D6AHe.gif

lSaQ8.gif

ugee9.gif

zcaef.gif

8tf6I.gif

FuYWQ.gif

DLNIV.jpg

Qdnhk.gif

v9B11.gif

yPVm8.gif

kYVbq.gif

Qwrcx.gif

2CWKJ.gif

Z1B83.gif

Choc

Banned
Another bill tabled in parliament

whats the bet this ones wrong as well. Tony just will never learn. This ENTIRE WEEK he has walked into landmine after landmine

$500,000 bill

hospital.

WHAT THE FUCK, seriously

lol LNP refusing to table it now. Well then you shouldn't be allowed to speak about it you USELESS FUCKING CUNTS

if you look up the word cunt in the dictionary, this current opposition is pictured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom