• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
So she got off at my stop, was of appropriate age and rather cute.

But she bolted for her car. No lingering. That's where the small talk can occur evl!

markot

Banned
Why? It is just a tattoo.

Tattoos are the dumbest thing ever, infact, they are pretty much dumbness signifiers much like a litmus test!

Jessica Williams isnt funny at all. She is the bottom of the Daily Show barrel!

John Oliver > Whats his face > that other guy >.... etc!

Tattoos are the dumbest thing ever, infact, they are pretty much dumbness signifiers much like a litmus test!

Jessica Williams isnt funny at all. She is the bottom of the Daily Show barrel!

John Oliver > Whats his face > that other guy >.... etc!

Did you see Olivia Munn's I think only one appearance? Awkward as shit. I'm glad she found a role she could perform in with Newsroom because her complete unfunniness on Daily Show looked like it could be a career killer

markot

Banned
Oh god she was awfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

I hated her.

She was on a few times as a correspondent and I always skipped it.

Jessica isnt that bad >.< I am using hyperbole! But they seem to have a hard time finding 'chicks' for that show. Mind you there have been plenty of male dud correspondents too.

LOL train girls. I spontaneously flirted with at least two train girls back in the day (this was before MX, kids). One was a bust (really mixed signals and eventuates nothing), but another I dated for a few months. You guys just need to build up the courage to introduce yourselves. After that, it's not that hard.

Shaneus

Anyone read Chinese stuff?
Chinese people.

PS. Olivia Munn isn't funny. In fact, the majority of female "comedians" aren't funny. Sure, there are a few (going on two interviews on Conan with that woman from Always Sunny... Kaitlyn Olsen I think? She's quite hilarious) but they are few and far between.

jambo

LuYNe.jpg

Your stupidity has risen to bold new heights.

Jintor

LOL train girls. I spontaneously flirted with at least two train girls back in the day (this was before MX, kids). One was a bust (really mixed signals and eventuates nothing), but another I dated for a few months. You guys just need to build up the courage to introduce yourselves. After that, it's not that hard.

b-b-but it's weiiiiiiiiiiiird

Fusebox

Banned
Did you see Olivia Munn's I think only one appearance? Awkward as shit. I'm glad she found a role she could perform in with Newsroom because her complete unfunniness on Daily Show looked like it could be a career killer

This is just typical irrational Munn hate. She had plenty of appearances and she was great, her Tiger mum piece was one of my favourites.

I guess you're one of these people who thinks Kristen Schaal is funny just because she struggles to read a teleprompter properly.

markot

Banned
This is just typical irrational Munn hate. She had plenty of appearances and she was great, her Tiger mum piece was one of my favourites.

I guess you're one of these people who thinks Kristen Schaal is funny just because she struggles to read a teleprompter properly.

She is funny cause she is funny! She is even good in 30 rock!

I don't hate her at all. Like I said she's great in the Newsroom. She was just completely unfunny on the Daily Show.

I also have no idea who Kristen Schaal is. Googling.
Edit: Oh her. She's mildly funny. She's better in 30 Rock though.

Fusebox

Banned
Sorry FallbackPants, bad assumption on my part. I see a lot of people in the TDS thread who think Schaal is the funniest thing ever but won't give Munn the time of day.

Munn was great in Magic Mike too.

markot

Banned
I didn't like Munn that much on TDS. I think there may have been one or two segments where I laughed.

That's the equivalent of posting a picture of CoD and saying all video games are bad...

Tattoos are for people who dont understand the concept of permanence.

Dollars to donuts everyone regrets their tattoo eventually. Everyone!

Sorry FallbackPants, bad assumption on my part. I see a lot of people in the TDS thread who think Schaal is the funniest thing ever but won't give Munn the time of day.

Munn was great in Magic Mike too.

It's cool man. There does seem to be a lot of irrational hate for her.

markot

Banned
Seriously Schaal sucks at comedy. The only role i like her in is bobs burgers as louise.

Yeah, and Sonic the hedgehog is an engaging and well designed character that remains relavent in 2012!

I mean if we are going all opposite day up in this house then lets go full throttle!

jambo

You know you can't make sweeping statements like that, there's no possible way to know what everyone thinks, or that everyone will think the same thing.

Plus everyone's thoughts and opinions on tattoos are different, so they may not care about the fact that they are permanent. I've had a few people explain to me that it doesn't matter if they end up not liking a band that they had tattooed on their arm 10 years earlier. It's like an old photo or home movie, a window to the past.

There's an episode of Penny Arcade TV that covers it well.

Having said that, I don't know if there's much point typing all this, you'll probably just say I'm wrong and and everyone else is stupid.

Yeah but to be fair VKS you've got swag.

Also markot you're the biggest troll lol.
No more swag than your average video game nerd who of his own volition has written 5000 word, multi part essays on the Legend of Zelda franchise. Think about that for a minute.

If you see someone you might be interested in, the only way to turn that potential into reality is to talk to them. Worst case scenario is that it doesn't lead to anything and they walk away with an ego boost.

Maori dudes.

do you jump straight to 'wanna go on a date' or what
Nope. You start a conversation and see how it goes. If you get along and are having a good time, you invite her to finish the conversation at some later time.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Not a lot of hot or great chicks on okcupid. It's a little barren out there I guess. None of them compare to train girls.

And tatts? Are fucking hot! But that all depends on the style of the individual and if it actually goes with it.

Wouldn't have any issues dating the triforce tattoo girl aside from the fact she likes zelda. That's just terrible, Such a mediocre franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom