• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

This is fucking awesome, and a great way to give you a bit of a dawww on this beautiful Friday:
So many dumb ways to die
(seriously, it's the best thing)

Should I buy Jet Set Radio for $3.75 or Crusader Kings II for $7.50?
Is Crusader Kings II the fourth in the Crusader series? I mean, obviously in this order:
No Regret
No Remorse
Kings
Kings II

Transformed at retail, go pick a copy up!
Wait, it's out?!? NAO?!?

Edit: There seems to have been some kind of misunderstanding. As I'd ever talk about the release date for a multiplatform game on console. Obviously I was referring to the PC one. Rep is a dolt.

Wait, it's out?!? NAO?!?

I was fondling the PS3 version in Target on Tuesday. Thankfully didn't cause the same kind of incident as last time I was fondling something different in there.

YOUR THE DOLT MONKEY PEASANT BOY YOU OWN PLENTY OF DAMN CONSOLES TO PLAY THE BLINKY VIDYAGEAM ON

Shaneus

I was fondling the PS3 version in Target on Tuesday. Thankfully didn't cause the same kind of incident as last time I was fondling something different in there.

YOUR THE DOLT MONKEY PEASANT BOY YOU OWN PLENTY OF DAMN CONSOLES TO PLAY THE BLINKY VIDYAGEAM ON
Serious question: Is it 60fps on consoles? I know the first one wasn't, but Sumo have been known to work some pretty awesome magic before (like managing to fucking shoehorn Outrun C2C on PS2 and PSP).

markot

Banned
England superstar David Beckham has been linked with a short-term move to the A-League when the US season ends next month.

A-League =

00015b44-314.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
just had my wrist xrayed. dr things slight fracture

not allowed to type with or use my left hand properly until she reviews the xrays on monday just incase.

typing one handed one finger is so slow and painful.

Jintor

That's not good. Get a move on.

I picked up Metroid Prime Corruption and Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare today for $50 all up. Not bad.

Just bordering green. Unlikely to be covered by it given we're 5km from the exchange we connect to (and 1.5km from the nearest which is where the green will be).

Shaneus

Hmmm. Such choices...
3SbBg.png

Fuck, I remember when I had the absolutely shithouse internet where the best I could hope for was 1024kbps downstream. Now everyone wants to throw fast internet at me! Even have a Telstra pamphlet saying they now provide ADSL2+ to my area.

Sorry, don't mean to boast. But fortunes should hopefully turn around soon enough for you all :) I've paid my dues.

senahorse

Hmmm. Such choices...
3SbBg.png

Fuck, I remember when I had the absolutely shithouse internet where the best I could hope for was 1024kbps downstream. Now everyone wants to throw fast internet at me! Even have a Telstra pamphlet saying they now provide ADSL2+ to my area.

Sorry, don't mean to boast. But fortunes should hopefully turn around soon enough for you all :) I've paid my dues.

This is the kind of crap Internet connection I have to put up with until they finish installing the NBN in my area over the next 12 months:

2311153392.png

Oh the humanity

Choc

Banned
3 years. Wanna know why? I live in abbots seat

Yes me the absolute strongest and most vocal about tony

Lives in his seat

midonnay

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...y-newman-charged/story-e6frg7mf-1226518363373

EMERGING West Coast forward Murray Newman has been charged with grievous bodily harm following an incident in Perth's party precinct Northbridge last Saturday.

WA police released a statement today confirming an 18-year-old man had been charged over the incident, which left the victim requiring surgery.

Newman, who turns 19 on Sunday, played four games this season after being snared with pick No.23 in the 2011 national draft.

He is set to face court on November 30.

:|

Deeku

That's not good. Get a move on.

I picked up Metroid Prime Corruption and Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare today for $50 all up. Not bad.

Red Dead is pretty great, you could have got it free if you had ps+!

I should really go back and play through the Prime games. Never finished any of them:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom