• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

markot

Banned
What's the deal with people who think locks on toilets and bathrooms are an optional extra?

And airplane food!

Joystick click is always uncomfortable. I like that nintendo realise this.

teekun

It didn't enter my mind to play Hotline Miami with KB&M, since it is kind of a twin stick shooter.

Yeah I guess it is, except it's totally designed around being able to quickly click on anything on the screen to attack it. The gamepad controls didn't even get patched in until recently, right?

Dead Man

Your taste in cartoons is already notoriously awful, reinforcing my point. King of the Hill and Daria were good too. Mike Judge was awesome.

Ren an Stimpy is nickelodeons only good show. Ever.

You could not be more wrong. Invader Zim, Spongebob, and Rocko's Modern Life were all Nick shows.

Dead Man

I'll give you Rocko, but no more. Keep in mind that markot was slagging off Pinky and the Brain a few weeks ago!

What, are they doing something stupid like making their own console in this market?

You don't like Zim? I don't think we can be friends any more man. That is just a sign of very poor taste.

Yagharek

Disclaimer - I havent seen Zim nor was I aware of its existence :p (never had austar)

Also, nvidia doing something worse than a console. A new handheld! :eek:

Bold move. Looks chunky. Might have some great ergonomics though.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
to be fair, Zim came fairly late at the end of the cycle. i'm 24 and only ccaught it briefly, but it was as i was getting too old / didnt watch as much.

it is pretty good though.

Rahk

Yeah I guess it is, except it's totally designed around being able to quickly click on anything on the screen to attack it. The gamepad controls didn't even get patched in until recently, right?
With a controller you just point in the direction of the enemy with the right stick and pull a trigger to attack it, and there's also a lock on but I rarely used that.

Yeah, controller support was properly patched a while after release due to driver issues or something, although you could use one before that with some fiddling.

Nvidia throwing money down the toilet. Basically a really uncomfortable looking clamshell Xbox 360 controller with a screen that runs Android. Screen looks a little small too.

Who would want that thing? Especially when you can just get a Vita! Or if the HDMI out is a big selling point just grab one of those Android USB sticks for under $100.

:/

Omikron

2013, year of the new 'console' player, aka produce your own android device.

vld2393.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom