• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

4GB on the 760? Oddly large amount of RAM for the midtier card, thought that would be more suited to the 770!

VideoEzy (same as WOW HD) had it for $57 last week when they had a 20% sale. But you have to wait 10-12 days for the game to arrive.

After all the issues people have had with the rebooted VideoEzy and pre-orders I'm steering clear of them.

Dead Man

Probably getting GTAV on PS3 first, just don't trust R* with PC ports.

Err, yes. Do you think it's legal just because it's digital?

As a high profile method of getting RC'd content, it wouldn't surprise me that they'll find themselves with a stern letter at a some point, but who knows.

I don't have any more information.

So Steam will soon stop allowing gifting? Rubbish. I can understand why a pub doesn't support particular actions, but if Steam can cross region gift, and Amazon can sell shit without actually checking the billing address (which enables massive CC fraud if abused), a pub can let people buy WW keys over the internet.

They are under no obligation too. But to use fear of a legal repercussion as the excuse is ridiculous. When was the last time a person got in actual legal trouble for selling something overseas? DS allocate the keys to resellers. The reseller or the person buying would get in shit (which would be none if the reseller is overseas), not DS.

Fuck em.

Dead Man: you don't seem like yourself today. Is everything okay?

Hah, just my normal angry self, politics and stupid people are getting to me. That is not aimed at Fred, just people I have been faced with over the last month or so.

Edit: Thanks for asking though :)

After all the issues people have had with the rebooted VideoEzy and pre-orders I'm steering clear of them.

Never had an issue with them, in fact they cancel and refund orders without questions. Shipping time is 10 odd days and they mention it on the site. They didn't have SR4 for some reason, else I would have ordered it from them instead of OGS.

Kritz

Banned
God damn fucking Xcode bullshit fucking macs fucking uni assignment fucking no backups fuck fuck fuck

I was finished with this assignment and I fucking compile it and Xcode all, file not found and I check the file and its now 0kb and unopenable by anything fuck

Utas better back up their student files daily goddamn it

Fucking hell

The world is ending

I bought the seafood type dry catfood

Not the beef type dry catfood

This fucking cat is treating me like I smothered its family or something.

Dead Man

Fucking hell

The world is ending

I bought the seafood type dry catfood

Not the beef type dry catfood

This fucking cat is treating me like I smothered its family or something.

Should have been using a variety from day one. It is your fault for letting the cat make the rules. Dogs yo. They eat anything.

There are 2 kittens who come into my backyard every day in the evening and sit next to the rain water tank. I made the mistake of keeping some milk out for them once and now they come expecting it everyday.

ParentGaf, found out today that the wife and I are having a baby girl in January. Pretty stoked, as you would imagine.

298.jpg

congrats

I have a Black 3DSXL with Monster Hunter pre-installed that I'm selling, does anyone know how I'd go wiping all of my data from it without deleting MH?

I have a Black 3DSXL with Monster Hunter pre-installed that I'm selling, does anyone know how I'd go wiping all of my data from it without deleting MH?

Im pretty sure you can just wipe it and redownload it as its tied to the system. How much are you selling it for out of curiosity.

Non-Games on Demand stuff is now "cheaper" on Xbox Marketplace. The shift from MS Funbux to real money has put us in line with America's pricing (actually a few cents less) for Live Arcade titles, DLC and the useless trinkets, so that's neat.

I think you'd have to just go in and delete stuff individually. With the way Nintendo stuff works, I think a format or reset to factory default or whatever would wipe the eShop "account" and thus Monster Hunter.

Plex is on sale yo! Only $2! iOS and Android!

If you stream shit you SHOULD use Plex! Love it on all my Android shit.

Non-Games on Demand stuff is now "cheaper" on Xbox Marketplace. The shift from MS Funbux to real money has put us in line with America's pricing (actually a few cents less) for Live Arcade titles, DLC and the useless trinkets, so that's neat.
GoD stuff is worse though, don't get those full % off deals now and still lots of regional pricing :(

Means less need to buy cheap allards for other stuff though. Although that option is gone now anyway so it's a bit of a shit sandwich :/

Means less need to buy cheap allards for other stuff though. Although that option is gone now anyway so it's a bit of a shit sandwich :/

Only time I've ever bought cheap Points was the $5 codes a little while back, so I'm happy with the tradeoff. Still have like $79ish on my account from that though so I'm set for a while anyway.

Fredescu

So Steam will soon stop allowing gifting? Rubbish.

Honestly? It's possible. I'm not going to say it will happen for sure, but who knows. All I'm saying is I can understand why a publisher might take a super conservative position on this, because there really is no precedent for it yet. It hasn't been tested. It might not need to be if Family First or someone else from the right get the balance of power in the senate.

Deeku

breaking bad, yyyyep:OOOOOO

i should really go back and rewatch previous seasons once this whole thing is done. i totally forgot about the...(spoilers from recent ep and previous seasons)...
ricin thing and poisoning the kid and when it happened and how etc. i'm guessing the revelation that walt also killed (or helped die) jesse's totally hot goth/drug chick will happen soon too....hoo boy

hamchan

Blind people up in here lolol.

Don't even know where you saw the "get" in the "forget". Also "don't forget her" is kinda less touching lol.

Awesome! Congratulations. :)

Congrats dude!

GET PLENTY OF SLEEP IN WHILE YOU CAN

Region bypassing is currently a grey area legally speaking

Nice! Grats!

Woo. Congratulations.

Gratz Jables!

Name it after me

Great news, congratulations.

Congrats man. It's pretty amazing.

Congratulations my old mate. Can't wait to meet her.

Cheers all. We're so happy with the news. The wife was really dying to buy some pink stuff since our first born was a boy. It's great to have one of both.

jambo

ParentGaf, found out today that the wife and I are having a baby girl in January. Pretty stoked, as you would imagine.

Congrats on the belly fruit!

This screen always weirds me out, because I thought it was "Don't Forget Her". I can never see the change of "N" to an "I" right.

Woah. I just realised it DIDN'T say "Don't forget her".

i'm pretty sure i never noticed the words:/

mind blown

You guys suck at Simpsons.

Top Bottom