• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

The irony is delicious and is definitely being used to convince people to chip in.

EDIT: I saw your edit Jase, almost forgot that [ after ! eh!
Also yeah, Watch Dogs looks sweet. Will probably wait for a PC version though.

I find that a little scary. I feel like more AdBlock users means more paywalls.

More paywalls means PaywallBlock.

Sunrise
Sunset

senahorse

$98 for a PS4 controller from JB, Jesus H. Christ.

I thought "maybe this is just a placeholder", however the xbone is listed at $78, still expensive.

EDIT: I saw your edit Jase, almost forgot that [ after ! eh!
Also yeah, Watch Dogs looks sweet. Will probably wait for a PC version though.
I'm certain that I have no idea what you're talking about, old bean.

$98 for a PS4 controller from JB, Jesus H. Christ.

I thought "maybe this is just a placeholder", however the xbone is listed at $78, still expensive.
I think my days of buying a second controller are over. Apart from 2 or 3 times with the Wii, I don't think I've played couch co-op for many, many years. If I suspect that's about to change I'll pony up the cash. Until then...

bomma_man

Finally got around to playing Bioshock: Infinite. I like it enough, but they didn't fix any of the problems I had with the first one. The art design is great, but NCPs are like mannequins, the audio logs are stupidly contrived, and whatever illusion of reality there was is shattered by the kleptomania that the game encourages you to partake in in broad daylight. It feels like an amusement park ghost tour, where it looks convincing on the surface but as soon as you prod it slightly you can see that the props are made of plywood.

I can't help but think that they chose the wrong medium. In the hands of a capable director it could make a great movie or TV show, but as it stands the gameplay and the story are in active conflict.

BOMBERS

$2 million fine!
No finals! 9th place!
Lose their round 1 and 2 picks this year!
Hird banned for a year!
Hird dropped his lawsuit!
Corcoran banned for a few months!
Bomber fined $30k!
Reid fighting the charges!

Going by the final remarks it sounds they are going hard on Reid.

Dead Man

Essendon. Sucks to be a Bombers fan, but they deserve everything they are getting.

I wonder how many weeks, probably months, Nolan had to endure Warner Bros executives demanding Dark Knight Rises be cut into 2 or 3 movies ala The Hobbit.

The hero they deserve

It probably should have been two movies, since he sucks so bad at conveying the passage of time in the single film.

It probably should have been two movies, since he sucks so bad at conveying the passage of time in the single film.

Nah would have ruined the build up for me. Having one final movie 6 years after the second rounded the whole story off quite nicely.

Some better explanation of Wayne's state of body in the beginning would have been nicer than just "he has no cartilage."

jambo

Who the fuck is Miley Cyrus?

B6COK1g.jpg

Started playing God of War 3 finally.

Delicious opening credit montage. Just majestic. Oh the game is starting now.

OH MY GOD THIS LOOKS AMAZING

LOOK AT THE SNOW

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IM ON A GIANT AND ITS FUCKING MOVING WHILE I CUT THESE FUCKERS UP NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I JUST TOTALLY FUCKED THAT DUDE UP FROM INSIDE HIS HEAD DID I POKE OUT HIS EYES OR MINE???!!!!???

and spent for the night /fin

Essendon. Sucks to be a Bombers fan, but they deserve everything they are getting.

yep but i was working there on sat. their fans were going trucking ape shit at the end of the game. couldn't help but laugh, team a complete disgrace and still they are just shouting drunk nonsense about how they are the best

Anyone tried buying a game from GMG over a VPN to get non ANZ prices?

Edit: Their TOS says they'll cancel purchases over VPN and keep the money... Unless you can register the Steam key fast enough I guess.

Anyone tried buying a game from GMG over a VPN to get non ANZ prices?

Edit: Their TOS says they'll cancel purchases over VPN and keep the money... Unless you can register the Steam key fast enough I guess.
Yeah no dice. There should be an ANZ coupon floating around that gives 20% or something off though.

Gazunta

Nice article Jintor, I'm not into wrestling much less video game wrestling but it was an interesting read!

Took me a while to figure out how to, y'know, find this guy's Twitch channel :)

Top Bottom