• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Rahk

It's easy to miss the "I" at a glance as it clashes with the photo, so the brain fills in the gaps and it becomes "DON'T". Then the next word would logically become forget, with "GET" hidden behind the photos.

r1chard

I have a vague memory of the writing under the pictures being "DON'T FORGET ... <something with HER in it>" and the pictures obscure the words to make what you see. Isn't the sign in front of his work console at the power plant?

Edit: oh, um, duh, it's the "DON'T FORGET YOU'RE HERE FOREVER" sign. *cough* I'll move along. Sorry Jintor for missing the obvious message in your post :)

ps. happy birthdays and babies!

Stackboy

Is Watch Dogs coming out on PC? I swear it was.

Kind of wish SR4 was coming out more than 5 days before GTA5. Even an extra week would suffice, give me enough time to play through it properly, rather than being a rush job before GTA5.

Is Watch Dogs coming out on PC? I swear it was.

Kind of wish SR4 was coming out more than 5 days before GTA5. Even an extra week would suffice, give me enough time to play through it properly, rather than being a rush job before GTA5.

Definitely coming to PC. Not sure what date though.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
So I asked my tutor for a 1-day extension on this assignment that was due this friday and he responded instantly saying it was no problem. Whew, that takes a lot of pressure off. Now time to work on this as hard as I can!
breaking bad, yyyyep:OOOOOO

i should really go back and rewatch previous seasons once this whole thing is done. i totally forgot about the...(spoilers from recent ep and previous seasons)...
ricin thing and poisoning the kid and when it happened and how etc. i'm guessing the revelation that walt also killed (or helped die) jesse's totally hot goth/drug chick will happen soon too....hoo boy

The recent development of that episode is pretty screwed up in a number of ways. Since
it's like finding out if your own father betrayed and manipulated you for his own benefit.. the amazing thing is the SAME exact thing is going happen to walter jr in the near future in the series, which will be tragic to see

Halp plz

I have 1250 allards in my account

I go to the Microsoft Xbox markeplace page

It doesn't show any allards

It doesn't let me use my allards

It doesn't convert them to dollar bucks

Wat do i do

Halp plz

I have 1250 allards in my account

I go to the Microsoft Xbox markeplace page

It doesn't show any allards

It doesn't let me use my allards

It doesn't convert them to dollar bucks

Wat do i do

I guess you have to do it on the actual system? Site wasn't showing my balance last night but they converted fine once I went to "purchase" something on the Marketplace on the actual 360

Splinter cell is pretty good to play. Plays well with the wii u gamepad. The story is goooooooddddaaaawwwwwfffffuuuuuuuul, though.

According to the (canadians) who made the game, the country of America is under attack by terrorists. The President of America sends a slightly younger but less grizzled- sounding Sam Fisher to find oot aboot whats going on to save America. No mention in any cutscene of the words united or states.

Gazunta

HA! Good point.

You guys reckon Microsoft would be totally cool with me Kickstarting Crackdown 3 and then figuring out the legal stuff later right? :p

HA! Good point.

You guys reckon Microsoft would be totally cool with me Kickstarting Crackdown 3 and then figuring out the legal stuff later right? :p

Forget that. A "spirtual successor" lets you cosat on the reputation of crackdown without worrying about legalities.

call it "Orbhunt Superhero Sandbox"

Gazunta

Forget that. A "spirtual successor" lets you cosat on the reputation of crackdown without worrying about legalities.

call it "Orbhunt Superhero Sandbox"

You're a genius. Yes. Patchup, the orbhunting superhero sandbox. $30 million target.
I'll figure out where to get a team to make it afterwards

And yes I guarantee my first Kickstarter will not be Hive FM related :)

markot

Banned
Wii u + pc + 3ds is the only smart choice.

So I guess you stupids will be getting PS4s and Xbox ones at launch like the lemmings you are, marching towards your own doom, under your secret love Tony Aboot.

Wii u + pc + 3ds is the only smart choice.

So I guess you stupids will be getting PS4s and Xbox ones at launch like the lemmings you are, marching towards your own doom, under your secret love Tony Aboot.

Tony Abbott is technologically challenged, so of course he would choose Nintendo consoles!

Yeah, it doesn't look like Nintendo will have a console presence in my life, at this point. I'm happy with my 3DS serving as my Nintendo portion of gaming, what with the DS's library being deep and serving up many genres and game experiences that Sony/Microsoft - and to a small extent, PC- can deliver.

My Vita gets a work out, much more than my 3DS currently does, but I'm sure that's just a natural cyclical interest that I have with my consoles, too. I foreseee this may increase once I get my PS4 and I get further entrenched emotionally and financially in Sony's ecosystem. It's already begun with a reluctance to purchase anything on my XBox; once I've finished my stash of MSBucks I'm fairly certain I'll be done with Microsoft.

My ability to lose myself completely in PC is really held back by the lack of internet in my area. With the explosion of game sizes and digital distribution I've been left in the cold. It's a shame, because if it were not the that fact (along with the trade in bonus that EB had) I would probably be PC exclusive apart from handhelds.

Jintor

Assuming I go overseas, it's probably going to be a 3DS/Vita/Wii U future for me. Maybe PS3, since there's a shittonne of games I've backlogged through PS+. Maybe PC if I get an okay-ish laptop. In any case, not getting a Xbone/PS4 this year or next most likely.

Unless Persona, of course.

markot

Banned
Assuming I go overseas, it's probably going to be a 3DS/Vita/Wii U future for me. Maybe PS3, since there's a shittonne of games I've backlogged through PS+. Maybe PC if I get an okay-ish laptop. In any case, not getting a Xbone/PS4 this year or next most likely.

Unless Persona, of course.

You going to Japan? have fun playing all yours games on your mobile. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun not reaching 1080 60fps on the 'next gen'.

EDIT: HITLER
Don't worry about me, I'll get my fun by watching the WiiU attempt 720p and 30fps.

What games you want Jase?
My old man brain doesn't quite understand you question, sorry. If it's about the PS4 launch, I'll probably get knack at launch or Sleeping Dogs. Which ever one I buy on the day I'll probably import the other. Unless reviews scores are poor.

My old man brain doesn't quite understand you question, sorry. If it's about the PS4 launch, I'll probably get knack at launch or Sleeping Dogs. Which ever one I buy on the day I'll probably import the other. Unless reviews scores are poor.
My old man brain read your statement wrong, though you meant your taste in games wasn't being catered to on the PC >_<

Also you already own Sleeping Dogs!

I might get an Xbox tbh.

Dem cheevos. Knew Spreadsheet Manager and European Incest Manager would lead to you needing to appropriate those 1000/1000 Simulators.

Top Bottom