• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Kritz

Banned
jambo said:
I know that's not our server, there's no glow stone paths. I was just saying it might be a good idea to read up on snow bugs first, seeing as we have a snow biome for a home.

From what I've read it seems to only affect certain blocks, that is, torches and mine tracks. Which were already being deleted.

Um, here's a download link from some file hosting site that I've never used before: http://www.2shared.com/file/LWTAuPWu/Winterfell.html

Choc

Banned
Jintor said:
GB does have a shooter affinity, though, choc

there's nothing quite like hearing the magazine staff next to you talk about their social media users

not just GB that says its ok

Choc

Banned
Jintor said:
Do they have more than trailer access yet?

yeah

it was shown at the EA event in vegas recently ;)

just saw collingwood twats on tv, i feel sorry for agyar.

i am home sick again, sigh

Agyar

Choc said:
yeah

it was shown at the EA event in vegas recently ;)

just saw collingwood twats on tv, i feel sorry for agyar.

i am home sick again, sigh
I'm hiding in a coffee shop to avoid all the jerks. Got a few hours to kill before my girlfriend finishes her interview, then we're heading to a friend's place for the weekend.

Choc

Banned
Gazunta said:
Torchlight on 360 is on sale for 400 MSP today, so I bought that.

I will never play it.

lol gaz

hey i did your job for you last night, pimping that rage trailer :)

edit: they just spencer street station on ABC24

fuck :eek:

Choc

Banned
FROM tomorrow shoppers are set to be charged every time they spend more than $15 through Eftpos - but it should not be more than 5 cent.

The company that owns Eftpos, known as ePAL, will reverse how the fee structure works and the fees will now be paid by the shopkeepers’ bank.

Woolworths and Coles are part of the ePAL group so will at this stage not incur these charges. They will therefore be at an advantage and not have to pass on these charges to their customers.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/top-stories/...ow/story-e6frfkp9-1226153875985#ixzz1ZP5XpN2E

HOW IS THIS LEGAL

Omikron

Choc said:
also labor delivered a lower budget deficit then expected last year. Tony Abbotts comment?

No Comment

fuckwit

With less revenue than expected as well. lol. Labor should be selling that upside like crazy. But they will fail in doing so.

Choc said:
FROM tomorrow shoppers are set to be charged every time they spend more than $15 through Eftpos - but it should not be more than 5 cent.

The company that owns Eftpos, known as ePAL, will reverse how the fee structure works and the fees will now be paid by the shopkeepers’ bank.

Woolworths and Coles are part of the ePAL group so will at this stage not incur these charges. They will therefore be at an advantage and not have to pass on these charges to their customers.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/top-stories/...ow/story-e6frfkp9-1226153875985#ixzz1ZP5XpN2E

HOW IS THIS LEGAL

lol. Woolies group removed being able to pay by debit card ages ago because they didn't want to pay the fees so I just stopped shopping that completely. :)

elfinke

Heard about that 5c charge on the radio during the drive into work this morning.

That is the real kicker right there. Choice are already jumping up and down about it, but the ACCC won't be able to do shit.

Deeku

Fogz said:
I like being in the awesome boat!

Dammit I shouldn't have watched the Dark Souls QL! I'm interested now! :p
I just looked up the release date and whoa it's out in a week.

HYYYYYYYPE!!!

elfinke

You guys forgot about the GOTY's (hyperbolehyperbolehyperboleetcetc) release date? I've been F5'ing my email hoping for one saying gameUK or Dungeon Crawl have shipped!

Can'twait.jpg

Fogz

Well I had 0 interest in getting my arse kicked by Demon's Souls or Dark Souls and had done a good job staying far away thus far...

Deeku

Fogz said:
Well I had 0 interest in getting my arse kicked by Demon's Souls or Dark Souls and had done a good job staying far away thus far...
It's actually not that hard once you get your head around how the stats and weapons work. But it definitely requires some dedication, especially time.

Choc

Banned
:(

im sick with the flu lay off me :p

i meant to say they showed swanston street live on abc24 full of collingwood filth

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
My internet was fixed this month, my original account cancelled, so I've not paid for the month of october, which begins tomorrow.

I have not recieved a bill for the month of october either (I had one but they ended it to restart my service)

Who wants to take bets on id i'm going to have the internet tomorrow even though it's not my fault that they never sent me a bill and I've told them this ;_;

Choc

Banned
haha oh shit

guy on tv just got back from america interviewed about the TWU qantas strike today

'i just got back from america and these guys need to be thankful they even have a job!'

oh snap

Agyar

commanderdeek said:
It's actually not that hard once you get your head around how the stats and weapons work. But it definitely requires some dedication, especially time.
This is why I could never persevere with Demon's Souls. Being difficult was just a result of every encounter needing to be learned until you could do the entire level in one flawless run. It's a very old-school take on difficulty and not one I particularly enjoyed due to the sheer amount of time needed.

I was hoping Dark Souls would balance this out with some more exploration and room to take on encounters on the fly rather than being assured defeat the first time you hit them. From what I've seen so far, it's just Demon's Souls take 2.

Choc

Banned
Jintor said:
A great Driver San Francisco review that I thought was right on the money.

I thought Trackmania 2 would be the zenith of pixel-based vehicular silliness in 2011, but turns out Driver is a slicker, wilder, more varied and far, far funnier experience even though it doesn’t have any mile-high, rock-carved loop-the-loops in the middle of the desert. It just has sharp-talking guys in cars.

maybe this lot will start listening to us Jintor

evlcookie said:
Colour me impressed with the art style and look of the new zelda, Very impressive.
I can't wait to get to see it running on my TV screen and not just on a PC, the game is going to look amazing in motion. Just put my Pre Order down on it this morning while I was picking up Aliens Infestion for DS at GAME. Nov 24 here I come.

Shaneus

Choc said:
I thought Trackmania 2 would be the zenith of pixel-based vehicular silliness in 2011, but turns out Driver is a slicker, wilder, more varied and far, far funnier experience even though it doesn’t have any mile-high, rock-carved loop-the-loops in the middle of the desert. It just has sharp-talking guys in cars.

maybe this lot will start listening to us Jintor
I... damnit. If you can confirm again that it's basically Chase HQ 2011, I'll jump in. I think.

Choc

Banned
codswallop said:
It seemed polished and I was interested, but the demo turned me right off it.

cod i thought the demo was shit but took the plunge anyway. Boy was i wrong... that demo was clearly OLD. It has some very unique mechanics that the demo did not show and twists etc that if i detailed would be huge spoilers.

The UBI DRM on pc is bad but its not as bad as it could have been. It checks each time you open the game via the net, but if you lose the net whilst playing it continues to play

just buy it on console then and STOP MAKING EXCUSES TO NOT BUY ONE OF THE BEST 2011 GAMES :p

Top Bottom