• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Shaneus

Mary whatshername is married to Murray? Wow.

But after that pictogram-story thing you did, some parts actually seem decent. Reviews weren't bad, either.

And wow... Dillon. Aged ridiculously fucking well. You can see that his anal-retentiveness regarding fitness in Entourage is probably mostly first-hand experience. Doing better than his brother, too.

Shaneus

Ugh, the laugh track fucking kills this show, and I haven't even got past the first scene/the credits.

Shame :(

Edit: Oh, in-show wife, not IRL. Gotcha.

PPS. The laugh track really does ruin it. If the characters were a little lighter (all except Dillon's) and less likely to leave a gap for a laugh track, it would be far better. Shit... Always Sunny should've taught the creator/lead that a laugh track isn't always a good thing.

trinest

Wait I didn't watch Joy of Sets because the name sounded stupid, but two episodes in and it looks by reading what its about something I'd watch? wtf.

Edit: just flicked through the show on the site, seems like a typical Nine show. Aka aimed at the Australian Bogan.

Shaneus

Actually, while watching this I remember reading somewhere... I think it was Whitta's twitter. Think of this show as being a project by Johnny Drama, not Kevin Dillon.

Deeku

RandomVince said:
If you can wait a month I have a spare m+ knob I can post you. PM if you want it.
Do you mean a month after Zelda release? I don't think I could wait that long.

But thanks for offering me your knob!

Echoplx

ikHjv2dFhxhGp.gif

Choc

Banned
gaz my friend

that is

1. going around the office tuesday

2. going to be placed right now in the current syndicate thread

:D

brilliant

Yagharek

commanderdeek said:
Do you mean a month after Zelda release? I don't think I could wait that long.

But thanks for offering me your knob!

Heh.

Im away on a work trip and get back in 3 weeks, well before Zelda. If you just want a motion plus dongle/knob/doos-e-whatsit let me know. :)

Ydahs

kVpki.png

To keep it easy for me to keep track, please post your preference in the following format:
#<preference>​
I'll be updating it every week of the finals as teams get eliminated and people jumping ship to another team.

NOTE: This isn't who you think will win, but rather who you want to win

• Collingwood - 4/12
jambo​
Dead Man​
reptilescorpio​
Ydahs​
  • Geelong - 8/12
DeathJr​
Andiie​
HolyCheck​
RandomVince​
shiwasu​
NinjaTehFish​
Kerrby​
Rezbit​

• Manly - 1/1
hamchan​

Thought I'd post it here to get a better idea on AusGAF's opinion.

Kirby102

I know you guys will agree and shame me good, and yeah it does suck.

I got caught speeding and yeah... no good :( $216 and 6 points >.< I was coming back from my gf's house... it was quiet... but fml long weekend = trouble.

Never again.

Choc

Banned
Kirby102 said:
I know you guys will agree and shame me good, and yeah it does suck.

I got caught speeding and yeah... no good :( $216 and 6 points >.< I was coming back from my gf's house... it was quiet... but fml long weekend = trouble.

Never again.

Kirby you're in sydney right?

If you were doing less than 10 over its only 2 points, not 6

If you were doing more than 10 over, yep 6 points.

Gazunta

Wow, thanks so much guys, they're really nice comments to wake up to! :)

Thanks for spreading the word too Choc that's always a huge help.

TBH I'm not as concerned about Syndicate going FPS as I was for X-Com. If they had the tech back in the day I'm sure Syndicate would have been a FPS in the first place.

I bought Torchlight too. I was too busy hating owls to play it on release. It has homing missiles which are the best weapon in any game, and I named my dog Presidog so every time he kills someone I can say "OH PRESIDOG".

Anyway, I'm avoiding the footy by going on a wacky road trip up north with the wife to go look at man caves to buy. WHOOOOO

Shaneus

Shit. Already busy day ahead with the getting of the car fixed and the watching of the grand final (AFL) and I've been blessed with a demo code for Forza 4.

Damnit, I HAD SHIT TO DO TODAY!

It is awesome, though.

Rezbit said:
Go Cats!

In the NRL GF, will anyone bar people in New Zealand be going for New Zealand? Bizarre :lol

Go Warriors! Many can cram it up their silvertailed arseholes. And Brett Stewart's eyes are too close together.

I guess go Geelong in the AFL. But of all the AFL teams I care next to nothing about either of these. So I'm pretty apathetic.

Yagharek

Nrl wise I've followed manly since my old team went to super league. No interest in traitors.

So yeah, go manly! At least the cheating storm missed out. Warriors did good to kick those fuckers out.

Played two demoes late last night, saving the BF3 beta for this weekend.

Burnout Crash! is total shit, and not nearly as enjoyable as crash mode in earlier Burnouts. Mrs Cods said it looked like I was playing a pokie, and that's pretty much exactly what it is.

Renegade Ops I really enjoyed, and only stopped when I was too tired to keep playing. I'll be buying this one when I get a chance. It's like a cross between Desert Strike and Guardians of Light.

legend166

I should go for Manly, because I grew up on the Northern Beaches, but I just can't bring myself to do it. The combination

On another note - is anywhere here buying Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

I want to buy it, but from the sounds of it it's best played in co-op.

It's Steamworks, and you can currently pre-order it from GMG for $37.

Wife and I are having a private "anti-football" party today. During the grand final we're going to watch something--anything--that's not the grand final while pigging out with jalapeno poppers, buffalo wings and the like.

So basically, it's a couple gorging on the couch while watching movies, but "anti-football party" sounds slightly less lame. Only slightly.

legend166

I just realised I stopped writing a sentence in the middle of my last post and moved on to the other topic.

Anyway, what I was going to say was that despite me being brought up on the peninsula, I can't bring myself to support Manly because of the combination of living amongst their annoying fans and the fact that everyone who plays for Manly is a massive knob head.

William Hopoate went to my high school. Son of Stinkfist.

Also I just don't really care about the NRL so that too.

Rezbit

A Mormon just believes!

Heading up to a GF party today, about 30 mins away from the first tinnie. Looking forward to a close game (as a neutral supporter - but really everyone bar Pies fans will be going for Geelong).

guidop

One good thing about this weekend if you don't get any satisfaction form todays game there is plently of great epl and serie a matches; Pool vs. Everton, Napoli vs. Inter, Arse vs. Tottenham and Milan vs. Juve

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Kerrby said:
Grand Final day, woo!

Everyone getting on this piss?

It's un-Australian to not watch your national sport ^^.

Just walked back from woolies with a carton of beer!

Will probably be drinking alone lol

have some semi friends who are up at melb for the weekend and i said they could join me but i dunno if htey will

also I realised i live like one street over from collingwood >_> every damn store has colours up

Top Bottom