• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Jintor

Seriously, to this day Bloodlines still has some of the best writing, voice acting, and character animation in a videogame I've ever seen.

Combat can go bite it though.

Choc

Banned
Clipper said:
On my walk into Uni today, I noticed two policeman in the middle of the road on a side street sitting on their car bonnets and eating snacks. I couldn't figure out what was going on until I walked another block to the entrance of uni and discovered a few dozen more police and a handful of people with signs and stuff.

So yeah, Occupy UNSW apparently... sigh

QANTAS AGM is @ UNSW today

so yeah, thats why

Ydahs

Clipper said:
On my walk into Uni today, I noticed two policeman in the middle of the road on a side street sitting on their car bonnets and eating snacks. I couldn't figure out what was going on until I walked another block to the entrance of uni and discovered a few dozen more police and a handful of people with signs and stuff.

So yeah, Occupy UNSW apparently... sigh
There was supposed to be an Occupy Melbourne Uni earlier in the week. Nothing came of it.

360 get!

Also jb price mathed Harvey Normans cheap ($19) 1500 points cards without even checking. Should 4500 last me a while, have most of the staple games already ala trails hd, super meat boy etc

bodyboarder said:
360 get!

Also jb price mathed Harvey Normans cheap ($19) 1500 points cards without even checking. Should 4500 last me a while, have most of the staple games already ala trails hd, super meat boy etc

They usually know who already has stuff cheaper so they don't need to check.

Gazunta

If you have XBL or PSN points and you haven't bought DAYTONA then you're going straight to Bovine University.

DAAAAAAAAAYTOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shaneus

Gazunta said:
If you have XBL or PSN points and you haven't bought DAYTONA then you're going straight to Bovine University.

DAAAAAAAAAYTOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Unless you have PSN funds but are using a PAL account, in which case, sucks to be you.

Fuck, now I really want a perfect Sega Rally to come to XBLA. While we're at it, perfect Virtua Racing... if only for the awesome select music.

Ah Sega, king of attract mode.

Choc said:
what happened to GAME OVER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

now it says G A M E O V E R GAME OVER!

wat

Gazunta said:
GAME OVER YEEEEEEEEEAH was Sega Rally wasn't it?
Gaz is right, Choc needs to brush up on his history lessons. And technically, it's actually "Ooh" rather than "V", which I could never understand.

This needs to be posted again because I haven't seen it for a while:
215079819_7MHKQ-L-2.jpg

Sums it up perfectly.

Jintor

There's some interesting academic debate coming out of #GameMQ at the moment but I forgot it was on not on the weekend as well. Blah.

I should've at least attended last night's free lecture. All I ended up doing was playing Xenoblade... so, not a complete waste of time, but still.

Gazunta

After going to and speaking at FreePlay a few times I've become somewhat cynical of these high brow game theory / larger social issue conferences.

Resi Mercs 3D is $30 at Kmart, if anyone was waiting for it to get cheaper or was after something else for their 3DS before Mario drops.

jambo said:
Everyone has Bloodlines, right?

Grabbed it when it was on sale time before last because it hadn't been on sale for ages and surely wouldn't be again for some time after. Been cheaper twice since then. Don't regret paying what I did, but still.

Jintor

Gazunta said:
After going to and speaking at FreePlay a few times I've become somewhat cynical of these high brow game theory / larger social issue conferences.

Yeah, well, not all of us have your wealth of experience Gaz. :)

Deeku

You know what I'm not going to do ever again? Drive when I haven't slept in a day and a half.

That was MESSED UP! Don't do it.

Kritz said:
Time to go fail my game physics exam! :(
Hang in there buddy!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Does anyone in Melbourne know how to get to the airport?

that isn't the expensive shuttle bus from the city. Is there any public transport that goes out that way? does it pass through mitcham.. I swear i've seen a 901 bus that reads AIRPORT around here.. but its not on the sites :(

Deeku

Jintor said:
The new Persona 4 remix album is fucking amazing. The most amazing of amazingest songs. My brain.
That thing is like charting #1 on oricon. 13300 first day reported sales. Which is already like half of what a special someone has sold in like 4 weeks:( Damn nerds!

Rezbit

Never heard of that chick before and just looked her up. I honestly thought the first pic was from earlier Doctor Who and the short-haired one was her "now" pic. Then I saw she's 26. Short hair makes her look about 15 years older. Some girls just shouldn't have short hair.

Top Bottom