• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Dead Man

codswallop said:
One of us. One of us.

Also, I was quoted in a reptilescorpio megapost, so my life is now complete.

Also also, the Coen Brothers True Grit isn't a remake of the John Wayne True Grit. It's a closer interpretation of the novel. I should really get around to watching it...
Nice work!

How the hell did I miss this? What are fucking brain fart by hundreds of people to even THINK that it was okay. These morons run a company and thought it was okay to go ahead with? What other moronic decisions have they been making? How the hell do they make hand over fist?
I want a PR position over there! I can help you guys avoid this shit! SMH

Rezbit said:
Wow rep, that is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. Do people just not think?
The responses from Blizzard are mind blowing. I just cannot fathom how it could get past so many people onto a massive stage in front of so many people.

Ydahs

Rezbit said:
Now all I can see is Legend. Madness!
jooin us

w99xe.png

edit: oh, you already have :\

Dead Man

reptilescorpio said:
How the hell did I miss this? What are fucking brain fart by hundreds of people to even THINK that it was okay. These morons run a company and thought it was okay to go ahead with? What other moronic decisions have they been making? How the hell do they make hand over fist?
I want a PR position over there! I can help you guys avoid this shit! SMH
Wow. That is pretty fucking average.

Jintor

reptilescorpio said:
The responses from Blizzard are mind blowing. I just cannot fathom how it could get past so many people onto a massive stage in front of so many people.

I'm honestly surprised I didn't spot a GAF blowup thread.

You'll give five fucks about Eurogamer's reasoned-out Uncharted 3 review but not this insane, neandelthal crap?

Yagharek

Jintor said:

You'll give five fucks about Eurogamer's reasoned-out Uncharted 3 review but not this insane, neandelthal crap?

Someone get choc to make the thread on it.

jambo

Jintor said:

There was a pretty big thread, but it didn't have legs.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Kritz kritz kritz

OMG,

I found out how to bind mouse buttons! LOL
All you have to do is press the right arrow to select the mouse column THEN bind your mouse
button. Wtf DICE

From the BF3 thread.

It totally works. Throw grenade now on mouse 3 ><

Top Bottom