• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

ColonialRaptor said:
Neither.

What is the proof though?
Would have to be either a confession (which after all this time in there wouldn't be believed) or video evidence. Video evidence would be fucking hilarious after everything that everyone has done.

midonnay

that journalist/author looks like a homeless person :/

never understood why anyone would take drugs INTO asia...not like there isn't enough islands and jungle to hide farms.

jambo

roosters93 said:
Yeah. For a pc gaming noob, I didn't realise it was still so popular. I knew it was still played but not that much.

That's just the Steam numbers. There are millions more playing 1.5 and earlier non Steam versions.

Still the most popular competitive FPS on PC!

markot

Banned
Salazar said:
Skyrim is preloading. Barely.

I am shocked at the widespread reporting that Schapelle is, after all, guilty as fuck.
200px-Link_LOZ_with_items.png
?
o nvmmmmm

Salazar

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/its-time-to-come-clean/story-e6freoof-1226189464954

FIVE days after The Courier-Mail revealed an enrolment controversy at our most esteemed learning institution, the University of Queensland still refuses to reveal what happened.

More than 50,000 students and staff, and nearly 200,000 alumni - not to mention millions of taxpayers - have not been told what details were behind the enrolment "irregularity".

The university doggedly refuses to release the independent legal report into the scandal that could explain what may be its biggest ethical challenge in 100 years.

Motherfuckers, it comes to something when Des Houghton and the Courier Mail have the moral advantage over you.

Salazar

HolyCheck said:
It's disgusting that the giant fucking enrolment blunder in South Australia didn't get any news coverage.

Christ, that's embarrassing.

If universities concentrated less on PR, this shit might not happen so frequently.

Hey guys, I know I am pounding on this again but I really like the cause doesn't get enough coverage.

http://mobro.co/AlexLisyak

Any money at all even 5 bucks would be a great help!

Love you all!

SKYRIM

MW3 SUCKS ETC

Where is mega, i am supposed to donate to his page but I cant find the post. Reciprication?

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
Too much of a good idea, you're fired.
Would love to see Mass Effect 3 have the canon encyclopaedia as an iPad/WebOS app that I can have sitting next to me while I play, like a real datapad (aside from the fact that Bioware probably doesn't even give a shit about the canon at this point).
I don't know why devs wouldn't be all up in this shit. It doesn't need to have connectivity to the game (though why not? Games can upload shit to Youtube) but would enhance the experience greatly. Imagine having something like an encyclopedia with spells or maps or weapon combinations or some shit that you can have on hand without having to open up some start menu. Not something critical to the game (so as to not count out second-handers and non-smartphone folks) but some icing on awesome cake for those that do.

markot said:
I would give my left pea nut for a FORMULA 1 Manager game >_<

Who cares about soccer!?

Plus I could fire Mark Webber! Or like hire him as TEST DRIVER! Lolol!

(Actually hed be pretty expensive as test driver with all his crashing!)
Ignoring your statement about Webs (ignoramus), Codies are actually working on a free to play F1 management game, apparently.

Salazar said:
I am shocked at the widespread reporting that Schapelle is, after all, guilty as fuck.
Seriously? Rink?

Salazar

Shaneus said:
Seriously? Rink?

Earlier on the page. In truth, it's just a book affirming a lot of what most of us reckoned and detailing the extent to which her old man was a weed-dealing retard.

Shaneus

Salazar said:
Earlier on the page. In truth, it's just a book affirming a lot of what most of us reckoned and detailing the extent to which her old man was a weed-dealing retard.
Yeah, I was quote replying and saw it toward the end of the page (but couldn't be fucked editing it out). Still nothing *confirmed*, other than that point you made.

Jintor

reptilescorpio said:
IQJyD.jpg

Arrived in the mail today. Can't wait to eat up Hush again. Favourite Batman story by far.

The second Hush story written by Paul Dini is better for my money. Whatsitcalled. Heart of Hush. 4 pages.

tec849oroborosdcp003.jpg

tec849oroborosdcp004.jpg

tec849oroborosdcp005.jpg

tec849oroborosdcp006.jpg

Read with Mark Hamil voice for maximum effect.

midonnay

went through the first season of in treatment in a couple of nights....

the first two seasons are like the best tv I've ever seen ._.

third season kinda boring :/

Deeku

Chinese takeaway served with Ito's Lemma and a pinch of Black-Scholes. Dessert will be exotic options, mmmmm exotic!

Jintor said:
The second Hush story written by Paul Dini is better for my money. Whatsitcalled. Heart of Hush.
Didn't enjoy the Dini ones as much to be honest. The art was a step down too. It was just impossible to follow Hush and try and top it for me. It is probably the Jeph Loeb fanboy in me. Same with my love for Joe Kelly.

Chicken Kiev & Chips with an Asahi.

Jintor

reptilescorpio said:
Didn't enjoy the Dini ones as much to be honest. The art was a step down too. It was just impossible to follow Hush and try and top it for me. It is probably the Jeph Loeb fanboy in me. Same with my love for Joe Kelly.

Chicken Kiev & Chips with an Asahi.

I don't personally like Hush that much really. he's kind of creepy in a I-was-a-sociopathic-kid kind of way, but it was like a re-hash of Jason Todd (broadly speaking) without any actual emotional investment involved.

Kritz

Banned
By the way, Danoss totes set up probably the fifth fuckin'
AusGAF Mumble

And that's pretty cool. Not that anyone will ever use it, except for games, which we don't play.

Details are in this post. Quote to view. I assume he won't mind me posting here, if he hasn't already.

Fogz said:
Lemme know how that Uncharted book goes
It's actually pretty good in a pulp novel kind of way. Plus it features Egypt which is always a win in my books. Capture the spirit of Drake pretty well too.

Next purchase will either be the HC or PB of Deadpool Suicide Kings but can't decide if I need the HC at $30 or the PB at $19. The problems of the open market first world pain me. :(

Yagharek

Oh god, Skyward Sword spoilers abound in Gaming, with not a single C&D in sight.

Going to keep the fuck away from any and all threads on it now.

hamchan

RandomVince said:
Oh god, Skyward Sword spoilers abound in Gaming, with not a single C&D in sight.

Going to keep the fuck away from any and all threads on it now.

Link is a simple country boy but then some bad shit happens and he gets sucked into a grand adventure. Eventually he meets Princess Zelda but oh no, something bad happens to her and she gets kidnapped! He then goes on a quest to get an imba weapon by collecting 3 things. When he finally gets the imba weapon another bad thing happens and now he has to collect 7 more things! Finally, he beats the great evil and rescues the princess. THE END.

Shaneus

Just downloaded the Cosmos series thanks to that Sagan birthday thread in OT. Was it just me, or did he never really make much of an impact in our education? I'm not sure exactly what subject pre-electives he would've cropped up in (at least Science, I would've thought) but I never really knew of his awesomeness until GAF.

midonnay

Salazar said:
I dunno how John Hartigan can stand down just as The Australian starts to revolutionise journalism.

Looks like Murdoch is sick of his subordinates picking fights with the fed. Right in the middle of a media inquiry and all that.

markot

Banned
Shaneus said:
Just downloaded the Cosmos series thanks to that Sagan birthday thread in OT. Was it just me, or did he never really make much of an impact in our education? I'm not sure exactly what subject pre-electives he would've cropped up in (at least Science, I would've thought) but I never really knew of his awesomeness until GAF.
Yeah, its kinda sad Australia wasnt as influenced by his awesomeness. Cosmos is still a brilliant series that explains terribly complicated concepts so well ^_^

Danoss

Kritz said:
Details are in this post. Quote to view. I assume he won't mind me posting here, if he hasn't already.
Thanks for doing that man, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do that. Now I see how you've done, I can replicate it in the future.

markot

Banned
Oh btw for you ignorant types, Sunday Night Safran is back on, so go get the podcasts.

Too bad about Father Bob, stupid Catholic church with their Pelling and what nots >.<!

(Srsly, if Father Bob was the face of Catholicism in Australia over Pell.... well I think it would be a good thing!)

Jintor

Please note that the rate of whining about Admin Law in this thread over the next *checks watch* week or so is going to fucking skyrocket.

Salazar

Jintor said:
Please note that the rate of whining about Admin Law in this thread over the next *checks watch* week or so is going to fucking skyrocket.

I'm waiting on a couple of emails that will either make me unbearably happy or intolerably depressed.

First two eps of In Treatment are pretty cool.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Aced the JB interview as far as I'm concerned. Now to wait and see if I get the prize.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Dear Mr Check

Resolution of your complaint involving TTA – ***********

Thank you for your telephone conversation this morning, during which you indicated
that you are satisfied with the resolution reached in relation to your complaint against
Transport Ticketing Authority (TTA).

The terms of the resolution are:

1. TTA offered to provide you with an EFT payment of the $4.00 that you are required
to deposit into your myki account in order to activate your new myki pass.

Although you were pleased that this EFT payment offer has been made to you, you
declined to accept the offer. You have advised that you declined to accept the offer
based on TTA now recognising and acknowledging fault of the issue, as it was a matter of principle.

2. TTA sincerely apologised for the inconvenience that you encountered as a result of
the situation.

3. TTA advised that it is continually reviewing its procedures and standards in order to
improve the level of customer service provided to customers.

Accordingly, we have finalised this investigation.

The Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO) has copied this letter to TTA for their records
and any further action.

Sup

Top Bottom