• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Great website AFL

HolyCheck said:
Great website AFL
Powered by Telstra or NineMSN right? Been a piece of garbage for years. They messed up the live scores too, used to be a lot better.

I am a boob man but man, that butt, would take out to a nice seafood dinner AND call the next day.

Deeku

viciouskillersquirrel said:
Butts are great. As are bosoms. And legs. And faces. All parts of a woman's body, really. Except for the feet.

Feet are kinda icky.
Totally agree!

Been treading carefully in the OT ever since people started posting pics of celebrity feet every now and then.

senahorse

Kritz/Frawdder,

I am going to update the minecraft server to 1.8 after work, do we want to start a new world or keep the existing? I can move anything we have created to a new world if we want to do that, or at the very least move our hut/supplies from 1.7.3 to the current world.

jambo

I reckon the best way of doing it is to build a small space ship and put all of your supplies in it, then create a new world and plonk the space ship down like you've landed in a new world.

Also I'd love to play on the server, 1.8 has me addicted again!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Megadrive said:
yay im worse than i thought i was. its not just a cold/flu. its possible bladder infection or a kidney stone.

Congrats! You can tell people you had surgery and survived, show them scars. Yours mrs might love that shit.

The scarjo pics were good but i think that was to do with a voyeur side to it all than what was actually on display. We've seen her ass for the most part before, as fred pointed out in steam chat last night on the front of vanity far and of course the opening of lost in translation.

Still a celebrity nude is always fascinating and welcome!

Shaneus

Jintor said:
I've suddenly developed an intense urge to cosplay as Travis Touchdown
My next Halloween costume (or cosplay or costume for a Mana Bar visit) will be as one of the characters from Typing of the Dead, complete with Dreamcast and battery strapped to my back.

Jintor

I've gotta figure out if it's more economical to scour thrift shops for a leather jacket or just give up and buy one from China

Jintor said:
I've gotta figure out if it's more economical to scour thrift shops for a leather jacket or just give up and buy one from China
Just buy a pleather jacket. You can get ones that look pretty real for pretty cheap.

That said if you can get a real jacket from an op shop for cheap then you'll have a keeper. 70s leather jackets > all other jackets

Jintor said:
Yeah, but you'd need a red one for Travis... which would be tricky.
For one of our res events I went as Will Smiths wife in The Matrix 2 as I found at an op shop one of those maroon leather coats. Was super bitchin. Trapped the heat in really bad though.

6TSuh.gif

I think thats my favourite birthday image so far, including the one where the kid goes "today is my birthday!" and in the next frame there's death with an abacus.

Also stupid uni computer. It keeps trying to take the u out of favourite. I sure showed it!

Yagharek

I'm serious about Clarke too. Can't bat, won't bowl. Current selection drama is over which batsman is in form. Current batsmen include:

Best form
Hussey
Marsh
Watson
Ponting
Hughes
Khawaja
Mitchell Johnson (since he surely cant be in the team on bowling ability)
Clarke (worst form)

Up-All-Night-1-season-poster.jpg

Television. Television is just so shit these days. Come on Hollywood, come up with some decent fucking ideas please. Remember Arrested Development? Hell, even remember Reno 911? This Up All Night shit will last 6 episodes before being dumped.

Salazar said:
For when you need someone to bang it in straight/wide/high/loose/backwards.
Sounds good to me, dump Johnson and keep the Vic boy Siddle in the team!

FFXIII-2-PS3_01-600x474.jpg
WAAAAAAAAAAAAANT TIMES INFINITY. It even makes me want to go and boot up FF13 for some insane reason.

reptilescorpio said:
FFXIII-2-PS3_01-600x474.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAANT TIMES INFINITY.

Yeah, it's really, really nice. If I had much more money than I actually do, I'd buy it.

I actually liked XIII for the most part. I understand why other people don't, but it worked for me.

hamchan

I'd boot up FFXIII again but I gave it away in disgust after finishing it. Maybe i'll buy it again when it hits $10 or something.

Still buying XIII-2 day one though. It has time travel, that normally turns out well in JRPGs.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
jambo said:
Finally did my tax return, all of it is going straight in to savings!

All of mine went on my credit card, then it all went out again on bills!

YAY!

edit: Writing for a certain magazine again, weeee :D

jambo

Clipper, tracking update:

9/15/2011      4:03 am Processed at DHL Location.       Cincinnati Hub, Oh

=D I'm still winning!

Rezbit

RandomVince said:
I'm serious about Clarke too. Can't bat, won't bowl. Current selection drama is over which batsman is in form. Current batsmen include:

Best form
Hussey
Marsh
Watson
Ponting
Hughes
Khawaja
Mitchell Johnson (since he surely cant be in the team on bowling ability)
Clarke (worst form)

Unfortunately Clarke is a selector. Unnnnnlimited Powerrrr!!

legend166 said:
Happy birthday rez!

Hopefully the Swans give you a present tomorrow :D

Thanks mate! I hope so too, cautiously optimistic!

Clipper

jambo said:
Clipper, tracking update:

9/15/2011      4:03 am Processed at DHL Location.       Cincinnati Hub, Oh

=D I'm still winning!
I'm kind of surprised they sent it to the hub. I still have a chance if they want to ship mine out of the US before the weekend and go directly to LA...

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
Up-All-Night-1-season-poster.jpg

Television. Television is just so shit these days. Come on Hollywood, come up with some decent fucking ideas please. Remember Arrested Development? Hell, even remember Reno 911? This Up All Night shit will last 6 episodes before being dumped.
Looks the same as that show that the creators of Earl did, which was the same as Daddy Day Care, which was the same as... oh, forget it. What a load of tripe.

Meanwhile, certified gold like Community still rates like crap.

Actually, I'm tempted to check out that series Arnette was in where he was some oil mogul or something... but only for Peter Serafinowicz (aka one of the driest, funniest motherfuckers alive).

Shaneus said:
Actually, I'm tempted to check out that series Arnette was in where he was some oil mogul or something... but only for Peter Serafinowicz (aka one of the driest, funniest motherfuckers alive).

Running Wilde? I watched the first 2-3 episodes and thought it was slightly humorous

Shaneus said:
Running Wilde, lasted 13 episodes. The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret sounds alright but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet as I only heard about it a week ago.

Wing Commander 3! Loved this game. The FPS cockpit blew my mind as a kid.

jambo

More movement Clipper

9/15/2011 -- 5:11 am -- Depart Facility -- Cincinnati Hub, Oh

Hopefully on the way to LA or another international port!

Top Bottom