• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australia tour of South Africa |OT| Battle of the Batsmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmag

Ah well, did his job I guess. With the way he was going it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Still a bit silly given what had happened two overs before. There were plenty of easy runs on offer, he'll be kicking himself. But he moved the game on, Haddin, Johnson, Pattison and Harris will all try to do that while Clarke holds the base I think.

kmag

Dark clouds in the distance looking grim.

The forecast for the next 3 days is mean to be scorching so it shouldn't really affect the game too much if they lose an hour or two today there should be plenty of time to make up the overs.

Rezbit

If they really give Duminy a 5-fer they should be fucking ashamed of themselves, even with the score over 500.

Wait, I remember SAfrica using up all their reviews around the 100 over mark, how the hell did they review that Johnson one!?!

LOL AB yelling out to Smith "Fuck off!" after getting the review correct. Always a good sense of humour out there.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Wait, I remember SAfrica using up all their reviews around the 100 over mark, how the hell did they review that Johnson one!?!

LOL AB yelling out to Smith "Fuck off!" after getting the review correct. Always a good sense of humour out there.

You get a new set every 80 overs I think. Like how you get the new ball.

Australia has declared and the game will start in about 15 minutes. The test will start 1/2 hour early for the last 3 days to make up for the rain.

Poor JP :(

:(

:(

EDIT: At least Clarke is willing to make a game out of it rather than keep batting and end up with a draw. Only 500 after 2 days is a bit disappointing after they were flying along at more than 100 runs per session.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Bit unfair to call out AB for those bounce catches I think. Genuinely thought he caught them I thought.

elfinke

"You should get high on this Hash", courtesy of Cricinfo.

It is beautiful to watch though, make no mistake.

lol, that did for him. Decked in a mile.

Huge wicket, AB gone!

Alright, alright, calm down boys, don't want to scare off Faf too much. :p

All good now, Faf went off for a cry and composed himself for 5 minutes!

I'm sure he feels way better now after that piss! Was always an awful experience when you are batting and are busting to go to the loo :)

elfinke

Heard that thump loud and clear, 150km+ right into the ribs.
Duminy needed her funbags for protection, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom