• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australia tour of South Africa |OT| Battle of the Batsmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the first 6 or so overs will define the SA innings. Harris/Johnson cause havoc or Smith/Petersen go on the attack or at least blunt it.

Yagharek

So gutted its not on FTA. Love to hear Johnson is on fire again. To me, S.Africa are one of the best teams to watch every single series, win or lose. They are class sportsmen whichever side of the result they're on, and always very tough.

Grug

I remember watching in awe as the Windies terrorised our batsman in the late 80s with some of the most brutally exquisite pace bowling but I think that MJ ball that got Smith was the best bouncer I've ever seen. What is the right way to play a sniper bullet like that? Is there one?

I remember watching in awe as the Windies terrorised our batsman in the late 80s with some of the most brutally exquisite pace bowling but I think that MJ ball that got Smith was the best bouncer I've ever seen. What is the right way to play a sniper bullet like that? Is there one?

Get out of the way, keep the hands down lol

Yagharek

Feign death.

Retire from cricket?

I though maybe he wouldn't have the motivation after the Ashes, but Mo Johnson is the best Johnson. Already looks as good if not better than whenever it was, 2 series ago in SA, 5ish years ago?

kmag

These two play spin well so it might be worthwhile preserving with the quicks a bit long than planned before bringing Lyon on. Only 30 minutes til tea so you could certainly juggle the quicks

Had to step out for a bit so missed the fun but from the highlights Johnson is on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom