• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Baghdatis really pushing Dimitrov at the moment; he looks narrowly the better player at the moment. Unconvinced he'll win, though.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Baghdatis' fanbse is disproportionately large for a player of his ranking and history. Some fucking pumped Cypriots in the crowd.

Baghdatis matches are fun to watch. What's crazy is that he lost last week in a challenger tournament to Ryan Harrison, and now he's 1 set away from the round of 16 at the Aussie.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I have conflated feelings about this. Obviously, I'm very happy to see Baghdatis do so well as an underdog, and any Dimitrov loss is something to be welcomed, but at this rate Murray will run into Federer totally untested while Federer will probably have had a good goings with Kyrgios - also, would have been a nice opportunity for Wimbledon revenge.

MIMIC

Banned
Is it just me, or does the scoreboard on the official Australian Open website not work? They have one that you have to manually refresh, but the one that live updates won't work for me.

Is it just me, or does the scoreboard on the official Australian Open website not work? They have one that you have to manually refresh, but the one that live updates won't work for me.

It's auto updating for me just fine at the moment

For someone who's nickname is Fatdatis, Baghdatis has a weirdly good 5-set record.
He's not really fat, just has a wider frame. his upper chest sticks out further than his gut ( or lack their of)

Nalbandian was the fat guy on tour

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I can't get the scoreboard to work either. Hasn't worked since early R1.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Aiesh, Baghdatis just threw that game away entirely. If he loses now it'll be entirely on his head, Dimitrov didn't force that at all.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You must be a fan of his opponet, Dimi Lovato

okay I'll stop

temporarily

djztOas.gif

Seriously though, I don't mind Dimitrov, but I've always liked Baghdatis. I don't really mind if either guy wins.

It didn't work for me until I disabled adblock for the site, using Chrome.

If you use an adblocker, whitelist cdn.adinfinity.com.au for the scores.

Ah, thanks. That did it.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Definitive choke from Baghdatis. Dimitrov didn't even really have to do anything, was so passive the whole match.

Niraj

Roger just looks really off. Power and movement.

Broken in the second.

Edit: Back on serve.

Niraj

Roger's serve is trash right now

Halep blowing it too. Was up 5-1, now it's 5-5.

Edit: Roger......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom