• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Automotive Discussion Thread | OT2 | Zero to pointless fighting faster than a GT86

The time has come to replace my Pilot Super Sports. I've had them on way longer than the advertised life span, and the tread has been long gone. Replacing them with Pilot Sport A/S 3. 3/4 tires are on, but they couldn't get the 4th off. One of the lug nuts is stripped so I'm having to take it around to a shop so they can get it off. Discount Tire is paying for it so whatever.

Feel of new tires is pretty great.

You went to a lesser performing tire?

While in the UK for christmas, rented a Volvo XC70.

Pro:
Drives well
Good in all weather conditions
Even at 100+ it was smooth and wind noise wasn't a big deal

Cons:
Steering has 0 feel
Can't see over hood. Poor visibility and feel for the size of the car
Lot of roll
Needed backup camera/better park assistance due to issue above
BT wouldn't let me control my iphone playlist. Just basic pairing

Overall, there are probably much better options for your money.

Laekon

The time has come to replace my Pilot Super Sports. I've had them on way longer than the advertised life span, and the tread has been long gone. Replacing them with Pilot Sport A/S 3. 3/4 tires are on, but they couldn't get the 4th off. One of the lug nuts is stripped so I'm having to take it around to a shop so they can get it off. Discount Tire is paying for it so whatever.

Feel of new tires is pretty great.
Just got some Continental ExtremeContact DW tires put on my 08 GTI. I was looking at the Super Sports but they were $200 more and would take longer to get. Haven't pushed them yet in the Malibu Canyons but they are quiter and a little softer then the Hankook's they replaced. My car is reporting lower mileage but I hope they is only temporarily. Mileage wasn't a huge concern for me as I only drive about 10K miles a year.

This is the first car I've had summer tires on and the difference is huge. I don't know if I could go back to all seasons.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Just got some Continental ExtremeContact DW tires put on my 08 GTI. I was looking at the Super Sports but they were $200 more and would take longer to get. Haven't pushed them yet in the Malibu Canyons but they are quiter and a little softer then the Hankook's they replaced. My car is reporting lower mileage but I hope they is only temporarily. Mileage wasn't a huge concern for me as I only drive about 10K miles a year.

This is the first car I've had summer tires on and the difference is huge. I don't know if I could go back to all seasons.

I have Conti DW on my M56S, as Michelin does not make Super Sports for my size wheel and tire. Anyway, I love these tires. They ride incredible, have superb grip, and are very quiet. For what they cost, I feel like I've stolen these from Continental. Absolutely fantastic set of rubber. Plus they're lightweight.

Smokey

Finally got the 4th on. Immediate impression is that they aren't as "sticky" as the Super Sports. But that's ok. I'm in the twilight years of my car at this point. Whatever I get next will definitely have the SS back on them though. They were great.

Laekon

I have Conti DW on my M56S, as Michelin does not make Super Sports for my size wheel and tire. Anyway, I love these tires. They ride incredible, have superb grip, and are very quiet. For what they cost, I feel like I've stolen these from Continental. Absolutely fantastic set of rubber. Plus they're lightweight.

They do ride nice as I drove about 120 back and forth across LA the 2nd day I had them. I can't figure out if Conti has stopped production or not though as they were on sale while other Conti tires were not. Car tire prices never make sense though. For example the Pilot Super Sports are considered better and yet always cheaper then the tire they replaced.

It's funny that both Conti and Michelin also make bicycle tires. Michelin has lost a huge amount of US market share in the last 5 years while Conti is doing great.

Smokey how many miles did you get on your Super Sports?

TCRS

Banned
the new BMW 7 series:

gkHLP9v.jpg

iryMdZx.jpg

3PEXWHj.jpg

WEsiw2Y.jpg

ZnxX2Ny.jpg

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1029117_2016-bmw-7-series-leaked

are they even trying to beat the new S-Class? hideous exterior, same bland interior.

Gritesh

So I bought this yesterday:

20141231_122640_zpsfad8e67a.jpg

20141231_122623_zpsbaa9f60c.jpg

Story goes, I was looking for a fun AWD car for the winter, but I wanted something that is super fun to drive in the summer as well, maybe something I can do track days with etc..

I was looking at the sti in the DGM colour originally but had never seen one in person.
The local dealership had a white sti on the lot ready to go for a winter test drive so I booked myself in for the evening of the 30th. Test drive went great, car lacks creature comforts but it sure was fun to drive and handled pretty nicely on the winter roads (test drive car was equipped with winter tires).
We drove around for about an hour and I exclaimed that I was looking into a white or gray colour, was told that the order to build to delivery time was about 2-3 months, however they had a gray one sitting on the lot that just arrived before christmas, the person that committed to buying it had to back out for some reason or another.
Yesterday I take my wife down, we look at it, she agrees she likes the colour, and boom deals done.

Before I take it off the lot I need to buy winter rims/tires for it, which I ordered this morning and should be here by the end of next week, which means I can bring it home next weekend.

Laekon

the new BMW 7 series:

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1029117_2016-bmw-7-series-leaked

are they even trying to beat the new S-Class? hideous exterior, same bland interior.

I don't understand why people buy these as their just chauffeur cars.

20141231_122640_zpsfad8e67a.jpg

Story goes, I was looking for a fun AWD car for the winter, but I wanted something that is super fun to drive in the summer as well, maybe something I can do track days with etc..

Yesterday I take my wife down, we look at it, she agrees she likes the colour, and boom deals done.

Before I take it off the lot I need to buy winter rims/tires for it, which I ordered this morning and should be here by the end of next week, which means I can bring it home next weekend.

Congrats. Awesome car.

M3 experts.

I want a E46 M3. I know about the subframe issues but don't know much else except everyone raving about it being the best m3.

I want to use one as a DD for a bit then switch it to a track car. What do I need to know and what do I need to look for when buying one?

Open_Speed

Neo Member
M3 experts.

I want a E46 M3. I know about the subframe issues but don't know much else except everyone raving about it being the best m3.

I want to use one as a DD for a bit then switch it to a track car. What do I need to know and what do I need to look for when buying one?

I am assuming since you are posting in this thread, you will be wanting a 6mt. Besides, as you mentioned, the subframe, the SMG transmission is of the biggest concern.

AlphaSnake

Sweet ride Gritesh.

What y'all think of the 2015 370z?

Great car. I had one for a number of years and I miss it.

But Nissan will be revealing a turbocharged Z this year, so if you want a 370Z don't spend too much on one. Try to find a 2011+ used.

J-Rzez

I was looking at the sti in the DGM colour originally but had never seen one in person.
The local dealership had a white sti on the lot ready to go for a winter test drive so I booked myself in for the evening of the 30th. Test drive went great, car lacks creature comforts but it sure was fun to drive and handled pretty nicely on the winter roads (test drive car was equipped with winter tires).
We drove around for about an hour and I exclaimed that I was looking into a white or gray colour, was told that the order to build to delivery time was about 2-3 months, however they had a gray one sitting on the lot that just arrived before christmas, the person that committed to buying it had to back out for some reason or another.

Congrats. Last two cars I've owned were/are an Evolution and now a 15 WRX. Great for any car lover who lives in a wintery climate and drives year round. Just got a new set of blizzaks (ws80) on it because the stock tires were ok with acceleration in snow but too too squirmy under braking. Such a good car. Really is. Recommend it to anyone.

Good luck with it!

Momentary

Banned
Was at the dealership today trying to get an early jump on the Porsche Macan and our salesperson found out that I was in the process of getting money back from my lemon car. So he proceeded to show me a Ghibli which I was in no way interested in. I told him I was a sports car guy and pointed at a black GT Sport. I jokingly told him I'd be interested in a white one then he pulled me to the back of the lot where they offload newly arrived vehicles and showed me this.

With all the options the car is running for about $146,000 which I know base price is $138,000. I was impressed with the car. It's not the MC trim, but it was still quite nice. I told him that we were just there to see what they allotments were on Macans. He then told us he was going to go off to get the keys. My wife and I stepped over to see the Cayenne when he stepped back up and started the car up. Damn did it sound awesome. I still refused the car.

We then proceeded to talk about the Cayenne and Macan and seeing how many spots they had opened up and he said he'd work us a deal if we were interested in getting both. I turned it down again. As we were walking out he came back with the owner of the dealership and they said they'd knock $10,000 grand off the car and that gave me pause. They wanted me to leave with that car tonight. I'm wondering if I'm crazy to refuse or if I should try to maybe wheel and deal on it. Getting it for under base MSRP with all the extra options included sounds pretty good.

There are other cars out there that are more powerful for less money, but I've yet to see anyone cruising anywhere with this luxury car. Seems pretty exclusive, but I'm also wondering if they are having a tough time getting a foothold in America. It's kind of drastic to drop the price $10,000 just from saying no a few times. I'm wondering if I should just sit on the money from my lemon and drive my daily until I see what's offered from the Toyota/BMW venture. I would think it would be a little cheaper too on Toyota's side.

Plus, I always wanted my first Italian car to be a Ferrari Grand Tourer based car, but I'm still a decade away from reaching that point in life. It still seems like I'm missing out on a sweet deal from this though.

Sweet ride Gritesh.

What y'all think of the 2015 370z?

I was looking at the 2015 370z Nismo and that was the first time since the 370z was released that I was actually impressed by it. It's a HUGE step above the 2014 Z Nismo due to having all the extra tech options added to it. But aside from it being around $2,000 cheaper than last years version while also offering a metric ton more options still feel like they are asking too much for it. I had a 350z in 2005 and it seems that this care has the same EXACT interior that it did a decade ago. If I were to go with any version of the care it would be with the 2015 NISMO and I'd try my hardest to talk them down below $42,000 at least. But they are going to try and sell you on the bullshit fact that it's rare and it's the last 370z model that will ever be made. That's when you need to fire back at how archaic the platform is and that they should be embarrassed at trying to rehash the same damn car for the past 13 years.

GHG

Was at the dealership today trying to get an early jump on the Porsche Macan and our salesperson found out that I was in the process of getting money back from my lemon car. So he proceeded to show me a Ghibli which I was in no way interested in. I told him I was a sports car guy and pointed at a black GT Sport. I jokingly told him I'd be interested in a white one then he pulled me to the back of the lot where they offload newly arrived vehicles and showed me this.

With all the options the car is running for about $146,000 which I know base price is $138,000. I was impressed with the car. It's not the MC trim, but it was still quite nice. I told him that we were just there to see what they allotments were on Macans. He then told us he was going to go off to get the keys. My wife and I stepped over to see the Cayenne when he stepped back up and started the car up. Damn did it sound awesome. I still refused the car.

We then proceeded to talk about the Cayenne and Macan and seeing how many spots they had opened up and he said he'd work us a deal if we were interested in getting both. I turned it down again. As we were walking out he came back with the owner of the dealership and they said they'd knock $10,000 grand off the car and that gave me pause. They wanted me to leave with that car tonight. I'm wondering if I'm crazy to refuse or if I should try to maybe wheel and deal on it. Getting it for under base MSRP with all the extra options included sounds pretty good.

There are other cars out there that are more powerful for less money, but I've yet to see anyone cruising anywhere with this luxury car. Seems pretty exclusive, but I'm also wondering if they are having a tough time getting a foothold in America. It's kind of drastic to drop the price $10,000 just from saying no a few times. I'm wondering if I should just sit on the money from my lemon and drive my daily until I see what's offered from the Toyota/BMW venture. I would think it would be a little cheaper too on Toyota's side.

Plus, I always wanted my first Italian car to be a Ferrari Grand Tourer based car, but I'm still a decade away from reaching that point in life. It still seems like I'm missing out on a sweet deal from this though.

I was looking at the 2015 370z Nismo and that was the first time since the 370z was released that I was actually impressed by it. It's a HUGE step above the 2014 Z Nismo due to having all the extra tech options added to it. But aside from it being around $2,000 cheaper than last years version while also offering a metric ton more options still feel like they are asking too much for it. I had a 350z in 2005 and it seems that this care has the same EXACT interior that it did a decade ago. If I were to go with any version of the care it would be with the 2015 NISMO and I'd try my hardest to talk them down below $42,000 at least. But they are going to try and sell you on the bullshit fact that it's rare and it's the last 370z model that will ever be made. That's when you need to fire back at how archaic the platform is and that they should be embarrassed at trying to rehash the same damn care for the past 13 years.

Maserati GT's sound incredible but they are so horribly overpriced (hence the discount) for what they are. But then, like you said it's the exclusive factor... And the noise.

It depends on if you want luxury and exclusivity or if you want more of a thrilling car to drive. For that kind of money I'd look at the Jaguar F Type R coupe or even a recent used R8 V10.

Momentary

Banned
Maserati GT's sound incredible but they are so horribly overpriced (hence the discount) for what they are. But then, like you said it's the exclusive factor... And the noise.

It depends on if you want luxury and exclusivity or if you want more of a thrilling car to drive. For that kind of money I'd look at the Jaguar F Type R coupe or even a recent used R8 V10.

I've been eyeing the F-Type for a good while now. I hear the Type-R will have AWD in 2016. I told the guy that my wife and I are going to wait a little longer. What I would really like to see is something from the Toyota/BMW venture. Maybe the Detroit Auto Show might reveal something, but I feel like it's too soon for that.

cube444

So a local tuner near me close to Toronto got my buddy's 2009 335d on a dyno after Stage 2 Tune, custom down pipe, and various emissions removal stuff like DPF, DEF, SCR and EGR. The car put down 320 horses and 507 torque to the wheels.

This car is for "off road" use only after the deletes. ;)

He is now considering a turbo upgrade (twin scroll version) for the car because he wants more horse power:

Link

This however would require a custom built exhaust manifold and down pipe. Probably another $5,000 right there. :lol

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
16201_843211385701551_5307506024648325952_n.jpg

bought new years day. absolutely love this thing and its so nice to have a car that i LOVE to drive. so much fun.

Kobe24

I was looking at the 2015 370z Nismo and that was the first time since the 370z was released that I was actually impressed by it. It's a HUGE step above the 2014 Z Nismo due to having all the extra tech options added to it. But aside from it being around $2,000 cheaper than last years version while also offering a metric ton more options still feel like they are asking too much for it. I had a 350z in 2005 and it seems that this care has the same EXACT interior that it did a decade ago. If I were to go with any version of the care it would be with the 2015 NISMO and I'd try my hardest to talk them down below $42,000 at least. But they are going to try and sell you on the bullshit fact that it's rare and it's the last 370z model that will ever be made. That's when you need to fire back at how archaic the platform is and that they should be embarrassed at trying to rehash the same damn care for the past 13 years.

True talk.

Any M3 owners in here as well? I'm looking at a 2011 make at the moment and it seems like a great ride. A little over 10k miles on it.

Makki

bought new years day. absolutely love this thing and its so nice to have a car that i LOVE to drive. so much fun.

I need someone to total my FRS so I can run to the dealership in casts if I have to to buy this beaut. Nice color choice! Did you get any packages?

Momentary

Banned
Damn auto correct on my phone just makes me look stupid when I write long posts on here. Need to save the paragraph posts for the desktop.

I wanted one of these so bad when they were first released. It's a handsome car. My first sports car I ever owned was a Mitsubishi.

Momentary

Banned
Would learn to love how to drive manual. I don't know anybody with a manual car :(. I did try and tech myself on gran turismo with a G27 lol

I had no help when I first learned. If I were you, I would just start off with a used cheap daily and learn to drive it around the lot at a dealership.

I bought a 3000gt VR4 back in 2002 and that was the first time I learned. My brother drove it to the house and I insisted on getting in by myself and drove around the neighborhood. The scariest experience I ever had was learning to accelerate after stopping on a hill in traffic. That was a heart pounder. After a week of driving you should be all right. But right now, manual is going the way of the dodo in the high end world. Even the automatic Z06 outperforms the manual. But there is just something about being able to feel the rumble of the engine from the shifter. That's why I'm torn from looking at my options. Most sports cars over $70,000 don't even offer a manual option. To tell you the truth, I would take manual every time over automatic if the option were available. The performance gain you get from paddle shifting just doesn't make up for the feeling you get from almost being part of the car.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I need someone to total my FRS so I can run to the dealership in casts if I have to to buy this beaut. Nice color choice! Did you get any packages?

its a used, pretty barebones 2013 gsr. took it out today on a dirt road and quickly realized i need some mud flaps

Jarmel

Banned
So I'm about to get in argument with my mother, would you guys say the Audi S4 B5 is a good car? She wants me to trade it in.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So I'm about to get in argument with my mother, would you guys say the Audi S4 B5 is a good car? She wants me to trade it in.

edit: Too late for me, didn't see the B5. Trade that thing in if you can. Unless you enjoy replacing hoses and seals for the rest of your life.

Evo X

Yo, just saw that Huracan! God Damn, what a beast.

Congrats Chromax! It's a huge improvement over the Gallardo, especially the interior and gearbox.

So is that the best car on GAF right now or does someone here secretly own a Mclaren P1? lol

Zoolader

Is this your daily driver? Automatic or 6MT? Mods? What would you replace it with? What does your mother say about the car? I'm sure she is afraid about it's reliability. How long have you owned it and what is the maintenance history like? Many people say that they aren't reliable and even a lot of b5 s4 owners on forums like to make fun of themselves how they are fixing it more than they drive it. A lot of them though have done many mods as this car has a lot of potential for tuning so the more power you have the more prone you are for things to fail. How the previous owner treated the car and the maintenance history are very important. This car is nearing 20 years old, everything is crammed together under the hood, and the engine will get really hot from the two turbos being tucked away underneath everything. That is a recipe for things like hoses, wires, sensors, and just about everything to deteriorate. So if you don't have deep pockets/are afraid to get a little dirty working on the car yourself, or have no interest in upgrades then it wouldn't be a great choice for you.

That all being said I've been an owner of a b5 s4 myself for over 4 years and have found mine to be a very reliable daily driver. Yes I think it's good, I absolutely love mine. It's fun to drive, safe, sounds amazing, still gets a lot of compliments on it's looks, and there's always the option on the table for more power because racecar. There are still a lot of tuners to support it and new aftermarket parts are still being developed today to advance this platform which is pretty amazing to me. It's only left me stranded once and that was just last month as a heater core supply hose cracked which had never been changed before. I fixed it myself and it didn't cost more than $40 for the hose.

Since your mother's concern I'm guessing is about reliability I'll kinda ramble here now through some things that are common to fail or that I've replaced. A boost gauge is suggested so you can tell if you have a booth leak. The pcv spider hose system is complete shit that is made of brittle corrugated plastic and should never be trusted. That also includes the shitty F-hose which connects to it on pre 2001.5 cars. Just replace it with an after market pcv hose setup or make your own like I did for really cheap. I also added an oil catch can to that along with a vented oil cap to avoid too much crankcase pressure. The vented cap can help you avoid busting a camshaft seal as Granadier was mentioning above, but besides that I'm not sure what other seals he is alluding to that are common to fail. Not like a camshaft seal is hard to replace anyway, should be done whenever you change the valve cover gaskets(haven't had to do). The throttle body boot (tbb) often cracks and I would buy a silicon one. The diverter valves can fail and should be replaced with the 710n model from the Audi TT. Axle boots will tear and throw grease but are easy to fix, control arms and tie rods will eventually fail but a whole complete set will cost a couple hundred and you can do the job yourself like most things I've mentioned already. Coil packs go bad and if you can afford it you should buy a 2.0t coil pack conversion kit should more than a couple fail or just build one yourself for half the price. Get a Vagcom so if the car isn't running right you can scan the codes instead of paying lots of money for parts you thought you needed but really didn't. You can code some sensors out that are prone to fail and that will save you money. Big money items like the stock k03 turbos and clutch will go bad eventually so be aware of that as you creep over 100,000 miles. I just read up on audizine and other forums for the diy's and I teach myself as things come along. Been doing pretty good so far...

tl;dr

I hope you have girly hands, and yes.
b5s4-meme-generator-just-love-working-on-b5-s4-s-everything-is-so-accessible-said-no-one-ever-3f24e6.jpg

Momentary

Banned
"Got the Maserati dancing on the bridge, pussy poppin'"

Buy it.

Hah hah. I think I pretty much researched my way out of buying it. The dealership has a 2015 V12 Vantage in the same color scheme... It's $60,000 more than the Maserati GT. I told them I'm not at that point in my life yet and now they are playing the let's work a deal card. I never thought luxury car dealerships would be so concerned about making deals with people. I figured it would be, "If you can't afford it, then bug off." It's kinda starting to irritate me. All I want is to buy an SUV for my wife.

After checking out the Z06, these other sports cars really have to bring the heat. The Z07 package with all the trimmings is still 30,000 cheaper than the Maserati and offers many of the amenities that come with that vehicle. Chevrolet really worked a deal with the devil to get that car down that low in price. That value was so awesome that it made Dodge lower the price of the Viper and give $15,000 vouchers to pre-existing owners towards their next Viper purchase.

I'm just waiting right now. The Z06 is tempting, but I've never been one for Corvettes. Like I said before, I feel like Toyota and BMW are going to bring something awesome to the table.

AlphaSnake

I was looking at the 2015 370z Nismo and that was the first time since the 370z was released that I was actually impressed by it. It's a HUGE step above the 2014 Z Nismo due to having all the extra tech options added to it. But aside from it being around $2,000 cheaper than last years version while also offering a metric ton more options still feel like they are asking too much for it. I had a 350z in 2005 and it seems that this care has the same EXACT interior that it did a decade ago. If I were to go with any version of the care it would be with the 2015 NISMO and I'd try my hardest to talk them down below $42,000 at least. But they are going to try and sell you on the bullshit fact that it's rare and it's the last 370z model that will ever be made. That's when you need to fire back at how archaic the platform is and that they should be embarrassed at trying to rehash the same damn car for the past 13 years.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Inside and out the 2014 and 2015 370Z are the exact same car. Even options and tech. I had a 2010, and it's the same tech in the current models. The only difference is the updated bumpers and that's it.

Hah hah. I think I pretty much researched my way out of buying it. The dealership has a 2015 V12 Vantage in the same color scheme... It's $60,000.

Umm...no it isn't. A V12 Vantage starts at $187,000. A base V8 model starts at $99,990.

Momentary

Banned
I have no idea what you're talking about. Inside and out the 2014 and 2015 370Z are the exact same car. Even options and tech. I had a 2010, and it's the same tech in the current models. The only difference is the updated bumpers and that's it.

Umm...no it isn't. A V12 Vantage starts at $187,000. A base V8 model starts at $99,990.

I meant to say $60,000 more than the Maserati. The one on the lot is $202,000. Calm down chief, I just forgot to complete the rest of that sentence.

And as for the 2015 370z Nismo Tech Edtion, NONE of the tech options came with last years Nismo model. It was bare bones. The 2014 370z Nismo comes with nothing basically. They advertised the 370z Nismo as a barebones "race car." 2015 is the only year they offered a tech package. If you're trying to compare the 2015 370z Nismo Tech Edition to lower end models, then yes it has the same bells and whistles in terms of amenities. I really don't care. The 370z line is lazy and uninspired. Hopefully the new Z actually brings some changes to the table.

AlphaSnake

I meant to say $60,000 more than the Maserati. The one on the lot is $202,000. Calm down chief, I just forgot to complete the rest of that sentence.

And as for the 2015 370z Nismo Tech Edtion, NONE of the tech options came with last years Nismo model. It was bare bones. The 2014 370z Nismo comes with nothing basically. They advertised the 370z Nismo as a barebones "race car." 2015 is the only year they offered a tech package. If you're trying to compare the 2015 370z Nismo Tech Edition to lower end models, then yes it has the same bells and whistles in terms of amenities. I really don't care. The 370z line is lazy and uninspired. Hopefully the new Z actually brings some changes to the table.

Oh yeah, the Nismos. You can even get it in AT now. I didn't notice you were talking about the Nismos. Then again, I read it all on my phone.

And I am calm, I just thought some dealership was spewing out nonsense to you.

Momentary

Banned
Oh yeah, the Nismos. You can even get it in AT now. I didn't notice you were talking about the Nismos. Then again, I read it all on my phone.

And I am calm, I just thought some dealership was spewing out nonsense to you.

Oh no.. If he would have told me $60,000 I would have walked out laughing. I will say they are the most competent dealership that I've ever gone to. They were really pleasant to talk to and were more than competent about all of their vehicles.

AlphaSnake

Wow...new Q60 Coupe/G37 Coupe. Infiniti has said production version will look 95% like this.

landscape_nrm_1420469348-infi.jpg

Top Bottom