• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Zenigata gets some focus in the new series.

Regardless of whether played he's serious or not, I always find Zenigata's role in the shows to be interesting.

Toxi

Banned
Kaiba is something special. I love the mix of the rough and cutesy character designs with the strange dystopia presented. There is creativity bursting from every shot.

javac

Kaiba is something special. I love the mix of the rough and cutesy character designs with the strange dystopia presented. There is creativity bursting from every shot.

It's an interesting one, a lot of people really like it but for me it just fell flat on its face. I was genuinely gutted when it was all over. Such promise :(

Umibozu

I have a question for any that have seen Sword of the Stranger.
I was talking with my friend about this movie a couple weeks ago. He said that the ronin, nanashi, bleeds out and dies at the end of the movie while riding on horseback with the kid. I disagreed with him and said that nanashi was just resting.
I was wondering if anyone here had any thoughts on whether he lives or dies?

John Blade

Just got my Sakura Wars OVA collection and GTO DVD collection in today. Just converting them right now into my HD. Look like my Sakura Wars collection is almost there.

javac

@trigger_inc
続③→『TRIGGER ANIMATION EXPO』【期間】10/14(水)~10/25(日)【会場】東京アニメセンターwithあるあるCity。TRIGGERオリジナル作品をテーマにした初展示会を開催!
6jX5gFK.jpg

https://twitter.com/trigger_inc/status/649081700278906880

TRIGGER ANIMATION EXPO on October 14th (Wednesday) until October 25th (Sunday) at the Tokyo Anime Center. Announcement of new original anime expected.

javac

Has the crowdfunding section on the official website homepage always been there? I'm guessing that it has and I'm probably reading too much into it, but the fact that it has blank spaces next to LWA2 with 'Coming Soon' in them...hmmm.
http://www.st-trigger.co.jp/

Sölf

god i hope it's better than that last SOL chunni shit they made

I thought that show was actually okay. Even though it seemed our protagonists had no idea of the main plot, which happend in the background. But I dunno, I liked that for a change.

And yes, Ninja Slayer 2 please. It's to good to end in 2 weeks. :(

javac

Crunchyroll to Simulcast "HackaDoll the Animation" for Fall 2015
Starts Friday October 2 at 8:30am Pacific Time

More! New! Anime! CR continues to ramp up the fall season announcements today with the addition of HackaDoll the Animation, which is set to launch on Crunchyroll every Friday starting October 2 at 8:30am Pacific Time. For more information, visit www.crunchyroll.com/hackadoll.

HackaDoll the Animation will be available to Crunchyroll members worldwide except for Asia.

Crunchyroll.com

Cornbread78

Honey and Clover ep.22-S1END
Man, the show kicks up quite a bit in the second half of the seaon. Takemoto's trip was good to watch true character development. Tgen followed by that confession which Vaught me off guard, wow. I now take back all the bad stuff I said about how boring the first 10 episodes were because they made up for it in the end. I'll start season 2 after a shirt break. Good feels in this one.

I'll keep my eye out for whatever they announce. Trigger is very hit and miss with me. Some of their stuff I like, other I don't. Like Ninja Slayer. My brain can't process it. I know that you aren't supposed to take it seriously, but isn't 26 episodes a bit too much for something like this anyway?

Firemind

I'll keep my eye out for whatever they announce. Trigger is very hit and miss with me. Some of his stuff I like, others I don't. Like Ninja Slayer. My brain can't process it. I know that you aren't supposed to take it seriously, but isn't 26 episodes a bit too much for something like this anyway?
yes

Sölf

I'll keep my eye out for whatever they announce. Trigger is very hit and miss with me. Some of his stuff I like, others I don't. Like Ninja Slayer. My brain can't process it. I know that you aren't supposed to take it seriously, but isn't 26 episodes a bit too much for something like this anyway?

Of course not. I thought so in the beginning, but the more I watch the more I like it. Aso, dem ending themes. <3

Crocodile

If it's Imaishi, it won't be.

BELIEVE IN THE DIRECTOR WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
:p

Has the crowdfunding section on the official website homepage always been there? I'm guessing that it has and I'm probably reading too much into it, but the fact that it has blank spaces next to LWA2 with 'Coming Soon' in them...hmmm.
http://www.st-trigger.co.jp/

Hard to say without looking at previous iterations of the site. I find it a bit hard to believe they would have 3 crowdfunding projects in the works. All that being said, I was satisfied with LWA2 so as long as the pitch for whatever crowdfunding project(s) they have lined up look appealing I'll most likely pledge. I hope they have the market-savvy to understand that most crowdfunding dollars would be coming from the West so whatever projects they have lined up better appeal to Western interests first and foremost.

Sölf

Hard to say without looking at previous iterations of the site. I find it a bit hard to believe they would have 3 crowdfunding projects in the works. All that being said, I was satisfied with LWA2 so as long as the pitch for whatever crowdfunding project(s) they have lined up look appealing I'll most likely pledge. I hope they have the market-savvy to understand that most crowdfunding dollars would be coming from the West so whatever projects they have lined up better appeal to Western interests first and foremost.

Well, taking a look back, it seems to have been there since they redesigned their site:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130708175922/http://www.st-trigger.co.jp/

vs

http://web.archive.org/web/20130725005049/http://www.st-trigger.co.jp/

Edit:
The only other change later on is the white background color and of course more projects with a slide show.

Mailbox

wtf happened? These filler episodes suck. Ping pong with mechs? Paintball? fuck man, the first arc was really good. The second was... ehhh but not bad, but these last 2 episodes are just stupid.

:/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
wtf happened? These filler episodes suck. Ping pong with mechs? Paintball? fuck man, the first arc was really good. The second was... ehhh but not bad, but these last 2 episodes are just stupid.

Just skip ahead to Fumoffu.

jonjonaug

The filler episodes of Full Metal Panic S1 are really, really bad. I vaguely remember there being an episode that made a complete joke of Tessa directly after an episode where she gets a bunch of character development.

Mailbox

The filler episodes of Full Metal Panic S1 are really, really bad. I vaguely remember there being an episode that made a complete joke of Tessa directly after an episode where she gets a bunch of character development.

pretty sure that's episode 13.

God these filler parts suck ass. T_T

John Blade

Ep 15-17 get good and change the tone of the show quite a bit so don`t worry about the two episode you have watch. Later one they will be some filler and then get better a bit.

Monogatari Second Season 09

Well I can certainly say that I did not expect an arc like this to happen.

It's a bit silly Shinobu, or I guess it was Kiss-Shot, wanted to completely destroy the entire world then killer herself. But I guess she's just like that

Anyway, I am totally into an arc like this kind of just falling onto my lap from nowhere. It's also been good for developing the Araragi/Shinobu relationship. Fireworks scene was good.

John Blade

thank god

Also, stick with the show. It`s a fun show for season 1 for me. For season 2, it`s okay but kinda bump out a bit with the main character change of personality and also lack of character development with the villain. Still a good show. And the famous comedy show which is fun to watch if you like the wacky stuff in the original show.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wow, rip Manglobe.

And I guess speaking of, the ending of Sore ga Seiyuu was pretty rough:
zRAVSxv.png

The anime life is a shit life it seems. :p

Do anyone watch Kurau Phantom Memory here. What is your impression about this show

Kurau Phantom Memory has a killer first episode, very compelling. Then it just meanders about and becomes steadily less and less interesting. It has been a while since I've seen it, but I'm not sure that it's worth watching as a whole.

Instead, I will do what I always do whenever this or (more frequently) FMA Brotherhood comes on, and recommend Code;Breaker, because it is the best Yasuhiro Irie directed show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom