• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT2| It'll at least last longer than Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

They're out but I have no idea if they actually fix anything. Nobody posted any screens and comparisons like they do for a lot of other Bluray changes. I guess Yatterman wasn't very popular?
I heard the episode was actually finished for the BD but I haven't bothered to buy it because they sold it as a boxset and the only part I'm interested in getting is the last episode to actually see it finished.

you bastard
Ikuhara.jpg
The other commentary has an even better answer. Ikuhara interviews and commentaries are amazing.

I'll just piggyback off of this to say that, even though I haven't been reading Thoraxes' Euphonium posts closely because I'm waiting until I watch it myself, I appreciate him for taking the time to post in detail about the musical side of the production.
You should watch it followed by reading these posts, kind of like you would a commentary track. It really helps you appreciate the effort Kyoto Animation put in the production. I'm not terribly familiar with wind instruments much less bands so these posts have been very interesting for me.

Bakuon PV

http://youtu.be/6EQGOIHBEWs

Well comrades, I'll be waiting on the other side.

Is that one girl never going to take off her helmet?

Think Racer X has returned in the form of a young girl?

150px-Racer_X_promotional_image.jpg

That's some advanced surgery right there.

John Blade

Well...just finish another arch from GTO. It look like it's time for me to start watching Sakura Wars franchise. Kinda want to get this franchise done sometime next year and what better to start now. I am going to start watching the TV show 1st and go from there as this might be better for me as I never play the game at all. Wish me luck.

Wagnaria!!3 EP 14

Well it's finally over and what a satisfying ending. Every thing came together and nothing was left unawsered. I was so scared throughout that this anime would just end abruptly but nope! I'm so happy. :D

Narag

CG berserk is funny as hell. Like I said on twitter, just need FMP to be Gonzo's last ride to complete the circle of monkey's paw wishing by forlorn fanbases.

Chaos;Child of the Science Adventure series is getting an anime. I've heard good things about the game, hopefully the adaptation is better than the one Chaos;Head got.

Maybe if C;C anime is good enough, they'll remake the C;H anime?
I fucking wish.

But I really do hope it turns out good. I loved the Chaos;Head VN a ton
(more than S;G)
, and have heard Child takes everything that was great and does it even better. That link also mentions a PC port of the game, but unless localization is announced for it, anime will probably be the only way to experience it.

Maybe if C;C anime is good enough, they'll remake the C;H anime?
I fucking wish.

But I really do hope it turns out good. I loved the Chaos;Head VN a ton
(more than S;G)
, and have heard Child takes everything that was great and does it even better. That link also mentions a PC port of the game, but unless localization is announced for it, anime will probably be the only way to experience it.

A PC port makes a fan translation a possibility now.

I feel bad for Berserk having CGI and the possibility that FMP may have it as well.

Oh well at least D.Gray-Man won't be struck by that curse.

Hopefully....

Thoraxes

I'll just piggyback off of this to say that, even though I haven't been reading Thoraxes' Euphonium posts closely because I'm waiting until I watch it myself, I appreciate him for taking the time to post in detail about the musical side of the production.

You should watch it followed by reading these posts, kind of like you would a commentary track. It really helps you appreciate the effort Kyoto Animation put in the production. I'm not terribly familiar with wind instruments much less bands so these posts have been very interesting for me.

I really like the format I ended up with. It was the easiest way for me to just kinda get everything out there.

duckroll

Why is it even so hard to get a goddamn 2D version of Berserk in recent times anyway?

The real answer is probably because Studio 4C has attached themselves to the property long term, and they're more of a CG studio these days with their younger animators.

Cornbread78

Baka to Test S1 END+ OVA1-2
Episode 13 was hilarious and a great victory to finish the season. There still has been very little character /relationship development, but that is alright, the show is hilarious. Also, those two OVAs were hilarious abd two of the best I've seen. Best summon battles so far in the series take place in OVA2 and they were pretty well choreographed. The show is just a shit-ton of fun to watch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom