• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT2| It'll at least last longer than Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like many aren't looking forward to this. Which is weird considering it seems like a breath of fresh air from usual norm of series that gets adapted. Plus the series is adapted from a actual Novel.

Anyway count me interested.

Upcoming anime only get a lot of attention if it's an adaptation of a popular manga (e.g., Jojo, My Hero Academia) or sometimes if it's from a big name (e.g., Imaishi with Kill la Kill).

Cornbread78

For a new page:

The next “Lets Watch” is up:
If you haven't seen it yet, join in dammit..

GVJ4c9y.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=190616193#post190616193

Full staff and PV for blocked countries:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ma-anohana-okada-make-mayoiga-tv-anime/.97011

Well, after watched to PV i wonder can it replace Another to become new best horror comedy show from Mizushima?

30 young men and women who came together on a shady bus tour. The tour's destination: an illusive, possibly nonexistent village called Nanakimura. In Nanakimura, one can lead a utopian existence, free of the world's obstacles … or so it was rumored, like an urban legend.

"In despair over the real world ... wanting to escape the tedious daily life … wanting to restart your life from scratch …"
The bus headed deep into the mountains, carrying 30 people each harboring their own expectations and wounds in their hearts…
And so, the place these 30 arrived at, was an uninhabited village with the lingering faint scents of life, even though it was falling apart.
What is the truth of Nanakimura facing the 30? You can't miss even one episode!

So Okada.

Joe Molotov

While looking back at the 2015 year in Anime, I somehow forgot that Gourmet Girl Graffiti existed, I mean I never even watched it. Watching that shit right the fuck now.

phaze

While looking back at the 2015 year in Anime, I somehow forgot that Gourmet Girl Graffiti existed, I mean I never even watched it. Watching that shit right the fuck now.

^ Might just join you up on that one, never gave it a chance.

My Neighbour Totoro

I don't get it.

I liked the cat bus though.

Qurupeke

Osomatsu-san 10
I'm not sure if I just hadn't watched this for too long or if it's getting good, but this episode was actually pretty enjoyable. There were so many funny moments on this episode. Even the part at the very start with shitty Karamatsu was good. The previous episode was also great, so maybe this series just had a really rough start after the first episode? I really hope it will keep that good pace and I'm glad I didn't drop it.

Funimation still haven't released the Blu-ray/DVD for Barakamon.

That's like one of the few series I want to buy from them. I'm still waiting....

Jaxec

Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki 10-20

It was kind of weird going from episode 13 to 14 because the third set of OVAs were done years later and the visuals were really bright. Nonetheless it was an enjoyable experience and this definitely is one of the most fun harem series I've watched. Plus I found myself liking every character which is a plus. Washuu and Sasami were the best though.

I'll probably watch Tenchi Universe next or either take a break from Tenchi and watch something else. I was thinking about either watching Gundam Build Fighters or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I've only ever seen the Rebuild movies so I am interested in the original series. If I end up watching GBF, I'll probably also end up watching Try.

Full staff and PV for blocked countries:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ma-anohana-okada-make-mayoiga-tv-anime/.97011

Well, after watched to PV i wonder can it replace Another to become new best horror comedy show from Mizushima?

Must watch for the character designs alone.
CXUt-SqWMAAKr3Z.png
CXUt-SdWwAAt3yx.png

This looks really dope. Okada has a huge amount of characters in Gundam IBO and the show is fine. I'll definitely check this one out.

Working!!! 14 [END]

Other shows better take note. THIS is how you finish off a long running series. I agree with everyone who said they couldn't have done it better. I feel very satisfied. As a whole it was a 10/10 finale.

Haikyuu S2 9

I know there were some people upset that this training camp goes on for so long and that we haven't gotten any non-practice matches so far this season, but I appreciate that the Karusuno team is getting the chance to be friendly with other teams off the court and even practice together. I'm glad to see the series exhibit true sportsmanship - no matter how badly everyone wants to win, it's important to not let sports rivalry devolve into personal hatred. Sometimes sports series make opposing teams out to be evil villains, and I'm glad that's not the case here.

Ascheroth

For some reason I feel kinda drained today.. Don't even feel like gaming or basically anything for that matter..
With that and basically nothing airing this week, I figured 'Hey, why not try to catch up with Haikyuu?'

That was a good decision.

Haikyuu!! - 21

Suga is so awesome. Loved the mirroring thoughts thingy between him and Kageyama and them feels when Ukai mentioned 'next time'... so good.

Now on to the next episode or some D.Gray-man inbetween. Hm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom