• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2016 |OT| The seasons change, but we're still Falling for Euri

Status
Not open for further replies.
OR they will both end up miserable because of her curse lol.

Do we know if this will be like the original, with multiple seasons, or just a one-off? How much source material is there for this one series compared to Working?
Mike or someone else keeps telling me it'll only be one season. So I hope it is because not they're rushing these ships like a motherfucker

You know what happened the last time a ship was rushed?

Oh nothing besides the Titanic. And Hitler

What anime is this:

tumblr_o46z1gGXRD1sfyp69o1_540.gif

Thoraxes

Respect.
Thoraxes you magnificent man.
Impressive work Thoraxes, time to read.
*hat tip*
(and yea, should've paid attention to my piano classes in school)
All episode impressions should be Thoraxes tier. He raised the bar!
I absolutelly love these Thoraxes, you are doing great work that I am sure will be very well noticed by the anime community (heck it already has, you were up on Sakuga!).
I already quit before his first sentence..
Damn Thor... They should pay uou gor those excellent breakdowns
What an incredibly informative post outlining the attention to detail that KyoAni put into Euphonium.
Amazing work, Thoraxes.
I love how Thoraxes breaks it down so that even musical know nothings like me can understand.
Thanks you all :D
It took a long time to do that writeup and make the examples, and I had a lot of fun just breaking down what exactly went into the performance. I hope it really helps people understand just how crazy that whole performance really is, and just how crazy detailed the show is in general. I got pretty technical with this week's writeup, but I tried to make it so a non-music educated person could understand most of it.

The one thing I decided that was totally necessary were the timestamps for the performance. I think it really helped keep the post clear so you could just look up the timestamp and see exactly what I mention.

I just love it so much.

Mike or someone else keeps telling me it'll only be one season. So I hope it is because not they're rushing these ships like a motherfucker

You know what happened the last time a ship was rushed?

Oh nothing besides the Titanic. And Hitler

I am okay with one season. Ship progression is indeed going at breakneck speed on all fronts.

Damn you. You just made me wiki his parents. :(

---

I take it this new Working thing can be enjoyed without seeing anything else from the series ?

You see a glimpse of the original MC Takanashi leaving the restaurant during the first seconds of the show's start (was it even him? Brown hair and glasses dude walking out the front of the restaurant?) and that's about as far as the show has gone in terms of even mentioning anything about the original series.

Magic-Kyun! Renaissance Episode 6
CwmSFTqWQAIc6sl.jpg:small

My favorite moment just because it made me laugh even though it probably wasnt supposed to be a comedy scene. Hes the MONOCHROME prince even, so why would he use colors, lol. I guess she forget.

Really cheesy and awesome episode for Tsuku Tsuku, the volleyball leading into my second or third favorite song was fantastic.

Aoi Shouta singing voice is so pleasing to hear in three anime this season (Future Card Buddyfight DDD OP, UtaPri (QUARTET NIGHT) and this.

I have two episodes left in Steins;Gate. I just saw that there's some bonus 25th episode OVA thing, as well as a sequel movie. Without being too spoilery, how essential are these?

Sterok

Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans 6

One of Takaki or Aston is going to die. Probably not both. Fuka being a thing makes me lean Takaki, but either works. The numbers in this battle are relatively small for a huge conflict. I'm not entirely sure what this war is about though. Gaelio and Julietta bonding is nice. Galan is great at acting reasonable; I'll give him that much.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
TUSR still hasn't watched DYRL DANSGAME.

phaze

I have two episodes left in Steins;Gate. I just saw that there's some bonus 25th episode OVA thing, as well as a sequel movie. Without being too spoilery, how essential are these?

OVA gives you expansion on ending and a pretty central relationship of the story so I'd say it's fairly important. Though I think I saw plenty of people who didn't like what it did with those things

Dunno about the movie.

The only person in this thread (and on GAF) I've met in person was Jarmel. We didn't go on a date tho. He did get me tickets for the Uchikoshi signing so I would've taken him out tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom